1. How does Millie go to the museum?
A. B. C.
2. What kind of activity does the girl like best?
A. B. C
3. What does Mary eat every day?
A. B. C.
4. What does the woman want to buy?
A. B. C.
5. What time is it now?
A. 7:50. B. 7:15. C. 7:10.
6. What is Jenny’s QQ number?
A. 463491557. B. 43892459. C. 432955677.
7. What color is Mary’s schoolbag?
A. Blue. B. Black. C. Black and white.
8. What does Bob like for dinner?
A. Milk. B. Eggs. C. Bread.
9. How much are two pairs of socks?
A. $2. B. $3. C. $4.
10. Where does Millie’s sister often go after school?
A. The Dancing Club. B. The Singing Club. C. The Reading Club.
11. What food does Peter eat a lot?
A. Meat and fish. B. Meat and eggs. C. Vegetables and fruit.
12. What does Peter drink in the evening?
A. Milk. B. Coffee. C. Tea.
When this 13 evening
Where in Mike’s new house at 18 Renmin Road
What sing, dance and 14
How to get there on foot or 15
13. A. Friday B. Saturday C. Sunday
14. A. play games B. play football C. tell interesting stories
15. A. by train B. by bike C. by bus
16. Who is Mrs. Read?
A. A Maths teacher. B. A music teacher. C. An English teacher.
17. What does Sally think of English?
A. Difficult. B. Useful. C. Easy.
18. When does Sally finish her homework?
A. At 7:00p.m. B. At 9:00p.m. C. At 8:00p.m.
19. What is Jane’s favorite subject?
A. English. B. P.E. C. Music.
20. What is in Jane’s school bag?
A. A basketball. B. A volleyball. C. Two footballs.
二、单项选择 （15分） 从下列每题所给的选项中，选择一个最佳答案。
21. Now Chinese is so important for ________ US student. He often reads it for _________ hour every day.
A. a; a B. a; an C. an; the D. an; an
22. - _______ you and your friends happy in this new school?
- Yes. ______ help each other and all the teachers are friendly.
A. Do, We B. Are, We C. Do, They D. Are, they
23. Xi Jinping ,our chairperson(主席)was born ______a rainy day _______June , 1953.
A. on, in B. in, in C. in, on D.on, on
24. - _______ are you late for school again?
- Because my alarm o’clock is broken at home.
A. How B. Why C. Where D. Who
25. I want _______ a shirt _______ my father. Please go shopping with me.
A. buying, to B. to buy, to C. buying, for D.to buy, for
26. -Is this car _______ ,Tom? -No. It’s _______ .
A. yours, her B. yours, hers C. your, hers D. your, her
27.-I’d like a pair of shoes. Can I _______?
- OK! This ______, please.
A. try it on; one B. try them on; one C. try them on, pair D. try it on; pair
28. There ______ any fruit on the table. Can you go and get some?
A. is B. are C. isn’t D. aren’t
29. -I think Tom _________ a tennis.
-No, he doesn’t. I _________ one.
A. have, has B.have, have C. has, have D. has, has
30. The shop often _______ at 8:00 a.m.. And it is __________ for twelve hours a day.
A. opens, open B. open, opens C. opens, opens D. opens, opened
31. - I plan to be the top student in our school this term.
A. That’s all right B. Good luck to your plan
C. Of course D. Thank you
32. - How many ______ can you see in the kitchen?
A. cartons of oranges B. cartons of orange
C. carton of oranges D. carton of orange
33. - How often do you take a walk with your parents after dinner?
- ________. Because I’m always busy with my work.
A. Often B. Always C. Usually D. Never
34. - Can I borrow _______ money from you?
-Sorry, I have _______ money with me.
A. some, some B. some, no C. any, some D. any, no
35. - Mum! I’m going to see a film with Lily tonight.
A. Take care B. Be careful C. Have a nice time D. Come back home early
From Monday to Friday, American students usually get up at seven. Then they 36 their faces and have breakfast. They usually have eggs, bacon (熏肉), bread, fruit and a glass of 37 . After breakfast they go to school on foot or by yellow school 38 .Some students 39 bikes. They get to school at about half past eight. Then they put their 40 in their lockers( 柜子) and take only one book, a notebook and a pencil to each class. In middle school students have 41 for six hours. Their classes are English, Writing, Maths, 42 and so on.
43 noon students have lunch at school. They usually 44 meat, fruit, vegetables, bread and a drink. 45 most students like pizza, hot dogs and hamburgers better. Students don't have a short 46 . They go back to have classes 47 lunch until three o'clock. Then they go home.
Students usually play or watch TV before 48 .They have supper at six in the evening. The supper usually has soup, meat, vegetables , rice 49 pasts (面食). After supper they do their homework. Sometimes they play or 50 with their parents.
36. A. wish
37. A milk
38. A. car
40. A. school bags
41. A. meals
42. A. Music, playing football
43. A. At
44. A. buy
45. A. So
46. A. sleep
47. A. at
48. A. breakfast
49. A. and
50. A. say B. dress
B. a rest
B. Chinese, running
B. talk C. wash
C. Music, Art
C. speak D. collect
D. P.E, listening to music
四、阅读理解 （30分） 阅读下列短文，根据短文内容选择最佳答案。
From: Liu Mei To: Zhou Jie
Date: May 20 Time: 6:00 p.m.
Message: She says that you must put on your old clothes, bring some food and drinks, and ride a bike to meet them at the school gate at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow.
Tel: 668 6532
Taken by: Father
May 25, 2014
We find a pair of glasses in the library on the morning of May 24. The owner please call 669-0318 or come to Class 1, Grade 9 to get the glasses.
For young people:12-18 years old
7:30 p.m. ---10:30 p.m.
Add: 28 Milton Street
Tel: 665 9682/ 665 9683
Just $ 1 for a week
Games, music, dancing and lots more
51.Zhou Jie will meet her classmates at the school gate _______.
A. at 8:00 a.m., May 20 B. at 8:00 a.m., May 21
C. at 6:00 a.m., May 21 D. at 6:00 a.m., May 20
52.What will Zhou Jie most probably（最有可能）do tomorrow?
A. To go to a party. B. To go to the movies.
C. To join the Mini Club. D. To pick up rubbish(垃圾).
53.Which number will Cindy call if she can’t find her pair of glasses?
A. 6686532. B. 6659683. C. 6690318. D. 6659682.
54.Who can join the Mini Club of the following four people?
A. A 9-year-old student. B. A 16-year-old boy.
C. A 19-year-old student. D. A 36-year-old parent.
55.What news can you get from the third form(表)?
A. The club is on Wall Street. B. The club opens 15 hours a day
C. The club costs you $7 for a week. D. The club opens once a week
News! We have a new flat! The rooms are small, but they are comfortable. There are more rooms here than in our old flat. This is good because now I have my own room. In the old flat, I share with my sister.
My bedroom is my favourite room in our flat. I can be alone in it. I can read or draw. I can listen to my radio or play CDs. I can play games on my computer and send e-mails to my friends.
My second favorite room is the kitchen. I love helping my mother cook our meals. She is a very good cook. She is teaching me how to make many different kinds of dishes. She lived in Morocco when she was a girl, and she can cook Moroccan food. It’s very delicious. That’s all for now.
Write soon and tell me about your home. Please get on the Internet so that we can send e-mails to each other.
All good wishes!
56. What does the writer mainly(主要)want to tell us?
A. Anna tells Kitty something about her family’s new flat.
B. Kitty lives with her family in America.
C. Anna likes her bedroom.
D. Anna’s mother is teaching her Moroccan food.
57. What is the difference(区别) between the old flat and the new one?
A. The rooms in the new flat are big.
B. The rooms in the old flat were smaller.
C. There are more rooms in the new flat.
D. There are more rooms in the old flat.
58. Why is Anna very happy with the new flat?
A. Because she has to share a room. B. Because she has a big room.
C. Because she has a small room. D. Because she has her own room.
59. Which room is Anna’s favorite?
A. The living room. B. The kitchen.
C. The bedroom. D. The bathroom.
60. What does Anna do in the kitchen?
A. She helps her mother cook their meals. B. She plays computer games.
C. She teaches her mother how to cook. D. She reads about Moroccan food.
Mrs Wilson likes to ask her husband to go shopping with her on Sundays. Her husband pays for the things she buys.
Now they are in a shop. "Look, Andy. Is it a fancy hair clip?" Mrs Wilson asks his husband.
"All right. And how much is it?" he answers and gives money to the shop assistant. When Mrs Wilson asks him about something good or bad, he often says "All right. And how much is it?" to her.
At about 8 o'clock p.m., Andy is tired and thirsty, and he wants to have a drink. Suddenly (突然地) his wife looks up at moon and says, "Look, Andy. Is the moon so beautiful?"
"All right. And how much is it?" his husband answers quickly.
61. Mrs Wilson likes to go shopping on_________.
A. Saturdays B. Mondays C. Fridays D. Sundays
62. Andy is Mrs Brown’s ______.
A. wife B. husband C. teacher D. driver
63. ______ pays for all the things she buys.
A. Mrs Wilson B. Mr Johnson C. Mr Wilson D. Mrs Johnson
64. Andy is ________ and he wants to have a drink at about 8 o'clock p.m.
A. tired and thirsty B. hungry C. tired and hungry D. happy
65. Mrs Wilson wants Andy ______ the moon.
A. to buy B. to enjoy C. to eat D. to drink
66.There are many _____________(餐馆) in Taizhou. You can have a nice meal in them.
67. Every student can wear ___________/'mɒdn /clothes in the fashion show.
68. He takes his __________ (找零)and goes out of the shop.
69. I think this pair of /' traʊzəz/ is expensive. Do you have a cheaper one?
70. He hopes his dream can come ___________(真的).
71.Forty-five minutes is three __________/'kwɔ:təz/ of an hour.
72.What_______(年级) are you in, Sandy?
73. Halloween is really a _________ (特殊的) day for Wendy. She enjoys it very much.
74. Can you help me work out the ________(总的) number of the books in our school library?
75. I don’t like this pair of shoes very much. Can you show me _______(别的) pair, madam?
76. Li Hua is a dancer and he wants to have a ________(heath) lifestyle.
77. I want to buy some hair clips different from _______(her) ?
78. Kitty _________(not be) a nurse any more. She will find a new job.
79.Thank you for _______________ (let) off fireworks for us.
80.Mary with her friends often ______(study) in the library on Sunday.
81.Jim,_______(fly)kites with you is great fun.
82.What do you often do on _______(child) Day?
83.Look! There are a lot of _______(sheep) eating grass on the hill
84.We need ten students ________(help) the old men clean their flats.
85.Bill has no classes and __________(stay) at home on Sundays. He likes watching TV.
It’s Saturday. Han Ling has no classes today. She wants to buy a new dress. Her mother is at work, so she is going to the shop with her father. They go there by car. But her father doesn’t like going shopping, so Han Ling does the shopping and her father sits in the car and waits for her.
There are a lot of people in the shop. It is very crowded. Han Ling looks at the clothes and tries some. Her father waits and waits. About an hour goes by(流逝)，Han Ling doesn’t come out. Her father is worried about her. “Why does she stay in the shop for so long?” He comes out of the car. Just then, a man comes up to him. “Excuse me，are you Han Ling’s father? ” “ Yes.” “ Han Ling is waiting for you. She doesn’t have enough money.” “ Oh, I see.”
Then he goes after the man into the shop. Han Ling is very happy to see her father. She chooses a nice green dress. After her father pays the money, they go home together.
86.What does Han Ling want to buy?_________________________________________________
87.Why does Han Ling go shopping with her father?____________________________________
88.What does Han Ling’s father do when she does the shopping?__________________________
89.How long does Han Ling stay in the shop? _________________________________________
90.Who pays the money at last?_____________________________________________________
七、任务型阅读 阅读下列短文，根据短文中的信息完成文后表格。（每空一词，共 10 分)
Allan is a doctor. He is taking notes about the lifestyles of two children, Angela and Andy.
Angela: The girl looks healthy. She knows how to keep fit. She gets up early even (即使) at weekends. And enough exercise makes her fit. She doesn’t eat fast food very often.
But sometimes she eats snacks between meals. Are most girls greedy (嘴馋的)? She should (应该) eat less snacks. They are not good for her. She can eat some fruit between meals.
Andy: Andy likes sports. He is good at swimming and football. He does sports for more than 1 hour every day. That makes him fit and strong.
But Andy is a picky eater (挑食者). He doesn’t eat enough meat for meals. He can’t get enough energy. So he is not tall. And he has another problem—sleeping in. He gets up too late on Saturdays and Sundays.
I shall tell Andy to get up early and eat more meat.
Angela and Andy’s 91
Good habits(习惯) She gets up 92 . He does sports for 97 1 hour every day.
She has enough 93 .
She 94 eats fast food.
95 habits She is greedy. He is a picky eater and he sleeps in at 98 .
Doctor’s advice She should eat less snacks but more 96 . To get enough 99 , he should eat more meat. And he shouldn’t get up 100 .
Hi,everybody! W 101 to Taizhou. Now I’d like to introduce this b 102 city to you. Taizhou is one of the most beautiful cities in Jiangsu Province(省). It is a land of fish and rice and there are many places of interest in this city. The gardens in Taizhou are quite d 103 from those in o 104 places, for example, Qin Lake Park is a big wetland garden for a lot of birds and animals, it attracts(吸引) m 105 visitors from all over the world. The f 106 in Taizhou is also very delicious, such as Taizhou Fried Salad(泰州干丝)and Jingjiang Baozi. You would like some more if you t 107 once. And here a lot of old b 108 show that Taizhou is also a city with a long and cultural h 109 .
If you want to know more about this old city, walk around and feel its beauty by yourselves. Wish you good luck and enjoy y 110 in Taizhou.
生活 1. 每天八点起床；多吃健康食物，多做运动；
学习 1. 完成作业，读书看报，练习打篮球；
活动 1. 家人团聚，庆祝新年；
What I do in winter holiday
I hope you will have more fun in this winter holiday!