A) 根据听到的内容, 选择正确的图片或正确的答案，听两遍。
1. What’s Sandy’s favourite fruit?
A. B. C.
2. How does Lily usually go to school?
A. B. C.
3.What does Lucy’s brother look like?
A B C
4. What does Amy like playing?
A B C
5. What’s her telephone number?
A . 83561968 B. 84561958 C. 84561968
6. What colour is Lily’s coat?
A. White. B. Red. C. Black.
7. When does the boy have an Art lesson?
A. On Monday B. On Tuesday C. On Thursday
8. What does Mrs. Baker do?
A. a teacher B. a doctor C. a policeman
9. How often does Amy’s mother play table tennis?
A. Every day B. Once a week C. Twice a week
10. What is the date today?
A. May 30 B. June 1 C. May 31
11. Where does Kate live now?
A. In Beijing. B. In Shanghai. C. In Xinghua.
12. What does Kate like doing after school?
A. Reading. B. Swimming C. Singing.
On Monday afternoon We have a 13 meeting.
On Tuesday afternoon We play games in the school.
On Wednesday afternoon We 14 .
On Thursday afternoon We listen to talks about English in the English club.
On Friday We 15 .
13. A. sports B. class C. school
14. A. listen to talks B. play games C. have sports
15. A. go swimming B. go to the park C. do some cleaning
16. What does Daniel do after breakfast at the weekend?
A. He plays basketball. B. He waters the flowers. C. He doe s morning exercises.
17. How long does Daniel run with his dog?
A. For an hour B. For two hours C. For three hours.
18. What does Daniel do in the afternoon at the weekend?
A. He chats with his friends B. He goes shopping C. He reads comic books.
19. What time does Daniel go to bed at the weekend?
A. At 8 p.m. B. At 9 p.m. C. At 10 p.m.
20.Which sentence(句子) is RIGHT about Daniel?
A. He often gets up late at the weekend.
B. He doesn’t have a garden in his house.
C. He often has lunch in a restaurant at the weekend.
21. A. cake B. name C. face D. glad
22. A. some B. no C. home D. go
23. A. music B. cute C. bus D. student
24. A. think B. month C. mouth D. that
25. A. nose B. these C. those D. nurse
26. Xi Jinping, the President of China, arrived Nanjing December 13 to attend the Nanjing Massacre ceremony(南京大屠杀公祭仪式).
A. in, at B. on, at C. on, in D. in, on
27. My good friend, John, is clever boy from England.
A. a, the B. the, / C. a, / D. /, an
28. I go to school with Wang Fang every morning. Her father takes_____ to school by car.
A．me B．him C．us D．them
29. --- Is your school big or small, Daniel? --- .
A. Yes, it is B. No, it isn’t C. Yes, it’s D. It’s big.
30. It is 6:00p.m. and I say “ ” to my friends when I meet them.
A. Good morning! B. Good afternoon! C. Good evening! D. Good night!
31.---- The T-skirt is too expensive. Please show me ______ one.
---- Ok, wait a minute, please!
A. other B. others C. another D. the other
32. —Do you like your friends?
—Yes. One of my friends often _______ me ______ my homework after class.
A. help, with B. help, to do C. helps, doing D. helps, with
33. -----Why don’t you like sweet snacks? ------Because there is sugar in them. (P70)
A. much too B. too much C. many too D. too many
34. Peter is in bad health. He exercises.
A. always B. often C. sometimes D. seldom
35. --- What can I do for you? --- ________.
A. You are welcome. B. No problem. C. Just a minute. D. I’d like to buy a pen .
36. I’m hungry.Will you please give me ?
A. some juice B. a piece of bread C. some orange D. any drink
37. I like the clothes. Can I ________.
A. try them on B. try on them C. try it on D. try on it
38. — Andy. do you visit a museum?
— About twice a month. What about you, Sandy?
A. How many B．How long C．How much D．How often
39. —Excuse me, could you _______ English in class?
—Yes, of course. I am very good at ________ English stories.
A. say, talking B. tell, saying C. speak, telling D. tell, speaking
40. ---- What’s your cousin like? ----__________
A．He likes playing football. B．He is like his father.
C．He’s my good friend. D．He’s very kind.
The Green family comes to a new big city. Mrs Green’s son, Bob, is not 41 . He doesn’t have anyone to play with. “Don’t worry!” says his mother. “You will soon make friends here.”
One morning, there is a knock at the door. Bob’s 42 , Mrs Green, opens it. There stands a woman with brown hair. It is Mrs White. She comes to 43 some eggs. She wants to 44 cakes. Mrs Green gives her two. In the afternoon, there is another knock at the door. Mrs Green opens it and sees a 45 standing there. “My name is Jack White,” he says. “My mother sends you this cake and the two eggs.” “Well, thank you, Jack,” says Mrs Green. “ 46 and meet my son Bob.”
Look! Bob and Jack are having the cake and milk. They are playing football. Now they are 47 ! Jack says, “I’m glad you live next door.” Bob says, “I must thank your mother for coming for eggs.” Jack laughs and tells Bob, “She doesn’t want the two eggs, 48 she wants to make friends with your mother.” Bob says, “That’s a 49 way to make friends. It’s an easy way, too. It can work!”
So if you’re willing (乐意的) to make friends, you can always 50 some ways!
41. A. ready B. free C. lazy D. happy
42. A. sister B. teacher C. doctor D. mother
43. A. put B. borrow C. give D. buy
44. A. cook B. bring C. order D. make
45. A.girl B. man C. boy D. woman
46. A. Come in B. Go away C. Get out D. Turn around
47. A. classmates B. members C. friends D. brothers
48. A. but B. and C. so D. or
49. A. beautiful B. poor C. funny D. cheap
50. A. see B. find C.enjoy D. keep
Side A No. 293083 Students’ Bus Card
Name: Li Fang
School: Taizhou College(学院)
From: September 1st, 2017
To: June 30th, 2018
Price: ¥ 240
Use it on bus companies(公司) of Donghua, Zhonggen, Banqiao in Taizhou.
Side B No. 293083
Thank you for travelling!
If you find the card on the way, please give it to any bus driver.
( )51. You can use the card for________.
A. taking a taxi B. travelling by train
C. taking a bus D. coming into the school
( )52. Li Fang is___________.
A. a city bus driver B. a college student
C. a college teacher D. a middle school student
( )53. You can use the card in any of the three__________.
A. cities B.villages C. colleges D. companies
( )54. Tom finds card on the way. He should _________.
A. give it to the police B. phone Li Fang
C. use it for travelling D. give it to any bus driver
( )55. You can not find _________in the card.
A. Li Fang’s age B. the price
C. the card number D. the time limit(有效期)
Tom is a lovely boy. He likes wearing nice shoes. But his parents don’t have much money to buy more shoes for him. So he often goes to look at the shoes in shops. One day, Tom stops in front of the shop and looks at the shoes again. He feels happy, because the pair of shoes is still there. Looking down at his old shoes, he feels sorry for himself. He really wants to have them for his birthday.
He sadly walks away. He knows very well his family has little money. He plans not to go home at once , because now he looks sad and his mother will notice(注意) it. So he goes to the park and sits on the grass. There he sees a boy moving(移动) a wheelchair（轮椅）with his hands . Tom looks at the boy and is very surprised(吃惊). The boy has no feet! He looks at his own feet. “No shoes is much better than no feet”, he thinks. There is no reason for him to feel so sorry and sad. He goes away and smiles, thinking he is happier than many kids.
56. Tom passes the shop ______.
A. on foot B. by bike C. in a wheelchair D. by bus
57. Tom stops in front of the shop because he wants to ______ .
A. buy the shoes B. look at the shoes he likes
C. buy a pair for his mother D. get something for his birthday
58. Why does Tom go to the park? Because ______.
A. his mum is waiting for him there
B. he wants to play there
C. he wants to meet a boy with no feet
D. he doesn’t want his mother to know he is sad
59. Why is Tom happy at last?
A. He thinks feet are more important than shoes.
B. He thinks his mother will buy shoes for him.
C. He thinks shoes are very cheap.
D. He thinks the boy without feet can play with him.
60. From the story we can know that Tom ______ .
A. like old shoes very much B. loves his mother very much
C. likes to play in the park D. has no feet
In the United States, every year, Thanksgiving Day is on the fourth Thursday of November. Because Canada(加拿大) is north of the United States , and is colder, the harvest comes earlier in the year. In Canada, people have Thanksgiving Day on the second Monday in October.
The harvest brings a lot of food to the people. On Thanksgiving Day people in Canada and America like to have a big meal with their friends and family just like Chinese people do at Mid-Autumn Festival. Many Canadians and Americans put flowers, vegetables and fruits around their homes to say "Thank you" for the harvest.
At a Thanksgiving Day dinner, many Canadians and Americans will eat turkey, potatoes, and pumpkin pies. These are food like the food of many years ago. They are saying "Thank you !" for the harvest that comes every year.
( ) 61. Which country has the Thanksgiving Day like the United States?
A. Japan. B. China. C. Canada. D. Korea.
( )62. In the United States, Thanksgiving Day is on the fourth Thursday of_______.
A. January B. May C. November D. December
( )63. Canada has Thanksgiving earlier in the year because _______.
A. they like flowers B. the harvest comes earlier
C. they have a big meal D. they want to be different
( ) 64. The harvest brings_______ to people.
A. flowers B. turkeys
C. food D. pumpkins
( )65. What do people usually say on Thanksgiving Day for the harvest?
A. Good morning. B. I'm hungry.
C. Hello. D. Thank you.
66. There is a _______(书店) near my school. I often go there to buy books.
67. Kitty enjoys (放;飞行) kites and usually does it on Saturday.
68. Hamburgers are not (健康的)food. We can’t always eat them.
69. Tom (很少) goes to the cinema at weekends.
70. The new library is (在...中间) our school and the hospital.
71. There (be) a lot of fish in the river. They are swimming happily.
72. The bookshop has many (interest) books.
73. He has two radios and three (watch).
74. I like (watch) TV very much and I often watch it on Saturday.
75. The playground is a good place (play) football with friends.
We can enjoy a two-day weekend every week. Maybe two days are too short, but we can try to plan the time well. Here are some ideas.
★ Get up early. The weekend is not only a time to sleep in. Some of us wake up late and just get up for lunch! That’s too bad. We can have more free time if we get up early.
★ Do the homework early. We usually have much homework to do. We can feel better if we do our homework early. We can do it on Friday evening or Saturday morning. And then we can play happily for one or two days. I often do my homework on Friday evening, so I don’t have to worry about it on Saturday or Sunday.
★ Go out for fun. Think about what we like to do. Plan a sport like playing football in the park. We can also visit a museum, a zoo or a park.
76 to enjoy your weekend
Two days are not 77 , but we can plan the time well.
Get up early We can’t get up 78 at weekends. That’s too bad.
Do the homework early We usually have 79 of homework. We can feel 80 if we can do it on Friday 81 . Then we can play 82 . We needn’t worry about it on Saturday 83 Sunday.
Go out for fun Think about what we like to do. Do some sports like 84 football in the park or 85 a museum, a zoo or a park.
Hi! Do you know the three children? They’re in different happy families. Kate is a helpful girl. She’s beautiful. She likes singing and dancing. She studies very hard. She gets up early and has her breakfast quickly. Then she goes to school by bike. Tony gets up late and then washes his face, brushes his teeth in a hurry. Then he goes to the bus stop without breakfast. He usually plays basketball after school on Tuesday and Thursday. In the evening, he seldom does his homework. He goes to bed late. Mike is a lovely boy. He gets up very early and then he usually takes a shower(淋浴)at home before breakfast. After that, he takes a bus to school. He likes watching TV in the evening.
86. What does Kate like doing? ___________________________________
87. How does Mike go to school? _________________________________
88. Who gets up late of the three children? __________________________
89. Where does Mike take a shower? ______________________________
90. How many times does Tony play basketball every week? __________
91. The boy in a red shirt is my friend. (对画线部分提问)
________ boy is ________ new friend?
92. I have some new friends at school. They (对我友好) me.
93. David wears a new hat. He looks very cool. (将两句合并成一句）
A new hat ________ very ________ ________ David.
94. Andy does some shopping with her mother after school. (改为否定句)
Andy ________ ________ ________shopping with her mother after school .
95.Daniel comes from Beijing. He (擅长于) Maths.
96.My school （与…不同）your school.
97. It’s very important for us (保持健康) and work hard .
Today, many people like to watch Readers. It is a TV show on CCTV. It invites(邀请) some famous(著名的) people to r 98 aloud on the stage(舞台). The show also tells the good s 99 behind those people. They can read poems(诗), b 100 , and letters between friends and family m 101 , etc. By reading aloud, the words on the paper come to life.
Many people enjoy w 102 the show. We often see a whole family sit in front of the TV, waiting for the show. The show gives people a special p 103 to read. It is a reading pavilion(朗读亭). You can find them in many c 104 , such as Shanghai, Hangzhou and Xi’an.
The pavilion is very s 105 . Only one person can come into it to read each time. Your voice(声音) will be recorded(录制). Then the show will pick(挑选) some readers and ask t 106 to read on TV.
“Reading should be just like singing and talking,” said Dong Qing, the host（主持人）of the show. “We can say out our true feelings by r 107 aloud.
你的感受 … … (对学校、老师、同学的印象，至少1点)
I’d like to tell you something about my new school life.