莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
1. Melissa __________ math five times a week. ( have, has )
2. We all enjoy __________ to music after class. ( listen, listening )
3. Lisa is a skating champion. She often __________ at the ice rink. ( train, trains )
4. They have geography __________ times a week. ( three, third )
5. Rose and Lily __________ dancing very much. ( like, likes )
6. In many ways Lisa is ____________ ordinary girl. ( a, an )
7. She has dinner __________ home with her family. ( at, in )
8. Lisa’s favorite sport is __________. ( skate, skating )
9. The students don’t have any lessons __________ Sundays. ( in, on )
10. I like Mondays __________ we don’t have history. ( when, because )
1． 我每天步行去上学。（ walk, every day ）
2． 我们一周有四节英语课。（ English, times, week ）
3． Lisa 喜欢吃比萨和汉堡。（ like, pizza, hamburgers ）
4． Mary 不喜欢跳舞。 （ not, like, dancing ）
5． 他们星期三有计算机课。（ have, computer, Wednesday ）
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
English Math Chinese English English
Math Chinese Science Math Math
Chinese Geography Math Chinese Science
History P. E. Computer Geography P. E.
Computer Music English History Chinese
Art Science Art Music Chinese
1. What lessons do you have on Tuesday? ________________________________
2. When do you have computer ? ______________________________________
3. How many times do you have music a week? ____________________________
4. When is your favorite day? Why?
Special Day Date
April Fool’s Day
1． 你生日是什么时候？ （ when, birthday ）
2． Melissa 的生日是八月三十日。（ birthday, August, 30th ）
3． 我们星期四有历史课。（ history, Thursday ）
4． 春节在一月二十八日。（ Spring Festival, January, 28th ）
节。（ Children’s Day, June ）
Thanksgiving Day is on the last Thursday of November. On Thanksgiving Day, people in the USA get together with family members and friends. The first Thanksgiving Day was in 1621. Thanksgiving Day is a day with many traditions. People eat foods like turkey(火鸡) and pumpkin pies (南瓜馅饼). On Thanksgiving Day people usually have parties. They will sing, dance and play games at the party. Many families like watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade(游行) on TV. They always have a good time on that day.
1．When is Thanksgiving Day?
2. What do people usually do on Thanksgiving Day?
3. What do people usually eat on Thanksgiving Day?
4. What year was the first Thanksgiving Day in?
莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y