1. A. Nice to meet you, too. B. Good afternoon. C. I’m OK.
2. A. Beautiful. B. Spring C. Ten kilometers.
3. A. Ten days. B. Once a week. C. From Monday.
4. A. I don’t agree. B. I have a headache. C. It doesn’t matter.
5. A. Don’t worry. B. Not at all. C. Good idea.
6. Where does Chen Lin’s uncle work?
A. In a factory. B. In a school. C. In a hospital.
7. How does Chen Lin’s uncle go to work?
A. By car. B. On foot. C. By bus.
8. What day is it today?
A. Women’s Day. B. Mother ’s Day. C. May Day.
9. What has Lucy bought for her mom?
A. A black dress. B. A blue dress. C. A cake.
10. What did Mary do yesterday?
A. She made an apple milk shake.
B. She made a banana milk shake.
C. She made an orange milk shake.
11. Who taught Mary to make it?
A. Her brother. B. Her mother. C. Her father.
12. How much milk do they need?
A. A cup of milk. B. Two cups of milk. C. Three cups of milk.
13. What did Zhang Lan do last weekend?
A. She stayed at home. B. She went hiking. C. She visited her aunt.
14. What did Li Hua do on Saturday morning ?
A. He played soccer ball. B. He played basketball . C. He played volleyball.
15. Are they students?
A. Yes, they are. B. No, they aren’t. C. I don’t know.
Fantastic Summer Camp
How long to stay 16.
Where to camp In a small 17.
What to eat Special local food
What activities to do In the morning Learn how to 18.
Learn how to make works of art
In the afternoon Ride bikes around the lake
19. in the lake
20. Have a party
21. – Is this your English book?
–No, it’s my brother’s. is over there.
A. Mine B. My C. Me
22. My daughter is years old. Today is her birthday.
A. nine; nineth B. nine; ninth C. ninth; nine
23. – Where is Jim?
–Look! He _______ under the tree.
A. is standing B. stood C. stands
24. –_______do you watch TV?
–Twice a week.
A. How often B. How long C. How soon
25. Remember _______ some fruit when you come back.
A. buying B. to buy C. buy
26. Guangzhou is one of _____cities in China.
A. the biggest B. big C. bigger
27. –Must I go home now?
A. mustn’t B. needn’t C. shouldn’t
28. _____ Wugang Airport_____ last year?
A. Did; build B. Had; built C. Was; built
29. T h e man______ is talking to my math teacher is my father.
A. who B. which C. what
30. –My mother was badly ill in hospital yesterday. I had to look after her, so I didn’t go to have the picnic.
A. Never mind B. I am sorry to hear that C. No problem
Mr. White lived in a house less than two miles from his office, so he could 31 home for lunch every day. Every time he drove back home, 32 cars were parked outside his house and there was no room for his car. He had to park his car somewhere else, and then walked back home. This made him very 33 .
Then he wrote “NO PARKING” 34 a small board. in the garden facing the road, but it didn’t work. People seem to obey only a public notice.
Mrs. White asked him to 35 a police notice. But he was afraid to do so. Then Mrs. White asked him to make 36 just like a police notice. But he said he was not a 37 and couldn’t use the word “police”. However, after a few days, Mr. White made a notice board.
“Oh, dear!” Mrs. White looked at the board and said. “You told me you couldn’t use the word‘police’, 38 why do you use it?”
“ 39 at it again, please.” Mr. White said. Mrs. White looked at it 40 this time and found it was a “polite” notice. She started to laugh, “You are really clever.”
31. A. drive B. walk C. fly
32. A. some B. many C. no
33. A. angry B. happy C. excited
34. A. in B. on C. under
35. A. buy B. bring C. steal
36. A. one B . it C. that
37. A. policeman B. teacher C. worker
38. A. or B. so C. but
39. A. Look B. Looking C. Looked
40. A. quietly B. carefully C. quickly
Shaoyang is in the southwest of Hunan province. It covers an area of 20,876 square kilometers and has a population of about 8.3 million. Shaoyang has a history of over 2,500 years and remains an important city in Hunan.
There is lots of beautiful scenery(风景) all over Shaoyang. Mount Nanshan with large green hills, grassland and clear water won high praise from Tao Yuanming. Mount Langshan has different kinds of stones and its peaks(山峰) are in strange shapes and different sizes. Mount Yunshan is well-known for it’s mysterious fairyland(神秘的仙境) .Huangsang has a well-kept forest with unusual birds and animals, which is worth a visit.
Many famous people in Chinese history such as Wei Yuan and Cai E left their footprints in Shaoyang. Wei Yuan was famous for his HaiguoTuzhi and Cai E was best known for his role in fighting against Yuan Shikai.
Now the transportation in Shaoyang is very convenient. Welcome to Shaoyang.
41.Shaoyang is in the northwest of Hunan province.
42. Shaoyang has a history of over 2,500 years.
43. The peaks in Mount Langshan are in different shapes and sizes.
44. Huangsang has many unusual birds and animals.
45. Wei Yuan was famous for fighting against Yuan Shikai.
Clothes are traditionally made of natural materials, such as cotton, leather and wool. They are all from plants or animals, but that doesn’t mean they’re friendly to the earth. For example, farmers have to use a lot of chemicals to grow cotton plants.
Scientists are now looking for new ways to make clothing materials. They hope the new materials are both comfortable and good for the earth. Scientists have worked out how to make materials out of corn husks(棉籽), chicken feathers and rice straws.
“They used to be useless things. We always have a problem of how to deal with them,” Yang, a scientist says, “Now, we can turn them into beautiful materials. Chicken feathers are better than other things. They have small air pockets like honeycombs. That means it will be very warm if you use them to make a jacket or sweater, and I think more and more people will like to buy these kings of clothes.”
46. Clothes are traditionally made of______
A. natural materials. B. chicken feather.
C. rice straws.
47. What are the new clothing materials?
A. corn husks and rice straws. B. cotton and wool. C. leather and wool.
48. What does the underlined word “honeycombs” in paragraph 3 mean in Chinese?
A. 鸟巢 B. 蜂窝 C. 渔网
49. Why are chicken feathers better than other materials?
A. They are from plants.
B. They are traditional clothing materials.
C. They have small air pockets like honeycombs.
50. What’s the best title of this passage?
A. New clothing materials. B. New clothes C. Natural materials.
If you want to be successful, you should learn how to start your day. Although you cannot achieve all your goals in one day, starting your day in a correct way is still important. Here are some ideas on how to start your day right.
Get up an hour early.
51. .This means that people who get up early can have a good start and are more likely(可能的)to succeed.
Health experts say drinking a cup of water in the morning can speed up our body’s metabolism(新陈代谢).Then we can study or work more actively.
Your breakfast is ready. But you decide to check WeChat quickly. Well, you’d better not.
Exercise in the morning.
Some people may disagree with this one. Some people like to exercise after work.
55. because by the end of the day, you may not have the time or energy to exercise. Exercising in the morning prevents that from happening.
A. The early bird gets the worm.
B. Drink a glass of water.
C. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
D. Experts suggest doing exercise in the morning.
E. It will waste your morning time.
F. Don’t check Wechat when you get up.
Stories and Art of Chinese Fans
You may think you cannot live through summer without air conditioners. But in ancient China，hand fans were almost the only ones to help people keep cool.
Chinese people started to use hand fans over 2,000 years ago. The fans came in different shapes，such as round and square. They were also made from a11 kinds of materials．Palm leaf fans were cheap and easy to make. Feather fans(羽毛扇) showed the owner’s high status．Sandalwood(檀香)fans could send out a sweet smell.
Later, hand fans became far more than just something that could cool you down. They developed into art works，in which tuanshan (round fans)and zheshan(folded fans)were the most common．
In the shape of a full moon，tuanshan was usually made of silk．They had beautiful birds and flowers on them．Women especially those in the imperial palace(皇宫),liked to use them．Meanwhile,men，especially the literati(文人)，used zheshan．The literati liked them because zheshan were usually made of paper and they could paint and write poems on them．It was a way for them to show off their ability in literature,painting and handwriting．Almost anything can be painted on zheshan．
Today，Chinese people still use these fans，only not many people write or paint on them any more．Next time when you are waving a fan, you may think of the stories behind it.
Palm leaf fans 56 and easy to make
57 Show the owner’s status
Sandalwood fans Send out 58
Tuanshan In the shape of 59
Zheshan Paint and write 60
Mrs. Luo is a teacher from Shaoyang. She asked her students to hand in their homework through a QR code(二维码). “61.When students finish the homework, they keep it on Wechat. So I can check their homework everywhere using my computer or mobile phone.” said Luo.
62.大多数学生喜欢这种新方式，认为它有趣. “We are living in the information age. Many students like to work with computers, which makes learning more fun.” said Tingting, a student of Luo’s.
“The paper is not easy to keep, but the code is easy to keep and share,” Luo said, “It is worth trying to use new technology in education. Education itself is a kind of creation.63. I don’t want my students to fall behind the times.”
64.然而，一些父母有担忧. They are afraid that their children will spend too much time on computers and less time communicating with teachers. But in fact, it is unnecessary. Students still need to look up information in books and write it down when they do their homework. They only use the code when they hand in their work, which doesn’t take them too much time. 65.As for teachers, it allows them to check the students’ work at any time. And it is also an easy way to share homework with other students.
Stephen Hawking was born in England in 1942. He is one of the most well-known scientists on space and time in the world. Hawking is researching how the universe began and how it ends. He is called the King of the Universe.
When he studied math and science at Oxford University, he became seriously ill, which made him unable to speak or breathe without the help of machines. Till now, he can’t move or feed himself and he is helped to dress, eat and wash by a nurse. However, he has a wheelchair with a special computer, with which he can communicate with others.
In spite of all these difficulties, he refused to give up his hope of living and went on to study at Cambridge University after graduating from Oxford University. In 1965, he got a Doctor’s Degree of philosophy(哲学). Because of his serious illness, it was difficult for him to draw diagrams or to write. So he started to think in pictures. With this new way of thinking, he is respected by people in the world. Then in 1988, he wrote his first important book, A Brief History of Time. It has been sold more than 5.5 million copies in 33 different languages. He was once invited to China to give lectures. His self-confidence and humorous conversations impressed us deeply.
From Hawking’s unusual experiences , we learn that nobody should lose hope, no matter how bad the situation is .As he once said, “Life is not fair, you just have to do the best you can in your own situation.”
66. Is Hawking one of the most famous scientists in the world?
67. Why was Hawking unable to speak or breathe without the help of machines?
68. When did Hawking get a Doctor’s Degree of philosophy?
69. What’s the name of Hawking’s first important book?
70. What can we learn from Hawking’s unusual experiences?
My Life in Junior Middle School
I have studied in my junior middle school for three years. My life in junior middle school was rich and I have learned a lot.
1 —5 ABABC —10 BCABB 11 —15 CCABA
16. Fifteen/15 days 17. village 18. cook 19. Fish 20. In the evening
21. A【解析】本题考查名词性物主代词的用法。根据本题语境可知，答语的含义是”不，它是我弟弟的，我的（英语书） 在那边，故此处所缺的词是Mine。
22. B【解析】本题考查数词的用法。句意我女儿九岁了，今天是她的第九个生日。表示”九岁（年龄）时要用基数词 nine;表示”第九个生日”时要用序数词ninth。
24. A【解析】本题考查特殊疑问词组的用法。根据答语”一周两次可知，问句问的是你多长时间看一次电视"，故How often符合题意。
25. B【解析】本题考查固定搭配。句意&你回来的时候记得买一些水果。remember to do sth.意为”记得去做某事”，为固 定搭配。
26. A【解析】本题考查最高级的用法。” oe of H the H形容词最高级+可数名词的复数形式表示最……的……之一”， 为固定搭配。
27. B【解析】本题考查情态动词的用法。问句问的是”我必须现在回家吗"，根据答语中的"No”可知，你不必现在回家， 故needn’t符合题意。
28. C【解析】本题考查被动语态。主语是Wugang Airport，它和build之间是被动关系，应用被动语态。又由题干中的” last year”可知答案为C。
29. A【解析】本题考查定语从句中的关系代词。先行词是The man，指人，且关系代词在定语从句中作主语，故who符合题意。
30. B【解析】本题考查交际用语。A项意为”没关系”；B项意为“听到这个消息我很难过 ” ; C 意 “没 问题” 。 根据题 干中的我妈妈昨天病重住院了可知B项符合题意。
【完形短文大意】Mr. White家门口总是停许多汽车以致他 只能把车停在其他地方。他不敢偷警用标识，也不敢自己写，最 后，他制作了一个写着"polite”的标识。
31. A【解析】根据设空后的''Every time he drove back home1'可知此处所缺的词是drive。
35. C【解析】Mr White让他”偷” 一个警用标识，但是他不敢。故所缺的词是seal。
36. A【解析】Mr White让他制作一个像警用标识的东西。泛指”同类事物中的一个”要用one。
38. C【解析】Mr White说的是”你告诉我你不能用police这个词，但是为什么你又用了呢”，结合设空前后的转折关系 可知所缺的词是but。
40. B【解析】Mr White这次”认真地”看了看，发现上面写的是polite，故所缺的词是carefully。
41 —45 FTTTF
46 A【解析】细节理解题。根据第一段中的” Clothes are traditionally made of natural materials，such as cotton，leather and wool” 可知答案 A。
47. A【解析】细节理解题。根据第二段中的"Scientists has worked out how to make materials out of corn husks (壳) chicken feathers and rice straw1'可知答案为 A。
49 C【解析】细节理解题。根据第三段中的"Chicken feathers are better than other things. They have small air pockets like honeycombs”可知答案为C。
50. A【解析】标题归纳题。通读全文可知，本文主要介绍了一 些适合做衣服的新材料，故本文的最佳标题为A项。
51 —55 ABFED
56.Cheap 57.Feather fans 58. a sweet smell 59. a full moon 60.poems
62. Most students like the new way and think it is interesting.
64. However, some parents are worried.
66. Yes, he is.
67. Because he became seriously ill.
68. In 1965.
69. A Brief History of Time.
70. We learn that nobody should lose hope, no matter how bad the situation is.
My Life in Junior Middle School
I have studied in my junior middle school for three years. My life in junior middle school was rich and I have learned a lot. I have made a lot of friends in my school. They often helped me when I was in trouble. Our teachers were friendly and patient, especially my English teacher. She often helped me with my English. So my favorite subject was English. I liked sports. In my free time, I often played basketball or football with friends. It was good for health and it is a good way to relax from the busy study.
In a word, my life in junior middle school was colorful and unforgettable.