第一部分 选择题 (共80分）
1. What pet does the woman have?
A. B. C.
2. How is Li Lei going to Xiamen?
A. B. C.
3. Where did the man go last summer?
A. B. C.
4. What does Lucy often do on Sunday?
A. B. C.
5. What does the man want to be?
A. A singer. B. A dancer. C. A doctor.
6. Where did the man go just now?
A. To the office. B. To the post office. C. To the museum.
7. How much should the woman pay?
A. 64 yuan. B. 72 yuan. C. 96 yuan.
8. How often does Amy take her dog for a walk?
A. Once a day. B. Twice a day. C. Three times a day.
9. What will the weather be like tomorrow?
A. Rainy. B. Sunny. C. Cloudy.
10. What can we learn from the dialogue?
A. Mary’s father sometimes cooks.
B. Mary often cooks with her mother.
C. Mary’s mother does most of the cooking.
1l. What day is it today?
A. Friday. B. Saturday. C. Sunday.
12. Why does the girl want to know tomorrow’s weather?
A. Because she wants to fly to another city.
B. Because she wants to visit her good friends.
C. Because she wants to fly kites in the park.
Plan for summer holiday
Tom doesn’t want to stay at home.
plans to go 13 .
David is going to visit Harbin.
will stay there for 14 days.
Alice will learn how to play the 15 .
wants to be a musician.
13. A. fishing B. camping C. swimming
14. A. 5 B. 6 C. 7
15. A. guitar B. violin C. piano
16. When did the girl find the rabbit?
A. Last Christmas Day. B. Last Children’s Day. C. Last New Year’s Day.
17. Who didn’t let her keep the rabbit at first?
A. Her teacher. B. Her parents. C. Her grandma.
18. Where did Lucy want to take the rabbit?
A. Her school. B. Her home. C. An animal hospital.
19. How does she feel when she’s with the rabbit?
A. Happy. B. Sad. C. Angry.
20. What does the girl wish her parents to do?
A. To sell it. B. To treat it kindly. C. To buy it.
21. — Do you know _______ girl with long hair?
— Yes, she is Mary. She plays ______ piano very well.
A. a; / B. the; the C. the; / D. a; the
22. — What_______ did you have for your hard work?
— A free trip to Taizhou zoo.
A. message B. idea C. award D. problem
23. — Would you please bring me to eat?
— Sorry, there is in the fridge.
A. anything; something B. anything; nothing
C. something; anything D. something; nothing
24. — Big animals are a lot of trouble. Maybe you should keep a small pet, like a rabbit.
A. That’s all right. B. You’re welcome.
C. That’s a good idea. D. Never mind.
25. — A foreign English teacher will teach us English next term.
— Wow! _______! We can practice our oral English better.
A. What an excited news B. How exciting news
C. How excited the news is D. What exciting news
26. — Would you like to watch the new film called Dangal (摔跤吧！爸爸) with me?
— Thanks. But I watched it _______. It was really moving(令人感动的).
A. other day B. another day
C. the other day D. the another day
27. Tom fell off his bike yesterday, and he hurt his legs ___________.
A. quietly B. badly C. slowly D. bravely
28. — The two children are so afraid. Shall we ________the bushes to find the ghost?
— OK, let’s have a look. There may be something strange.
A. search B. search for C. look for D. look
29. — It took you a whole day to visit the zoo. Weren’t you tired?
— _______, but I felt very excited to see so many surprising animals.
A. Yes, I was B. No, I wasn’t C. Yes, I did D. No, I didn’t
30. — What’s on TV tonight?
— There _______ a good progamme called Across the Sea to See You (漂洋过海来看你) on Zhejiang Satellite TV.
A. is going to have B. is going to be
C. are going to be D. are going to have
31. — Why was the boy look so unhappy?
— Because he was ________ to reach the apples on the tree.
A. long enough B. short enough C. too tall D. too short
32. Which flat do you live ________ and which floor do you live ________?
A. in; on B. on; in C. in; / D. /; on
33. — Mary, is the blue bike __________?
— No, _________ is a black one.
A. your; my B. your; mine C. yours; my D. yours; mine
34. — The newsper says that an old man always sleeps _______ his eyes _______.
— That’s really amazing.
A. with; closed B. with; open C. has; closed D. has; open
35. — _________ Mr Zhang _________ Beijing last week?
— No, but he _________ Beijing with his son next time.
A. Did; visit; visits B. Did; visit; will visit
C. Does; visit; visits D. Does; visit; will visit
36. — Excuse me! You can’t take photos here. Look at the sign “NO PHOTOS”.
— Sorry, I ________ it.
A. don’t see B. am going to see C. didn’t see D. won’t see
37. — ______ I sing here, Jim?
— Sorry, I’m afraid you ______.
A. Could; can’t B. Can; couldn’t
C. Can; may not D. Could; couldn’t
38. — You look _______ today.
— Yes, I went to bed late last night to watch a football match.
A. easy B. happy C. tired D. smart
39. — I visited Qin Lake National Wetland Park(溱湖国家湿地公园) last Sunday.
— Why didn’t you tell me earlier?
A. You did? B. I hope so.
C. Have a good time. D. It’s kind of you.
40. Do you think cats ____________?
A. is easy to look after B. are easy to look after them
C. are easy to look after D. is easy to look after it
A few days ago, I got a call from an old friend of mine. We 41 our school and the good old days. Then, he started talking about his father.
His father was badly ill in hospital. He 42 sleep at night and often talked to himself. My friend was 43 about this and shouted at his father to stop talking. But after stopping
44 , his father fell unconscious(不省人事的). My friend was very sad. He thought it was his fault(过错). My friend was so sad that he 45 like a baby on the telephone. He said he would do 46 if his father could wake up.
Some kids often feel unhappy when they have to take care of their 47 . But do you know that our parents take care of us 48 stay with us for our lifetime?
My dear friends, from now on, 49 say a bad word to your parents. Take care of them and stay with them. Even if it only 50 you a second, you parents will be happy to be with you! Do you agree with me?
41. A. talked about B. thought of C. cared about D. showed around
42. A. can’t B. mustn’t C. couldn’t D. shouldn’t
43. A. afraid B. angry C. tired D. worried
44. A. speaking B. saying C. telling D. talking
45. A. shouted B. smiled C. cried D. said
46. A. anything B. something C. nothing D. none
47. A. brothers B. sisters C. parents D. friends
48. A. but B. and C. or D. so
49. A. always B. usually C. often D. never
50. A. takes B. pays C. spends D. has
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Smith,
I am writing to thank you for looking after me so well when I came to stay with you in England. You made me feel like part of the family. I felt I was Ann’s sister, although I was just her friend from Singapore. I had a good time when I was in England. We visited many different places and took lots of photos. My mother has kept all the postcards I sent to her. I am going to put them on the bookshelf with some of the photos.
The journey I went home was very relaxing, and the long flight seemed to pass more quickly than usual, thanks to the book Harry Potter Ann gave me to read on the plane. My parents were pleased to see me, and said that they missed me a lot. We will have a busy time soon, as we are moving house next month. I have given Ann my new address, and I hope she will be able to come and stay with us next summer.
I must finish now, because my father is going to the shopping center and he said he would post this letter for me while he is there.
51. From the letter, Kate is Ann’s __________.
A. sister B. family member C. friend D. cousin
52. Who kept all the postcards for Kate?
A. Ann’s mother. B. Ann. C. Mr. Smith. D. Kate’s mother.
53. Why did kate feel the long flight passed more quickly than usual?
A. She read a book Ann gave her.
B. She missed her parents all the time.
C. She thought Ann would come to stay with her.
D. She thought she would have a new house soon.
54. What will they do next month?
A. Move house. B. Give Ann a new address.
C. Go to the shopping centre. D. Ask Ann to stay with them.
55. What does kate write the letter for?
A. To say goodbye. B. To say thanks.
C. To ask for help. D. To say sorry.
Many Chinese students ask for advice on how to improve(提高) their English. There are three common questions.
The first question is about real English. Li Gang said, “I want to learn real English. But I don’t know what to do.”
Watching English films is a good way to learn real English. You can watch them when you are tired after studying for a long time. While watching them, you can relax and learn real English at the same time.
The second question is about speaking. Chen Ming said, “I’m too shy to talk with foreigners.”
“How are you?” “Where are you from?” “What do you think of China?” These are good questions to start a conversation. Many people are shy when they speak English, so before you begin, take a deep breath(呼吸) and smile! Smiling always helps.
The third question is about vocabulary. Li Jia said, “I want to remember all the new words. I write them down, but I forget them soon.”
Try to remember eight or ten words a day. Write them on a piece of paper and put it in your bedroom. Spell the words whenever you see them, and change them every day. And when you’re shopping, how about counting the English words, or saying the English names for everything you see?
56. How many questions about learning English are mentioned(提及) in the message?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four. D. Five.
57. If you want to talk with a foreigner, you’d better __________ before speaking according to the passage.
A. smile at him or her B. give him or her a hug
C. introduce yourself D. talk about the weather
58. Which isn’t a good way to learn English?
A. Watching English films.
B. Practising English with a foreigner in the street.
C. Sitting in your bedroom to remember words.
D. Say the English names for everything you see.
59. What’s Li Jia’s problem?
A. She’s too shy to talk to foreigners.
B. She doesn’t know how to improve her listening in English.
C. She spends too much time watching English films.
D. She can’t remember English words for long.
60. This passage mainly talks about _____________.
A. why so many people learn English
B. how to remember English words
C. why learning English is difficult
D. how to improve English
As students, you may have many dreams. They can be very big like becoming Superman, or they can be small. You may just want to become one of the ten best students in your class.
If you find a dream, what do you do with it? Do you ever try to make your dream come true? Follow Your Heart by Australian writer Andrew Matthews tells us that making our dreams come true is life’s biggest challenge.
“You may think you’re not very good at some school subjects, or that it is impossible (不可能) for you to become a star. These ideas stop you from realizing your dream,” the book says.
In fact, everyone can make his dream come true. The first important thing you must do is to remember what your dream is.
Don’t let it leave your heart (心). Keep telling yourself what you want. Do this step by step (一步一步地) and your dream will come true faster. A big dream is, in fact, many small dreams.
Never give up (放弃) your dream. There will be difficulties on the road. But the biggest problem comes from yourself. You need to decide what is the most important. Studying instead of (代替) watching TV will bring you better exam points. Saving five yuan instead of buying an ice cream means you can buy a new book. When you get closer to your dream, it may change a little. Then you will be able to learn more skills and find new interests.
61. Follow Your Heart is _______.
A. the first thing you must do to make your dream come true
B. the most important dream to have for students
C. the name of a book by Andrew Matthews
D. the name of a famous Australian writer
62. If you want to make your dream come true, you should _______.
A. remember what your dream is first
B. keep telling yourself what you want
C. never be afraid of the big difficulties
D. try to start with all the things above
62. From the text, we know the word “challenge” means _______.
A. 变化 B. 挑战 C. 决定 D. 态度
64. What you should NOT do to make your dream come true?
A. Watch TV to get better exam points.
B. Do what you should do step by step.
C. Always remember what your dream is.
D. Read more books, learn more skills and find new interests.
65. What is the best title (标题) of the text?
A. Keep Your Dream in Your Heart.
B. How to Find Your Dream.
C. Make Your Dream Come True.
D. Students Have Many Dreams.
66. The moonlight shone in ________ (穿过) the window. Everything in the room looked so nice.
67. You can find lots of __________ (信息) about MH370 on the Internet.
68. On his __________ (四十) birthday, he got an i-pad from his friend.
69. We should begin to learn to ___________ (保护) ourselves when we are young.
70. We all think China has the __________ (able) to solve (解决) the problems in the South China Sea.
71. The girl does her homework ___________ (care), so she makes few mistakes.
72. Fire can be very ___________(danger), so it’s important for us to be careful with it.
73. Judy, (not cross) the street when the traffic light is red.
74. I don’t know all the ___________ (visit) names.
75. “Are you OK? ” I asked. He __________ (nod) and smiled.
76. It’s about 10 minutes on foot from the railway station to the hotel. (对划线部分提问)
is it from the railway station to the hotel?
77. Alice did her homework last night. (改为否定句)
Alice her homework last night.
78. She spent one hour writing the letter yesterday. (同意句转换)
It one hour the letter yesterday.
79. There was only one knife on the desk when I went back home. (对划线部分提问)
there on the desk when you went back home?
80. Our teacher told us something about his pet dog. (改为一般疑问句)
your teacher you about his pet dog?
81. He went to bed. He didn’t have supper last night. (句意不变，合并成一句) He went to bed last night.
82. They met some of their classmates last week. (用next week改写句子)
They some of their classmates next week.
Don’t put the rubbish bin.
, he someone to him: “Don’t be afraid!”
Later, some firemen came and the fire.
, I could play the violin when I was 5.
Lask week, a five-year-old girl and was crying in the street.
This pair of shoes . I want to .
A good book can teach you things beyond(超出) your class. It can open your eyes and clear your minds. If you want to get into a good reading habit, there are a number of ways to develop it.
Plan your time
You should give yourself at least thirty minutes in all for reading every day. When time is set, nothing can change it. For example, make it a habit to read during breakfast or lunch time.
Always carry a book
Wherever you go, take a book with you. When you leave the house, make sure that you always carry a good book as well as your school things. Remember that a book always stays with you.
Find a quiet place
Find a place in your home where you can sit in a comfortable chair. When you read a book, no one will trouble you. There should be no televisions, computers, music or even noisy family members around you.
Have a library day
Have a library card, and you can read as many good books as possible in the library. Make it a weekly trip to the library. You can save a lot of money.
One of the best ways to develop a good reading habit is to put it on your blog (博客) . If you don’t have one, create one. It’s free. Ask your friends and family to go there to share your ideas and give you some advice.
Title Some ways to have a good reading 89 .
Plan your time You should read at least half a(n) 90 every day. Make it a habit of 91 during breakfast or lunch time.
Always 92 a book
Make sure a book always with you wherever you go.
Find a quiet place Find a place at home 93 a comfortable chair and without televisions, 94 , music or noisy people around you.
Have a 95 day It is a very cheap way to read good books in the library. Go on a trip to the library every 96 .
Blog it It 97 no money to create a blog. Your friends and family can share your ideas and give you some 98 online.
九、短文填空 根据短文内容及首字母提示，补全空格内单词，使短文完整、通顺。(请在答题卡上写出完整单词) (共10空;每空1分，满分10分)
Do you like taking music lessons? A study shows music lessons can make children have
b 99 memories(记忆力) than others. The Canadian study shows that a 100 one year of training in music, c 101 could get better grades(分数) in a memory test than others.
There were two groups of children aged b 102 14 and 16 in the study. One group of children took music lessons outside school, and the o 103 group didn’t take any lessons. In one year, they took four tests at d 104 times. The results showed that the children taking music lessons not only d 105 better in music listening but also made much progress in other subjects, s 106 as English and math.
People say music is the medicine for a sad heart．Now it shows music can also h 107
us with our memories．We are s 108 to find more in the wonderful world of music．
亲爱的同学们，七年级这学期就要结束了, 暑假即将来临。在这一年的中学生活中，你一定结交了许多好朋友。请以My best friend 为题，用英语写一篇短文，介绍一下你最好的朋友Daniel。 内容要点如下：
个性品质 1. 聪明、兴趣广泛；
暑假计划 1. 多读书来了解世界；
My best friend
Daniel is my best friend.______________________________________________________
1-5 ACACC 6-10 BCAAC 11-15 BCBAC 16-20 CBBAB
21-25 BCDCD 26-30 CBAAB 31-35 DADBB 36-40 CACAC
41-45 ACBDC 46-50 ACBDA
51-55 CDAAB 56-60 BACDD 61-65 CDBAC
66. through 67. information 68. fortieth 69. protect 70. ability
71. carefully 72. dangerous 73.don’t cross 74. visitors’ 75. nodded
76. how far 77. didn’t do 78. took her; to write
79. how many knives were 80. Did; tell; anything
81. without having supper 82. will meet
83. anything hot into 84. Suddenly; heard; whispering
85. put out 86. Believe it or not
87. lost her way
88. looks beautiful/nice/smart/pretty; try them on
89. habit 90. hour 91. reading 92. carry/take 93. with
94. computers 95. library 96.week 97. needs/costs 98. advice
99. better 100. after 101. children 102. between 103. other
104. different 105. did 106. such 107. help 108. sure
My best friend
Daniel is my best friend. He is 13 years old and he is in Class 1, Grade 7.
He is clever, and he can learn things quickly. He works hard at all his lessons. He has many hobbies, such as reading, singing and doing sports. He loves animals, so he keeps a rabbit as a pet and takes good care of it at home. He is kind and helpful. He often helps his classmates with their lessons. (此处发挥一到两点关于乐于助人的信息即可)
Summer holiday is coming soon and he has his own summer holiday plan. He will do more reading to learn more about the world. Also, he will help his parents do some housework. He plans to go travelling with his parents. In this way, he can visit interesting places and make new friends. (此处发挥一到两点和父母去旅游的原因即可)
This is my best friend Daniel. I hope he will be better in the future.
1. M: What are you going to do?
W: I’m going to buy some bird food for my pet parrot.
2. W: Li Lei, how are you going to Xiamen for the coming summer holiday?
M: By plane, I think.
3. W: Where did you go last summer?
M: I went to Moscow, the capital of Russia.
4. M: How do you spend your weekend, Lucy?
W: I often play the piano on Saturday and dance on Sunday.
5. W: You sing so well. Are you going to be a singer?
M: No, I like singing and dancing, but I want to be a doctor.
6. W: I didn’t see you in the office just now. Were you in the museum?
M: No, I went to send a letter to a friend of mine.
7. W: How much will it cost for my son and me to go to Shanghai?
M: 64 yuan for you and half price for your son as he is under 1.2 meters.
8. M: Amy, your pet dog looks so lovely and strong.
W: Of course, I walk my dog once a day.
9. M: What a sunny day today! Shall we go out for a picnic tomorrow if it is fine?
W: But the weatherman says we’ll have rain tomorrow.
10. M: Mary, who cooks in your home?
W: Well, my mother does. My father is busy and he never cooks. And I cook when my mother is not at home.
W: Dad, what will the weather be like tomorrow?
M: Sorry, I don’t know. By the way, why do you want to know tomorrow’s weather?
W: Because tomorrow is Sunday and I hope it is sunny.
W: I can fly kites with my good friends in the park.
M: Oh, I see.
Summer holiday is coming next month. Everyone in my class has his or her own plan for it. Tom doesn’t want to stay at home for the whole holiday. He plans to spend one week going camping with his friends. David likes travelling. He is going to visit Harbin with his cousin. It’s a good idea to spend time there in summer. He will stay there for 5 days. My best friend Alice is going to have piano classes, because she thinks music can bring her happiness. She wants to be a musician in the future.
I’m Lucy. I’m the only child in my family, but never feel lonely. I have a friend. It’s a rabbit. Last New Year’s Day, I went to the park with my parents. I found a rabbit in the bushes. It isn’t in good health. It looked at me with its big red eyes. It was so poor and lovely that I wanted to take it home. At first, my parents didn’t let me keep the rabbit. They didn’t want to make any trouble with a wild animal. However, I decided to keep it and I asked and begged. In the end, they agreed. They told me that I have to look after it myself. I am very happy with the rabbit and I wish my parents could treat it as a family member.