A) 根据听到的内容, 选择正确的图片或正确的答案，听两遍。
1. Which festival are they talking about?
A. B. C.
2. What does Daniel like?
A. B. C.
3. What does Millie like to do after class?
A. B. C.
4. What is Miss Wang?
A. B. C.
5.What is the time now?
A. 6:00 B. 6:15 C. 5:45
6. What is Jack doing?
A. He’s doing homework. B. He’s watching matches. C. He’s doing housework.
7. What would John like to do after school?
A. To watch TV. B. To listen to music. C. To play music.
8. How often does the girl go swimming?
A. Every day. B. Every week. C. Twice a week.
9. What day is it today?
A. Tuesday. B. Wednesday. C. Thursday.
10. What does Sally like doing?
A. Drawing. B. Reading. C. Singing.
11. What is the yellow hat made of?
A. Wool. B. Silk. C. Cotton.
12. Which hat would the man take at last（最后）?
A. The pink one. B. The yellow one. C. We don’t know.
How to have a healthy supper
Before it Drink some 13.___________.
During it Eat some 14.__________ _, meat and rice
After it Take a walk for about 15.___________
Have some fruit
13. A. water B. soup C. milk
14. A. fruit B. vegetables C. bread
15. A. half an hour B. an hour C. one and a half hours
16. How old is Sandy?
A. 13 B. 14 C. 15
17. Where does Sandy hold (举办) her birthday party ?
A. At home B. In the park C. In the restaurant
18. What isn’t Sandy’s present?
A. Toys B. Chocolate C. Photos
19. Who gives Sandy a music CD?
A. Her friends B. Her uncle C. Her parents
20. What do they do after the party?
A. They chat with each other.
B. They listen to music.
C. They go to the park to fly kites.
21. —Lucy, ______ apple on the table is for you. Remember to eat it.
—Thank you, Mum. We all know ______ apple a day keeps the doctor away.
A. an; an B. an; the C. the; a D. the; an
22.— ______ do most students do their homework every weekday?
—About two hours.
A. How far B. How long C. How often D. How much
23. It ______ Nick two hours ______ the room. Now it is clean and tidy.
A. takes; to clean B. takes; cleaning
C. spends; to clean D. spends; cleaning
24. These _______ come from NO. 1 Middle School and they all work hard .
A. women teachers B. woman teachers
C. women teacher D. woman teacher
25.—Can I borrow your new bike and keep it for two days?
—Yes, but you can't _____ other people.
A. borrow it from B. lend it from
C. lend it to D. borrow it to
26.—This yellow skirt looks nice. How much is it?
—It ______ me one hundred and twenty yuan.
A. spends B. costs C. shops D. buys
27. —Is there a ______ near here? I want to buy a football.
—Oh, yes! It’s next to the bookshop.
A. clothes shop B. flower shop C. shoe shop D. sports shop
28. The library at 2 every afternoon，so I think it now.
A. opens; opens B. opens; is open C. is open; opens D. is open; open
29.—The light blue jeans look so cool. Could I ?
A. try it on B. try on it C. try them on D. try on them
30. Mrs. Green, let me show you ______ our school.
A. to B. around C. for D. with
31.—Can I have ______ water, Mum? I'm so thirsty（口渴的）.
—Sorry, there isn't ______, but we still have some green tea.
A. any; any B. any; some C. some; any D. some; some
32. We need to buy some _____ and two ______ for supper today.
A. potatoes; kilos of meats B. potatos; kilos of meat
C. potatoes; kilos of meat D. potatos; kilos of meats
33. Sandy looks beautiful ______ blue, and red clothes also look nice ______ her.
A. on; on B. in; in C. on; in D. in; on
34. There ______ some sheep and a dog at the foot of the hill.
A. are B. is C. have D. has
35.Lily is________ in her room because she wants to be the most beautiful girl at the fashion show tonight.
A. getting together B. playing tricks C. dressing up D. having fun
36. Sweet snacks ________ bad for your health because there is too much ________ in them.
A. are; sugar B. is; cola C. is; salt D. are; candies
37. — Wow! Your hairstyle looks so modern!
— ________. It’s my mother’s design!
A. Thank you B. Sounds great C. Good idea D. Very good
38.The dress fits you well，and your hat the dress.
A. watches B. matches C. matchs D. fits[
39.—Why Daniel look happy today?
—He happy because he can’t do well in Music today.
A. doesn't; doesn't B. isn't; isn't
C. isn't; doesn't D. doesn't; isn't
40. — How often do you do exercise?
A. In two hours B. Three hours C. At three o’clock D. Sometimes
The Black family come to a new big city. Mrs Black’s son, Bob, is not 41 . He doesn’t have any friends to play 42 . “Don’t worry!” says his mother. “You will soon make friends here.”
One 43 , there is a knock at the door. Bob’s 44 , Mrs Black, opens it. There stands a woman with brown hair. It is Mrs White. She comes to 45 some eggs. She wants to 46 cakes. Mrs Black lends her two. In the afternoon, there is another knock at the door. Mrs Black opens it and sees a 47 standing there. “My name is Jack White,” he says. “My mother sends（送） 48 this cake and the two eggs.” “Well, thank you, Jack,” says Mrs Black. “ 49 and meet my son Bob.”
Look! Bob and Jack are 50 the cake and milk. They are playing football. Now they are 51 ! Jack says, “I’m glad you live next door.” Bob says, “I must thank your mother for coming for eggs.” Jack laughs and 52 Bob, “She doesn’t want the two eggs, 53 she wants to make friends with your mother.” Bob says, “That’s a(n) 54 way to make friends. It’s an easy way, too. It can work!”
So if you’re willing (乐意的) to make friends, you can always 55 some ways!
41. A. friendly B. free C. lazy D. happy
42. A. in B. on C. to D. with
43. A. morning B. afternoon C. evening D. noon
44. A. sister B. teacher C. doctor D. mother
45. A. put B. borrow C. give D. buy
46. A.do B. bring C. order D. make
47. A. girl B. man C. boy D. woman
48. A. we B. you C. us D. them
49. A. Come in B. Go away C. Get out D. Come out
50. A. looking B. eating C. having D. drinking
51. A. classmates B. members C. friends D. brothers
52. A. tells B. says C. talks D. speaks
53. A. but B. and C. so D. or
54. A. popular B. poor C. interesting D. cheap
55. A. see B. find C. enjoy D. keep
LOST AND FOUND
I lost my keys in the school library. There is also a beautiful lele key ring（钥匙环）. I must find it. Call me on 5578-3356.
A blue schoolbag is in Classroom 7A. An English book, a notebook and a pencil box are in it. E-mail: Amy2014@163.com.
Daniel, Is this your basketball? Please come to the playground after class.
My pencil box. A blue pen, two yellow pencils and a purple ruler are in it. My phone number is 5548-4439.
56. Who lost keys? .
A. Amy B. Jack C. Nick D. Tina
57. What’s in the schoolbag? There is in it.
A. a basketball B. a pencil box C. an English notebook D. a key ring
58. You can’t see a in the pencil box.
A. pen B. ruler C. pencil D. knife
59. Tina wants to find her ________.
A. keys B. basketball C. pencil box D. schoolbag
60. Which is TRUE? .
A. You can e-mail Amy to find your schoolbag.
B. Tina’s ruler is green.
C. Daniel found（发现） a basketball in the playground.
D. You can call 5548-4439 to get the keys back.
Mr. Green is a good bus driver in a big city. All day he drives a bus through busy streets. He is always happy. And the people on his bus seem to be happy, too.
One morning, Mr. Green starts his big yellow and blue bus. At the first bus stop many people get on the bus. When he drives on, he begins talking, “It is seven now. The sky is blue. It will not rain today. We all like sunshine（阳光）, don’t we?”
At NO. 5 Stop a very old man gets on, “This boy will be good to give you his seat,” Mr. Green says. The boy’s face turns red. He stands up at once（立刻）.
“Most people want to be nice,” Mr. Green tells the old man. “They want to do the right things. But sometimes they need a push（推力）. So I just give them one.” Mr. Green always sings his own song. “ I love you. Mr. Sunshine. I love you, Mr. Sun（太阳）. In the world, I love you best. You are the only one.”
61. At NO. 5 Stop, __________gets on Mr. Green’s bus..
A. a boy B. a girl C. an old man D. an old woman
62. People on Mr. Green’s bus seem very happy because ______.
A. Mr. Green is very good to people
B. Mr. Green’s bus is early and they talk on the bus
C. Mr. Green can tell them something about the weather（天气）
D. Mr. Green always gives boys pushes when they get on the bus
63. What does Mr. Green think of（认为…怎么样？） most people? He thinks they are_______.
A. right. B. happy. C. angry. D. nice
64. Mr. Green 's song shows his love for________ .
A. good weather B. his country C. old people D. his bus
65. What is the main idea（主要意思） of the passage（这篇短文）? It tells us_______.
A. we should help old people B. about a good driver
C. a song about Mr. Sun D. most people need a push
We talk to three students from around the world about different national(国家的) holidays. There are different customs (习俗) for each festival .
Tan Xiaodong, 15, Hong Kong, China
“Chinese New Year is in January（一月份） or February. Before it, we clean the house and decorate（装饰） it for good luck. During（在……期间）the festival, every shop is closed for a few days and we go out a lot to celebrate in the streets. We can go and see the lion and dragon dances in the city center. I love this festival. ”
Wendy, 16, Sydney, Australia（澳大利亚）
“Australia Day is on 26th January and it’s an important holiday here. We always have a day’s holiday on Monday, so we celebrate for three days. My parents and I go to the countryside for a picnic and friends always come over. Many people go to beach（海滩） parties or street parties and there’s lots of music and dancing. What fun!”
Amy, 14, New York, USA
“On the first Thanksgiving Day, Europeans（欧洲人）in America thanked God for his help. It’s still a very important day for families to be together. This year we’re going to visit my grandparents and we’ll eat a nice meal of turkey（火鸡）. Thanksgiving Day is on the fourth Thursday in November every year. ”
66.How many festivals are mentioned in the passage?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four. D. Five.
67. During the Chinese New Year, we can ________.
A. do a lot of shopping B. eat turkeys
C. decorate the house for good luck D. see lion and dragon dances
68. What does the word countryside mean（意思为） in this passage（在这篇短文中）?
A. 工厂 B. 城市 C. 乡村 D. 商场
69. On Australia day, families often ________.
A. have a meal in the countryside B. go to a swimming pool
C. have a party at school D. clean the house and dance
70. From the passage, we can learn that________.
A. Australia Day is an important day for family members to get together
B. Different festivals have different customs
C. Many people go out for a picnic with friends before Chinese New Year
D. On the first Thanksgiving Day, American people thanked God for his help.
五、阅读表达 请根据短文内容，回答下面问题，每题答案不超过5个单词。 (共5小题；每小题2分，满分10分)
A 24-year-old boy seeing out from the train's window shouts（大声说） . . .
“Dad, look …the trees are going behind!”
Dad smiles（微笑）and a young couple(夫妻俩), sitting nearby(附近), look at the 24-year-old
childish（孩子气的）behavior（行为） with pity（同情心）.
Suddenly the boy again shouts . . .“Dad, look …the clouds（云） are running with us!”
The couple can't resist（忍住） and says to the old man, “Why don't you take your son to a
The old man smiles and says “I do and we are just coming back from the hospital（医院）. My
son can’t see from birth（出生）. He shouts excitedly（激动地）because he can see now.”
Everyone in the world has a story. You can't judge（判断） people before you truly（真正地） know them. The truth（真相） might（可能） surprise（使……惊讶） you.
71.How old is the boy?
72.Where are the boy and his father now?
73.Who sits near the boy’s father?
74.Why does the boy shout excitedly?
75.What can’t you do before you truly know some people?
Do you want to be a good student? If you do, here are some ideas.
Take notes（做笔记）when a teacher is giving a lesson. If you can't follow your teacher, put up your hand and ask questions. You'll learn a lot by asking. Don't copy notes or talk to friends in class.
Do homework carefully. Homework helps you review (复习) your lessons. You can find some questions when you are doing your homework. This is also an important part of your study. Remember that homework can also help you have good habits of study.
Make good plans. Bring all the things you need with you to class, such as books, pens, pencils and homework. Have a folder (文件夹) for each subject. Put your Maths papers（数学试卷） in your Maths folder, and put your History papers in your History folder.
Start to read more. When you read books, you can learn more about the world.
Some ___76___ about how to be a good student
Take notes Put up your ___77__ and ask questions.
Don’t copy notes or___78__ to friends in class.
Do__79__carefully Homework helps you review.
Find some ___80___when you are doing the homework. Homework helps you have good habits of ___81___.
Make good __82___ Bring everything you need with you to class. Have folders for all ___83___.
Read ___84___ Read more books, and you will learn more about the ___85___.
86. Most people wear (围巾)in winter.
87. She likes to be a (模特儿)when she grow up.
88. Mr. White is sitting (在……中)a few children, telling them a story.
89.Jay is one of my _______(偶像). Do you like him?
90.Lucy looks ______(苗条的) because she likes running.
91.We can’t (叫喊)in the reading room.
92.She (很少) goes shopping outside because she likes shopping on the Internet.
93. Look! The children are so happy .The film (seem) very interesting.
94. We play football (two) a week. It’s good for us.
95.一Tommy is too fat（胖的）. 一That's because he (not exercise) at all.
96. There (be ) two cartons of milk and some candy on the table.
97. Does she often practise (play) tennis on Sunday afternoon?
98. Tom, (not read) in the sun. It's bad for your eyes.
99. your brother (run ) on the playground now, Kitty?
100. Amy wants (buy ) the new cards.
We have a new English teacher this year. He is an American. His name is Mark Miller. His birthday is September 10th. It’s T__101__ Day in China that day. We all t___102___ it’s interesting.
Mr. Miller is nice, and his l___103___ are always very interesting. We all like to l__104___ to him carefully. After class, he o__105__ learns to speak Chinese. He says, “I am y__106___ teacher in English class, but after class you are my Chinese teachers.” So he can speak a little Chinese now.
Mr. Miller likes playing s___107___. He can play basketball a__108___ football. The b__109___ in our class usually play football with him after school. E__110__ in our class likes him.
感受 她认为寒假（the winter holiday）……（补充完整）
Kate's winter holiday
Hello, I'm happy to tell you something about Kate's winter holiday. ____________________
1-5A C B B C 6-10BC C A A 11-15CB BBC 16—20 CCCAB
1-5B B A D B 6-10D C C A A 11-15BADA D 16-20D D B A C
1--5 BACDC 6--10 ACBCC 11--15 BADAC
1-5 BBCDA 6-10CBCCD 11-15BCDCC
1. Beijing 2. black 3. glasses 4.basketball 5.English
6.11/eleven 7. USA 8. nice/beautiful 9. dancing 10. listen
1.At about 4:30 p.m.
4.She has breakfast.
1.cute/lovely 2.players 3.needs 4.quarter 5.times
6.lives 7.enjoys 8.to play 9.well 10.twice
11.them 12.dancing 13.to have 14.first 15.parents’
1. gets 2. But 3. old 4. with 5. them
6. home 7. about 8. and 9. gives 10. Happy
I am a new student at Shiyan School now. Our school is clean and beautiful. The classrooms are big and bright. The teachers and classmates are all nice to me, I like them very much.
All the subjects are very interesting. I am good at English. After class, the students can do sports. My favourite sport is playing basketball. I play basketball three times a week.
At weekends, I don’t need to go to school. In my free time, I with my friends go boating in the park. Sometimes , I also enjoy listening to music at home. It makes me happy.