第一部分 听对话回答问题（本部分共10 题, 每题 0.5 分）
( ) 1. What present will Susan’s aunt give her?
( ) 2. What does the man suggest（建议）buying?
( ) 3. What is the man?
( ) 4. Where are they talking?
( ) 5. What time will the shopping mall open?
A. At 8:55 a.m. B. At 9:05 a.m. C. At 9:10 a.m.
( ) 6. What does the man mean?
A. He thinks the woman is right.
B. They can’t stand under a tree on a rainy day.
C. It’s wrong to walk in the rain.
( ) 7. What will Jim do?
A. He will leave the room.
B. He will open the window.
C. He will close the window.
( ) 8. How much money will the woman have if Jack lends（借）her his?
A.￥10. B.￥15. C．￥19.
( ) 9. Where are the two speakers?
A. Inside a shop. B. Outside a shop. C. Beside a telephone box.
( ) 10. How many lemons can the man buy with all his money?
A. One kilo. B. Two kilos. C. Two and a half kilos.
第二部分 听对话和短文回答问题 （本部分共10 题, 每题 1 分）
( ) 11. What month is it now?
A. November. B. December. C. January.
( ) 12. What present will the girl buy for her father?
A. An orange. B. An orange tie. C. A grey tie.
Buying a handbag
First a 13 one
Then a 14 brown one
What to do 15 Mrs Green when the big brown ones are in the shop
( ) 13. A. purple B. blue C. green
( ) 14. A. small B. big C. heavy
( ) 15. A. visit B. e-mail C. call
( ) 16. Whose birthday is it?
A. The young man’s. B. The girl’s. C. The shopkeeper’s.
( ) 17. What does the man buy for the girl?
A. Black roses. B. Red roses. C. Yellow roses.
( ) 18. When does the girl get the roses?
A. The next morning. B. The next evening. C. That evening.
( ) 19. Why does the shopkeeper send ten more roses?
A. To make the girl angry.
B. To show how kind he is to the young man.
C. To celebrate the girl’s 35th birthday.
( ) 20. How does the girl feel when she sees the flowers?
A. Happy. B. Excited. C. Angry.
二、单词辨音 在A、B、C、D四个选项中, 选出划线部分读音与其余三个不同的选项。(本大题共10分，每小题0.5分)
1. A. as B. have C. mask D. packet
2. A. food B. pool C. cook D. soon
3. A. taste B. play C. days D. says
4. A. item B. inside C. minute D. trick
5. A. sport B. horse C. world D. morning
6. A. pear B. year C. dear D. hear
7. A. glasses B. classes C houses D. horses
8. A. answer B. wrong C. walk D. write
9. A. together B. than C. months D. mouths
10. A. family B. friend C. often D. of
三、单项选择 在A、B、C、D四个选项中, 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。(本大题共15分，每小题1分)
1. Before I talk with ______ engineer, I never meet ______ clever person like him.
A. the; the B. a; the C. the; a D. a; a
2. Of all the things, children in poor countries need books _______.
A. best B. less C. more D. most
3. The girl with long hair likes doing some shopping ___________ a week.
A. some time B. sometime C. some times D. sometimes
4. I would like a bicycle ____________. Will you buy me one?
A. like his B. like him C. likes this D. likes him
5. My mother hopes you_______ to my home.
A. to come B. is going to come C. will come D. will can come
6. Here _______ a pair of new jeans for you. Try _____on, please.
A. is ; it B. are; it C. is ; them D. are; them
7. Some _________ students want to be __________doctors when they grow up..
A. girls; women B. girl; women C. girls ;woman D. girl; woman
8. Daniel has a big swimming pool _______.
A. to swim B. swim C. swimming D. to swim in
9. Who would Mr. Black like ________ about the interesting things?
A. to tell B. telling C.saying D. to say
10. The shopping malls on Zhongshan Road each ______ a supermarket inside.
A. have B. has C. there is D. there are
11. She has a lot of books in her study, but _____ are good for us children to read.
A. few B. any C. some D. many
12. ______ nice hair clips Kitty buys ____ Sandy as a present!
A. How; to B. What; to C. How; for D. What; for
13. My English teacher always makes us _______ in her ________lesson.
A. interested; interesting B. interesting; interesting
C. interesting; interested D. interested; interested
14. I don’t like chocolate because it is ______ sweet and is bad _______our health.
A. too much; to B. much too; for C. much too; to D. too much; for
15. —May I have ______to drink? Of course, there is _____apple juice in the fridge.
A. something; a number of B. anything; a lot of
C. anything; a carton of D. something; quite a little
Wang Bing, a 12-year-old boy, likes sports very much and does 1 in sports.
One afternoon, he is very glad 2 his father waiting for him after school when he comes out of the classroom. “Let’s go,” says Dad “I will 3 dinner and you can do your homework. Mum is still 4 .”
On their way 5 Wang Bing sees some boys skating in a park. “Can I go and learn skating, Dad?” asks Wang Bing “I’m sorry, my boy, you must go home and do your homework,” answers his father, “but I can buy you an ice cream”.
Then his father buys an ice cream 6 him. When Wang Bing wants to eat it, a fly(苍蝇)flies to 7 ice cream.
“Drive off the fly,” says his father, “ 8 very dirty.” Wang Bing says 9 a smile, “You don’t let me skate, 10 can you let him skate for a while?”
1. A. good B. well C. fine D. bad
2. A. see B. seeing C. sees D. to see
3. A. do B. have C. cook D. ready
4. A. work B. works C. at school D. at work
5. A. home B. to home C. go home D. their home
6. A. to B. at C. as D. for
7. A. an B. the C. many D. a
8. A. It’s B. Its C. They’re D. They
9. A. in B. with C. for D. at
10. A. but B. and C. or D. so
( A )
In Britain, children go to school from Monday to Friday. School usually starts nine o’clock in the morning and finishes at about three o’clock in the afternoon. Most schools ask their students to wear a school uniform.
School always starts with registration. What is registration? Every child going to school each morning and afternoon is recorded(记录) in a special book. The teacher reads out each child’s name in turn. On hearing his/her name, the child makes a reply(回复) and the teacher writes in the book. From the book, you can see whether(是否) the child is in school or not.
At 9:10, children go to the meeting place. There they sing songs, listen to a story and pray(祈祷).
The first lesson begins at 9:20. They have break time from 10:20 to 10:35. During break time, the children have a snack and play games outdoors. After that, they go back in for another lesson until lunch at 12:00. Afternoon lessons begin at 1:10 and end at 3:15, and children go home. They don’t have a break in the afternoon.
1. How much time does a British student usually spend at school in a week?
A. Around 20 hours.B. Over 40 hours. C. About 30 hours. D. Only 6 hours.
2. The following things take place in British schools each morning. Which do you think is the right order(顺序)?
① Teachers call over the children’s names. ② Teachers write something in the book.③ Children answer “Here”.
A. ①②③ B. ①③② C. ②①③ D. ③①②
3. What do they usually do after registration?
A. They meet, sing and pray. B. They have a lesson.
C. They do some reading in a classroom. D. They play some games.
4. When do the children have a snack?
A. Before they go to school. B. After they have afternoon lessons.
C.When they finish their outdoor games. D. At about half past ten in the morning.
5. Which of the following is true?
A. In Britain, most students live at school at night.
B. The first lesson starts at nine o’clock.
C. Students in Britain go to school before nine every morning.
D. Students in Britain have a long break between the afternoon lessons.
It is very popular to shop on the Internet. There are more and more advertisements (广告) in the Web. You have to be careful not to be tricked by the advertisements on the Internet. You may find something cheap, but it isn’t always cheap. And some so-called new things just have a new outside.
However, shopping online is a kind of fashionable (时髦的) thing today. I love to buy things of everyday use, so I often get lots of information about them on websites online. For example, if I want an MP3, I can choose my favourite one, and look for what the users like or don’t like about it, these decide (决定) whether (是否) to buy or not. And at the same time, you don’t have to go to a shop or walk around a crowded (拥挤的) shopping mall, so you don’t have to spend much time. The Internet is really useful for shopping, but be careful not be spend too much.
6. If you want to shop online, you should __________.
A. have much money B. always believe (相信) the advertisements
C. never believe the advertisements D. be careful not to be tricked
7. What does the writer think of the advertisements online?
A. They are always true. B. They are not useful.
C. They are all interesting. D. Sometimes they’re not true.
8. What does the writer often buy online?
A. So-called new things. B. Things like an MP3.
C. All the cheap things. D. Things like a house.
9. If you shop online, you __________.
A. spend less time B. spend more money.
C. can buy expensive things D. can only buy things with a new outside
10. What is the main idea of the article?
A. Fashionable shopping online. B. The shops online.
C. How to buy cheap things online. D. Don’t spend too much time online.
1. I am so hungry that I want to eat some more ______. (汉堡包)
2. The ______ (得分)is 6 to 4 in the first half of the badminton match.
3. What’s the ______ (总计的）number of the giant pandas in China?
4. He is learning how to cook ______ (胡萝卜）rice at present?
5. My brother isn’t very happy because he has ______ (little) orange juice than I.
6. I think my aunt’s lifestyle is quite different from______. (he)
7. He puts a little money in each of his ______ (pocket).
8. Mom hates me ______ (collect)stamps. She says it’s a waste of time.
1.If you______ (not be ) quick for the bus , you will miss the important meeting.
2. Would you please ______ (not shout) at those poor children? They are scared.
3. Who can tell me which bus ______ (take). I am completely lost now.
4. We all think ______ (let) off fireworks near buildings is dangerous.
5. --- What______ (make) you so happy? --- The winter holiday is coming soon.
6. I don’t think this pair of jeans ______ (fit) you very well.
7. My favourite food ______ (be) noodles and dumplings.
8. It’s not polite ______ (knock) on your neighbour’s door like that.
1. He doesn’t like running because he thinks it makes him tired.(对划线部分提问)
______ ______ he like running?
2. Micky usually has a glass of milk after breakfast. (对划线部分提问)
How______ ______of milk does Micky usually have after breakfast?
3. The dish he cooks seems wonderful.(对划线部分提问)
______ does the dish he cooks______?
4. My sister is very young. She can’t put on her clothes by herself. (同义句改写)
My sister isn’t ______ ______ ______ ______ herself.
5. There are five hundred workers in that factory. ( 同义句改写）
______ ______ ______ the workers in that factory ______five hundred.
6. They often give children a treat of some nice food.( 同义句改写）
They often give children some nice food______ ______ ______.
7. He with his friends spends 20 minutes exercising every day.( 同义句改写)
It______him with his friends 20 minutes ______ ______every day.
九、完成句子 按所给的汉语，用英语完成下列句子。答案必须填写在答题卡相应的横线上，每格限填一词。(本大题共9 分，每格0.5分)
There isn’t ______ ______at home. How about______ ______pork?
To keep healthy, ______of us______ ______have a healthy diet.
What do you think grandpa wants ______his birthday?
He says a ______of beef noodles ______ ______.
Family members get together and______ ______ ______ ______ at Spring Festival.
This school is ______ ______others. It has many after-school ______.
Do you hope to live a better life? Then how to make you wish come true? Keep away from anything that is useless. Do the right thing! However good or bad a situation(处境) is, it will change. The best is yet to come. Well, here are some tips for you to follow!
Mind your meals
Try to eat more foods that grow naturally (自然地) on trees and plants. Have meals on time every day. And remember not to go to school or work without breakfast, for it is more important than lunch or dinner.
Exercise and smile
Each day take a 40-minute walk. Make time to practice some other exercise, such as yoga and Taiji. They offer us daily energy for our busy lives. Try to smile and make at least three people smile each day.
Forget and forgive(原谅)
Problems appear(出现) sometimes and they only stay for a short time. Forget what happened in the past. Don’t always think of your terrible past. Life is not very long, so we shouldn’t waste time hating anyone. Forgive everyone for everything.
Also do such things
Call your family often and stay in touch with your friends. Each day give something good to other people. Make yourself happy no matter how you feel. Read more books than you did before and you can learn more from them. Don’t compare(比较) your life to others’.
1 to do to have a better life
Mind your meals
Eat more natural foods
2 the three meals a day, breakfast is the most important.
Exercise and smile
Every day 3 for forty minutes and spend some time doing some other exercise. They give us daily energy for our busy lives.
Try to smile and make other people smile, too.
Forget and forgive
Try your best to forget your terrible past.
Forgive everyone and live happily 4 life isn’t very long.
Also do such things
Keep in touch with your family and friends.
Do more 5 than you did before and you can learn more from books.
I am 13 years old.
一、 听力测试 (15分)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
C A B C A B C C B C
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
B C A A C B B A B C
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
C C D A C A C C D D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
C D C A C C B D A A A D A B D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
B D C D A D B A B A
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
C B A D C D D B A A
1. hamburgers 2.score 3.total 4.carrot
5.less 6.his 7.pockets 8.collecting
1.aren’t /are not 2. not shout 3.to take 4.letting
5.makes 6.fits 7. is 8.to knock
1. Why doesn’t 2. many glasses
3. How seem 4. old enough to dress
5. The number of is 6. as a treat
7. takes to exercise
1. any beef eating some 2. each needs to
3. for bowl is enough 4. give each other presents
5. different from activities
1.What 2.Among/Of 3.walk 4.because 5.reading
I am 13 years old. I’m a member of school basketball team. I usually have noodles with beef, bread and milk for breakfast. It helps me start the day well. I eat a bowl of rice, a lot of vegetables, fish and beef for lunch. This meal gives me energy for the whole afternoon. Sometimes, I practice playing basketball after school. Exercising everyday and a healthy diet help me keep healthy.