1. Zanco, American tech company, made tiniest phone in the world-the Tiny 11.
A. the; a B. an; / C. /; a D. an; the
【解析】句意：Zanco美国的一家科技公司，制造了世界上最小的手机——the Tiny 11.。不定冠词a/an一个，表示泛指，a用于辅音开头的单词前，an用于元音开头的单词前；定冠词the这个，那个，通常用于特指，在这里是用于最高级前；故选D
点睛：不定冠词的用法1.用于可数名词的单数形式前，指人或事物的某一类。2.指某人或某物，但不具体说明。3.表示“一”这个量词。4.用于某些固定词组中，例如：a few。定冠词的用法 1.特指某人或某物。2.指双方都知道的人或物。3.指上文提到过的人或物。4.用于世界上独一无二的事物前，例如：the moon。5.用于序数词和最高级前。
2. —I’m sorry I took your school uniform by mistake. But where is ?
—Don't worry. Let me help you find it.
A. he B. his C. mine D. yours
A. he 他； B. his 他的； C. mine 我的； D. yours你的；根据I’m sorry I took your school uniform by mistake. But where is可知是说我的在哪儿呢；故选C
3. —How amazing this robot is!
—Wow, it has video cameras in its eyes, so it “see” and interact with people.
A. may B. can C. must D. should
A. may 可以，可能； B. can 能； C. must 必须； D. should应该；根据it has video cameras in its eyes,可知是能看见；故选B
点睛：can能，会 can’t不能，不可能，通常用于否定句的推测；should应该，shouldn’t不应该；may可以，可能，通常用于肯定句的推测， may not可能不；must必须，一定 mustn’t必须不能。情态动词后接动词原形，变疑问句时把情态动词提前，变否定句在情态动词后加not 。must引导的一般疑问句，表示必须时，否定回答用needn’t；may引导的一般疑问句，否定回答用can’t
4. —Have you heard about Zhangjiajie Glass Footbridge?
—Of course, it’s built over a canyon in the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park.
A. 300-meter-deep B. 300-meters-deep C. 300 meter deep D. 300-meters deep
5. —Look! Somebody the lights.
—Well, it wasn’t me. I didn’t do it.
A. turns off B. is turning off C. was turning off D. has turned off
【解析】句意：——看，有人把灯关了。——不是我，我没做它。根据it wasn’t me. I didn’t do it.可知是动作已经发生，现在的结果是灯灭了，所以用现在完成时态；故选D
6. —Bill, did you see Tom?
—Yes, he just parked his car here and then hurried the street.
A. through B. over C. past D. across
7. —Harry, you should mind your manners. It is to push in before others.
—Sorry. Mum. I won’t do it next time.
A. polite B. rude C. active D. careless
A. polite 礼貌的； B. rude 粗鲁的； C. active 积极的； D. careless粗心的；根据
push in before others.插队，可知是不礼貌的,粗鲁的；故选B
8. National Treasure quickly rose to the top television rating ranks after it was presented on CCTV. It means a growing in traditional culture among China’s youth.
A. interest B. direction C. habit D. dream
【解析】句意：《国宝》在电视上播出后，很快上升到电视排行榜榜首，它意味着在中国年轻人中对传统文化越来越感兴趣。A. interest 兴趣； B. direction 方向； C. habit 习惯； D. dream梦想；根据National Treasure quickly rose to the top television rating ranks after it was presented on CCTV.可知感兴趣的人多；故选A
9. — will the project of high-speed railway connecting Xuzhou to Lianyungang be completed?
—In about two years.
A. How long B. How far C. How soon D. How often
【解析】句意：——连接徐州和连云港的高铁项目还有多久完成？——大约2年后。A. How long多长，主要对做某事用多长时间进行提问； B. How far 多远，提问两地距离； C. How soon过多久，指将来某个动作发生这段时间提问，常用于一般将来时态中, D. How often多久，对频率进行提问,根据In about two years. 大约2年后，可知问过多久完成；故选C
点睛：how much多少，后用不可数名词；how many多少，后用可数名词复数；how long多长，主要对一段时间进行提问，例如：How long do you wtach TV at weekend?；how often多久，对频率进行提问,例如：How often do you go home?Once a week.；how soon多久，指将来某个动作发生这段时间提问，常用于一般将来时态中,例如:How soon will you come back?
10. The total number of online literature website users had to 352 million by the end of June 2017. And the number is still growing.
A. increased B. influenced C. included D. introduced
【解析】句意：到2017年6月底网上文学网站的使用者的总数已经上升到了352百万，这个数字仍然在增长。A. increased 上升； B. influenced 影响； C. included 包括； D. introduced介绍；根据And the number is still growing. 这个数字仍然在增长，可知是上升；故选A
11. —I’m sorry to on you, but there are one or two things I don’t understand.
—It doesn’t matter.
A. cut down B. cut out C. cut in D. cut off
【解析】句意：——对不起打断你，但是又一两个问题我不理解。——没关系。A. cut down 砍倒； B. cut out 砍掉； C. cut in 插嘴，打断； D. cut off切断；根据there are one or two things I don’t understand.可知是插嘴；故选C
12. The Shape of Water was a big winner at the 90th Academy Awards, winning four Oscars: Best Production Design, Best Score, Best Director and Best Picture.
A. as soon as B. as well as C. as much as D. as good as
【解析】句意：《水形物语》是第90届奥斯卡最大赢家，赢得了4个奥斯卡：最佳设计奖，最佳分数，最佳导演和最佳影片。A. as soon as 一---就---； B. as well as 还有； C. as much as 和---一样多； D. as good as和---一样好；根据winning four Oscars: Best Production Design, Best Score, Best Director and Best Picture.可知是还有；故选B
13. Lisa, don’t do many things at one time, or you’ll be tired out. You can’t .
A. burn the candle at both ends B. provide for a rainy day
C. put all your eggs in one basket D. do as Romans do when in Rome
【解析】句意：丽莎，一次不要做这么多事情，否则你会累坏的，你不能过分耗费。A. burn the candle at both ends 你不能过分耗费； B. provide for a rainy day未雨绸缪；C. put all your eggs in one basket 孤注一掷； D. do as Romans do when in Rome入乡随俗；根据don’t do many things at one time可知是你不能过分耗费；故选A
14. —Do you know ?
—On July 15th. So after the exam, you can enjoy most of the matches.
A. when will the 2018 Football World Cup end
B. when the 2018 Football World Cup will end
C. where will the 2018 Football World Cup be held
D. where the 2018 Football World Cup will be held
【解析】句意：——你知道2018年足球世界杯什么时候结束吗？——在7月15号，考试以后，你可以欣赏大部分比赛。这是疑问词引导的宾语从句，用陈述语序，排除A/C；根据On July 15th，可知问什么时间；故选B
点睛：疑问词引导的宾语从句要用陈述语序，例如：Do you know who they are waiting for?如果主句是一般过去时，从句要用过去的某一个时态，例如：I knew she had swept the floor.如果从句是叙述的客观真理/自然现象时，则不受主句时态的限制，仍用一般现在时态，例如：They knew the sun is much bigger than the earth.
15. —Could you help me carry the equipment to the basketball field, Robin?
— .I’ll do it at once.
A. Not at all B. No problem C. Wait a moment D. That’s right
A. Not at all 不客气； B. No problem没问题； C. Wait a moment 等一下； D. That’s right那是对的；根据Could you help me carry和I’ll do it at once.可知是没问题；故选B
Grandma called me in from the yard. “Would you please go to the store for me? I’m ready to makecakes, and there isn’t enough yeast (酵母). Take a quarter from my little change ___16___ .” I found Grandma’s wallet and put the quarter in my pocket.
I was soon in the little general store that ___17___ our farming community. “Mr. Jenkins,” I said, “Grandma needs some yeast.” Mr. Jenkins set three cakes of yeast on the counter. His eyes shone, and he ___18___ at me. “And what else do you need?” I knew what he meant. I was always allowed to pick a penny candy when I came to the store with Grandma. “How much ___19___ do I have from a quarter?” I asked. “Seven cents.” Mr. Jenkins replied. I thought ___20___that quickly. I would have a nickel and two pennies back.I was sure Grandma wouldn’t___21___ if I spent one penny. and if she were here, she might even say I could have them both. The___22___ I looked at the candy display, the more certain I became that I needed two pennies’ worth as a reward for coming to the store alone. And I did so.
“Thank you,” Grandma said when I ___23___ the yeast on the table. “Did you put the change back in my wallet?” “Yes, Grandma.” I replied, hurrying out to the yard. “I hadn’t really lied to Grandma,” I argued with myself. “I did ___24___all the change I had.”
But I had ___25___two pennies without Grandma’s permission(允 许). The second piece of candy in my pocket didn’t sound like a good idea any more. I knew I had lied to Grandma, and I was ___26___about it. Grandma loved me so much that I couldn’t bear to keep anything from her.
___27___Grandma took the hot cakes from the oven, I told her about the candy. She___28___ when I finished my story. “I know just ___29___you feel,” she said. “We all feel like that when we’ve done___30___ deceitful (欺 骗 的). I’m glad you told me about the pennies, and of course I’ll forgive you.” Grandma hugged me tight, and suddenly I felt as though a big stone was gone from my stomach.
16. A. handbag B. coat C. wallet D. pocket
17. A. gave B. served C. offered D. bought
18. A. laughed B. shouted C. smiled D. pointed
19. A. dollars B. pound C. cents D. change
20. A. as B. to C. out D. about
21. A. care B. use C. think D. like
22. A. bigger B. longer C. less D. shorter
23. A. lied B. laid C. lay D. lain
24. A. put back B. put in C. put out D. put up
25. A. found B. cost C. spent D. took
26. A. glad B. unhappy C. relaxed D. surprised
27. A. Since B. When C. If D. Though
28. A. shook B. refused C. agreed D. nodded
29. A. where B. why C. how D. when
30. A. something B. nothing C. anybody D. everybody
【答案】16. C 17. B 18. C 19. D 20. D 21. A 22. B 23. B 24. A 25. C 26. B 27. B 28. D 29. C 30. A
16. 句意：从我零钱包里拿两角五分。A. handbag手提包； B. coat 外套； C. wallet 钱包； D. pocket口袋；根据I found Grandma’s wallet可知是钱包；故选C
17. 句意：我很快进了服务我们农场社区的那个小商店。 A. gave 给； B. served 服务； C. offered 提供； D. bought买；根据our farming community可知是服务；故选B
18. 句意：他对我微笑。 A. laughed笑； B. shouted大声喊； C. smiled微笑； D. pointed指着；根据 His eyes shone, 和And what else do you need?可知是对我微笑；故选C
19. 句意：从这两角五分里我还有多少零钱？A. dollars 美元； B. pound 英镑； C. cents 分； D. change零钱；根据how much修饰不可数名词，排除A/C；根据 from a quarter可知是零钱；故选D
20. 句意：我很快的想想它。根据think about考虑---；故选D
21. 句意：我确信我花一美分，奶奶不在意。A. care 关心； B. use 使用； C. think想； D. like喜欢；根据 if she were here, she might even say I could have them both.可知是不在意；故选A
23. 句意：当我把酵母放在桌子上。 A. lied 撒谎（过去式）； B. laid 放置（过去式）； C. lay 躺（过去式）； D. lain躺（过去分词）；根据the yeast on the table可知是放置；故选B
24. 句意：我把我有的所有零钱都放回去了。 A. put back 放回； B. put in 放进； C. put out 熄灭； D. put up举起；根据Did you put the change back in my wallet?” “Yes, Grandma.” I replied,可知是放回零钱；故选A
25. 句意：但是没经过奶奶允许我花了两美分。A. found发现； B. cost花费，主语是物； C. spent 花费，主语是人； D. took花费，通常用于it takes sb some time to do sth结构；根据two pennies；故选C
点睛：spend,/cost/take/pay都可以表示花费。spend主语是人，1 spend time/money on sth在---上花时间、金钱。2 spend time/money (in) doing sth花费时间或金钱做某事；cost主语是物或某种活动，sth costs money某物花了多少钱；take通常是一个固定结构it takes sb time to do sth做某事花了某人多长时间；pay主语是人，pay money for sth买某物花了多少钱。
26. 句意：关于这件事我不开心。A. glad 高兴； B. unhappy 不高兴； C. relaxed 放松； D. surprised惊讶；根据 The second piece of candy in my pocket didn’t sound like a good idea any more. I knew I had lied to Grandma, 可知对奶奶撒谎，让作者不高兴；故选B
27. 句意：当奶奶拿出热蛋糕时。A. Since自从； B. When 当---时候； C. If 如果，是否； D. Though尽管；根据Grandma took the hot cakes from the oven, I told her about the candy.可知是当奶奶拿出蛋糕时，我告诉了她；故选B
28. 句意：她点点头。 A. shook 摇晃； B. refused 拒绝； C. agreed 同意； D. nodded点头；根据“I know just ___14___you feel,” she said. “We all feel like that when we’ve done___15___ deceitful (欺 骗 的). I’m glad you told me about the pennies, and of course I’ll forgive you.” Grandma hugged me tight,可知是奶奶点点头；故选D
29. 句意：我知道你感觉怎样。A. where 哪里； B. why 为什么； C. how 怎样； D. when什么时候；根据We all feel like that可知是感觉怎样；故选C
30. 句意：当我们做了欺骗的事情。A. something 某事； B. nothing 没事； C. anybody 任何人； D. everybody每个人；根据上文应是做了欺骗的事情；故选A
A Giant Opportunity for Conversation
Visit Toronto’s most exciting attraction this year, the Xie Shou Giant Panda Experience. The two giant pandas will be on show from 2017 to 2019 to confirm our long-term conversation partnership promise between China and Canada.
Opening on May 18th, 2017, the show features themes including Eating Bamboo, Threats to Ciant Pandas and Saving Ciant Pandas. Come eye-to-eye with the pair of giant pandas. This show is open year round and included with regular Zoo admission.
We are one of Canada’s best zoos with over 6000 animals representing more than 450 species.Come and explore a world class zoo with award winning shows such as the Gorilla Rainforest, GreatBarrier Reef and the 10-acre Tundra Trek. Don’t miss our young white lions in the African Savannaor our African penguins that are built to swim, dive and fly through the sea!
Family fun includes daily keeper talks, five indoor buildings and over 700 acres to explore. Seasonal areas also include kid’s areas such as the Discovery Zone, Splash Island, Kids Zoo and theWaterside Theatre.
By car: Take Hwy 401 East or West to Meadowvale Rd. in Toronto(Exit 389).
By transit: For T.T.C.(public transil) call 416-393-4636 or visit ttc.ca.
May 1-Oct. 31 Nov.1-April 30
General (ages 13-64)=$28 General (ages 13-64)=$23
Senior (ages 65+)=$23 Senior (ages 65+)=$18
Child (ages 3-12)=$18 Child (ages 3-12)=$14
Child (ages 2 and under)=FREE Child (ages 2 and under)=FREE
Information: Tel(416) 392-5929
Tourism Toronto: 1-800-363-1990
31. What’s the purpose of the giant panda show in Toronto?
A. To come eye-to-eye with the pair of giant pandas and explore the world class zoo.
B. To let people know the threats to Giant Pandas and raise money to save Giant Pandas.
C. To attract visitors to have a family fun in daily keeper talks and five indoor buildings.
D. To confirm our long-term conversation partnership promise between China and Canada.
32. What shows will you be awarded if you win in exploring a world class zoo?
①young white lions ②10-acre Tundra Trek ③Discovery Zone
④the Gorilla Rainforest ⑤Great Barrier Reef
A. ①②③ B. ①②⑤ C. ②③④ D. ②④⑤
33. If a family of five want to visit the zoo, including parents, grandfather aged 66 and two children aged 10 and 2, how much should they pay at least?
A. $55 B. $69 C. $78 D. $97
【答案】31. D 32. D 33. C
31. 根据The two giant pandas will be on show from 2017 to 2019 to confirm our long-term conversation partnership promise between China and Canada.可知目的是为了两国之间一个长期的交流；故选D
32. 根据Come and explore a world class zoo with award winning shows such as the Gorilla Rainforest, GreatBarrier Reef and the 10-acre Tundra Trek.故选D
33. 根据General (ages 13-64)=$23 Senior (ages 65+)=$18 Child (ages 3-12)=$14 Child (ages 2 and under)=FREE故选C
I spent a lot of time making a large shelf for my cave. I found a big tree and chopped it down. This took three days. Then, I chopped off the branches. This took another two days. After that, I chopped the wood away from one side, and then from the other side. This took more than one month. Altogether it took forty-two days. In England, two men with a good saw could have made six of these shelves from that tree in half a day.
I also spent a lot of time looking after my corn and rice crops. I had to protect them from wild animals and birds, so I made a fence around them. I shot some of the birds and hung them up near thecorn. After that, all the other birds stayed away. I used one of the old swords I had taken from the ship to cut down the corn when it was ready. I was very proud of my corn and rice and worked hard to increase my crops. A few years later, I would have enough corn to make bread. I had to find a way to grind the corn into flour, but the rocks on the island were not hard enough. I finally discovered that a very hard piece of wood would do. I used some cloth to separate the meal from the husks. Not having anoven, I made some square pots with lids and covered them with hot ashes. This baked the dough, and I had bread! I made my cave bigger again to hold the corn and flour so that I could make bread whenever I needed to.
I sometimes wondered how I could get to the land which was visible from the other side of the island. I went to the ship’s boat that was blown onto the beach in the shipwreck. However, I could not get it to the water. It was too heavy. I tried many different ways of doing it, but none of them were successful.
34. From Paragraph 1, we know that the writer .
A. made a foolish mistake in chopping down a big tree
B. felt hopeless and couldn’t have made a shelf himself
C. spent a long time making a large shelf without a saw
D. made a small canoe with the wood he chopped down
35. The writer to protect his corn and rice.
A. watched out for them day and night
B. divided the cave into several different parts
C. put some old swords from the ship around them
D. built a fence and hung some birds bodies near the corn
36. In which order did the writer make bread successfully?
a．The writer found a way to grind the corn into flour.
b．The writer baked the dough with square pots.
c．The writer separated the meal from the husks.
d．The writer made some square pots with lids.
A. a-c-d-b B. a-d-c-b C. b-d-c-a D. c-b-a-d
37. The underlined word “visible” in the last paragraph means .
A. 偏僻的 B. 看得见的 C. 模糊的 D. 遥远的
【答案】34. C 35. D 36. A 37. B
34. 根据I spent a lot of time making a large shelf for my cave.可知作者做一个大架子花了好长时间；故选C
35. 根据I had to protect them from wild animals and birds, so I made a fence around them. I shot some of the birds and hung them up near thecorn可知作者为了保护他的庄稼做了一个篱笆，挂了一些鸟在附近，其他的鸟都不敢靠近了；故选D
36. 根据I had to find a way to grind the corn into flour, I used some cloth to separate the meal from the husks. I made some square pots with lids This baked the dough, and I had bread!故选A
37. 根据I sometimes wondered how I could get to the land which was visible from the other side of the island.有时我想知道我怎么到达在这个小岛的对面的能被看见的陆地。故选B
Fresh off his MasterChef Junior run, Evan Robinson, who is only 12 years old, is using his kitchen skills to raise money for Puerto Rico. The TV show contestant wanted to offer help after hurricanes(飓风) hit the country last September.
“I’ve been seeing, all over the news, people struggling,” Evan said. “They can’t get fresh water, electricity; they can’t get really anything. I know I’m just a kid, but I think if a lot of people do something, a lot of things will get better.”
He raises money by baking and taking online orders for homemade empanadas(馅 饼). He started cooking on a recent Friday night. By the next Sunday evening, he had filled orders for 420 empanadas — — roasted chicken, cheeseburger and vegetarian — — getting $18 for six empanadas and $30 for a dozen.
His mom, Veronica Robinson, helped him send the empanadas around the city. “We’ve never done anything like this before,” she said. “But it’s a great idea, so I want to help him make it work.”
For Evan’s out-of-town friends and supporters, he has set up a crowdfunding(众筹) page. Through it, he’s hoping to raise $1, 500 in “virtual (虚 拟 的) empanadas”. This is because he heard on the news that it could take Puerto Rico years, maybe even 10 years, to recover(复 原) from the hurricanes. And he said, “Fruit pies are up next. And my baking will continue as well.”
It’s a difficult job, especially for a kid with homework and Boy Scouts and friendships to tend to. But he doesn’t seem worried.
“It’s what we’re supposed to do.” he said. “I’m a human. They’re humans. Why shouldn’t I help them?”
38. How did Evan help those struggling in Puerto Rico?
A. He asked his parents to send the empanadas around the city.
B. He continued offering a lot of fresh water and fruit pies to them.
C. He donated his big winning prize in his MasterChef Junior run.
D. He raised money by selling homemade empanadas through online orders.
39. Evan set up a crowdfunding page because .
A. he raised more money than he expected for the people in need
B. he knew that it could take Puerto Rico a long time to recover
C. he wanted more and more friends to know his kitchen skills
D. the number of online orders was beyond his expectation
40. According to the passage, which are the best words to describe Evan?
A. kind-hearted and helpful B. careful and confident
C. honest and hard-working D. humorous and organized
41. How can we understand the last sentence in the passage?
A. Friendship is important in our lives. B. It’s difficult for humans to raise money.
C. We should help those who’re in need. D. Everyone must do something unusual.
【答案】38. D 39. B 40. A 41. C
38. 根据He raises money by baking and taking online orders for homemade empanadas(馅 饼).可知是通过在网上卖馅饼来筹钱；故选D
39. 根据he has set up a crowdfunding(众筹) page. Through it, he’s hoping to raise $1, 500 in “virtual (虚 拟 的) empanadas”. This is because he heard on the news that it could take Puerto Rico years, maybe even 10 years, to recover(复 原) from the hurricanes. And he said, “Fruit pies are up next. And my baking will continue as well.”可知选B
40. 根据文章讲述了Evan Robinson一个12岁的小男孩，通过卖他自己制作的食物来为受灾的人筹钱。可知他是一个有爱心，乐于助人的孩子；故选A
41. 根据“It’s what we’re supposed to do.” he said. “I’m a human. They’re humans. Why shouldn’t I help them?”可知我们应该帮助有需要的人；故选C
Bats are the only mammals that can fly a great distance, but they have another ability. Many bats live a very long time for an animal their size.
European researchers are studying bats to understand why they live so long. They hope to make discoveries to fight the aging process (过程) in human beings.
Last week, the group of scientists said they had found important biological qualities in some bat species. The group studied bat chromosomes (染 色 体), a line of genes found in the nucleus(核) ofcells. The scientists were most interested in parts connected to the ends of the chromosomes. They are called telomeres(端 粒). Telomeres protect the ends of chromosomes, which shorten each time a cell divides. Scientists believe this shortening process causes cells to break down. .
A report on bats was published this month in the journal Science Advances.
Among the leaders of the study was Emma Teeling, a biologist with University College Dublin in Ireland. Teeling said studying long-living mammals that have developed ways to fight aging “is another way to prove the molecular(分 子) basis of extended ‘health length.’” She added that studying bats made scientists able to learn more about the processes “that drive healthy aging.”
The European researchers studied 493 bats from four bat species. The group used information that had been gathered over more than 60 years. Of these animals, the greater mouse-eared bat generally lived the longest, an average of 37 years.
The scientists said this and a related species, which are grouped together under the name Myotis, had telomeres that did not shorten with age. Another Myotis bat holds the record for oldest age, reaching 41 years.
The scientists’ findings suggest that these bats’ cells have the ability to keep and repair their telomeres. This, they said, helps guard against the aging process. Based on its body size, a bat like the greater mouse-eared bat would be expected to live four years. But, these mammals have been found to live nearly 10 times longer than that.
The scientists found that Eighteen of these are bats. The only exception is an unusual African rodent, the naked mole rat.
42. Which sentence can be put at the end of Paragraph 3?
A. This makes scientists able to study bats.
B. That’s why bats can fly a great distance.
C. They say this is what causes aging.
D. They discover the cells connected to humans.
43. Why do some species of bats live a very long time?
A. Because they have a line of long-living genes out of the cells.
B. Because their cells have the ability to keep and repair their telomeres.
C. Because they have another ability to live longer without any food or water.
D. Because telomeres protect the ends of chromosomes to stop cells dividing.
44. The underlined word “that” refers to .
A. four years B. body size C. the aging process D. the ability to repair
45. What’s the best title of the passage?
A. Differences Between Long-Living Animals
B. A Science Report on Chromosomes
C. Do Bats Hold the Secret to Long Life?
D. Are Humans and Bats Similar in Protecting Themselves?
【答案】42. C 43. B 44. A 45. C
42. 根据Scientists believe this shortening process causes cells to break down可知这就是引起老化的东西；故选C
43. 根据The scientists’ findings suggest that these bats’ cells have the ability to keep and repair their telomeres. This, they said, helps guard against the aging process可知是因为它们的细胞有保护和修复端粒的能力；故选B
44. 根据these mammals have been found to live nearly 10 times longer than that.可知活4年的10倍；故选A
46. Diana was a little fat in the past. But now she is much________(瘦的) than before.
47. Paul has found a new job and is________(考虑) moving to a new flat near his company.
48. —Do you like watching these TED________(演说) online?
—Yes, I’ve learned a lot from them.
49. Some foreigners living in our city will be ____ (邀 请) to share their life experiences with us.
50. —Have you ever used Meitu?
— Of course. It’s one of the most ________(广泛地) used free photo editing apps in the world.
49. 句意：一些住在我们城市的外国人被邀请和我们分享他们的生活经历。根据Some foreigners和邀请之间是被动关系，所以用被动语态；故填invited
The Bamboo Train, or “Norry” in the local language, is quite famous in Cambodia. The train is in fact a big bamboo bed with four wheels and a small engine. It can run at the s___51___ of up to 50 km/h on the tracks. Lots of v___52___go to Cambodia to enjoy the Bamboo Train ride. They have to pay 5 dollars per person to g___53___on the train. The best time to take the train is from 4 to 6 o’clock in the afternoon, b___54___it is cool when people enjoy the countryside view. “It feels more like a roller coaster, but it’s really nice,” a Germany tourist Theresa Kessemeier said aftershe c___55___a ride. The Bamboo Train has become a popular tourist ataction.
53. get 54. because
51. 句意：它在轨道上时速能达到50 km/h。根据50 km/h和首字母，可知是速度；故填speed
52. 句意：许多参观者去Cambodia享受竹子火车。根据enjoy the Bamboo Train ride. They have to pay 5 dollars和和首字母，可知是参观者，根据Lots of可知用复数；故填visitors
53. 句意：他们每人5美元就能上火车。根据get on 上车，和首字母；故填get
54. 句意：因为天气凉爽。根据The best time to take the train is from 4 to 6 o’clock in the afternoon, 和it is cool when people enjoy the countryside view.之间是因果关系，和首字母；故填because
55. 句意：她完成了旅游之后说。根据It feels more like a roller coaster, but it’s really nice和首字母，可知是完成；根据said可知是过去时态；故填completed
break; thousand; have snowball fights; by oneself; stand for;
eat up; pay for; walk dogs in the park; prepare for; be full of
56. My grandmother is used to______________after supper.
57. We ______________all the fruit already, so we’d better go to the supermarket to buy some.
58. What a creative boy he is! His mind______________strange ideas all the time.
59. —There’s something wrong with the computer.
—Take it easy. The computer will start ______________in a few seconds.
60. China’s star skater Wu Dajing ______________men’s 500m short track speed skating world record in the quarterfinals of the Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games.
61. It seems that we use cash less and less these days. You can ______________goods with WeChat or Alipay on your mobile phone.
62. —Where is Leo now?—He______________with his brother in the garden.
63. Over the past 22 years, Ren Jianguo has carried on volunteer work to protect______________of wild ducks on the Changbai Island in Jilin.
64. —Nora, why didn’t you go to Lisa’s party at 7 p.m. yesterday?
—Because I______________the coming maths exam.
65. —It’s said that purple is the most fashionable colour in 2018.
—Really? I also like purple because it ______________mystery.
【答案】56. walking dogs in the park
57. have eaten up
58. is full of
59. by itself
60. broke 61. pay for
62. is having snowball fights
64. was preparing for
65. stands for
56. 句意：我奶奶习惯晚饭后在公园遛狗。根据be used to doing sth习惯做某事，和选词；故填walking dogs in the park
57. 句意：我们吃完了所有的水果，我们最好去超市买一些。根据so we’d better go to the supermarket to buy some.和选词，可知是吃完，根据句意可知是现在完成时态；故填. have eaten up
58. 句意：他是一个多么有创造力的男孩，他的思想中总是充满奇怪的想法。根据What a creative boy he is! .和选词，可知是充满奇怪的想法；主语mind，不可数名词，所以用is；故填is full of
59. 句意：——这个电脑有毛病了。——别急，几秒后电脑自己启动。根据by oneself独自；根据The computer，可知用itself；故填by itself
61. 句意：现在我们好像用现金越来越少了，我们在手机上用微信或支付宝付帐。根据pay for sth为---付账，根据we use cash less and less these days.和 with WeChat or Alipay on your mobile phone.以及选项；故填pay for
62. 句意：——里欧在哪里？——他在花园里和他弟弟打雪仗。根据have snowball fights打雪仗；根据Where is Leo now?可知用现在进行时态；主语单三，所以用is；以及选项；故填is having snowball fights
63. 句意：过去的22年多，任建国参加了志愿者工作，保护了吉林长白岛的成千上万的野鸭。根据thousands of成千上万，根据protect和wild ducks以及选项，可知是成千上万，故填thousands
64. 句意：——Nora，昨天下午7点，你为什么没去丽莎的聚会？——因为我在为数学考试做准备。根据the coming maths exam.和选项，可知是为---做准备；根据at 7 p.m. yesterday可知用过去进行时态；故填was preparing for
65. 句意：——据说，2018年紫色是流行色。——真的吗？我也喜欢紫色，因为它代表神秘。根据stand for象征，代表，和句意可知是代表神秘，主语it单三，谓语动词`用单数形式；故填stands for
66. Jim, check your homework before you______________ (上交它).
67. —Have you met Luke recently?
—Yes, I ______________(碰巧看见他) in the science museum yesterday afternoon.
68. Many public service ads on TV remind us to spend more time ______________(与…… 相 处) our parents well.
69. Benny, in my opinion, the job ______________(值得做). Why not try it?
70. —Philip, how do you feel about this afternoon' s competition?
—Oh, I’m ______________(又兴奋又紧张) about it.
【答案】66. hand it in
67. happened to see/meet him
68. getting on/along with
69. is worth doing
70. (both) excited and nervous
66. 句意：吉姆，交作业前检查一下。根据hand in 上交，代词放在中间；故填hand it in
67. 句意：——最近你见过鲁克吗？——是的，昨天下午在科学博物馆我碰巧见到他。根据happen to see/meet sb碰巧遇见某人；根据yesterday afternoon可知是过去时态；故填happened to see/meet him
68. 句意：电视上许多公益广告提醒我们花费更多的时间和我们的父母好好相处。根据get on/along with sb与某人相处融洽，根据spend time doing做某事花费时间；故填getting on/along with
69. 句意：Benny，按我的观点，这个工作值得做，为什么不试试呢？根据be worth doing值得做；根据the job单数，用is；故填is worth doing
70. 句意：——飞利浦，今天下午的比赛你感觉怎样？——我又兴奋又紧张。根据形容词做表语；excited兴奋的，指人感到兴奋，exciting兴奋的，指让人兴奋的事；故填(both) excited and nervous
When we are talking to someone, we tend to change someone else’s mind to our way of thinking.And we may often find it difficult to do that, So here are five tips on how to change someone’s mind.
The first one is never to turn the conversation into an argument. It should be a conversation whereyou show your opinions and the facts that you’ve collected. By showing them the facts, we want to tell other people that we are right. But emotionally, they may not totally agree with what you say. So when you are trying to change someone’s mind, try to keep it as a conversation and not an argument.
The second tip is never to say that you are wrong. If someone makes a statement that you think iswrong, it’s better to point it out by saying, “I thought otherwise but I might be wrong, let’s look at the facts.” The key is to say that you might be wrong, not that you are wrong. This opens up the other person to look at the data again and shows them that you’re not bullheaded (顽 固 的) and that you’re not going to change your opinion. You’re showing them that you are open to new ideas and this is super important in changing someone else’s mind to your way of thinking.
Tip number three is to get the other person saying yes as fast as possible. You may begin your conversation on hobbies that you guys have, something that they’re crazy about, something that gets them saying yes. Because the more that you get them to say yes now, the more likely they are to say yes in the future. A conversation like this will get them to start to like you and maybe even more open up to ideas that you have. It builds up trust between the two of you.
Tip number four is to let the other person do a great amount of talking. If you let them talk more, you’re going to show that you actually care about their opinions and ideas, which will earn their respect in the end. By listening to them, you’re going to create a friendly relationship and build trust. So when you express your opinions, they will also show a willingness to listen. Never interrupt them when they are talking. Just listen patienly with an open mind, encourage them to talk even more and more so that when it’s your tum to talk, they’ll listen and say nothing.
The last tip is to let the other person feel like the idea was theirs. It’s wiser to make suggestions and let someone else come to the conclusion, then they have a sense of pride that it’s their idea. Giving someone the data and letting them come to the conclusion let them feel like it is their idea and they are proud of it.
Title: How to change someone else’s mind
Introduction Though it is not _______71_______ to change someone else’s mind, here are tips you can follow.
someone else’smind Keep it as a conversation and not an argument, or they may not totally be in _______73_______ with you.
Say that you might be wrong____74____of saying that you are wrong to show that you are open to new ideas.
Try to get them saying yes as fast as possible, so they are more likely to say yes in the future.
Create a friendly relationship and build trust so that when you express your opinions, they are willing to listen.
Let someone else come to the conclusion and they will be___75___ of it because they feel like it is their idea.
71. 根据we tend to change someone else’s mind to our way of thinking.And we may often find it difficult to do that, So here are five tips on how to change someone’s mind.可知是不容易；故填easy
72. 根据So here are five tips on how to change someone’s mind.可知是5个方法；故填ways/methods/means
73. 根据But emotionally, they may not totally agree with what you say.可知是同意；故填agreement
74. 根据it’s better to point it out by saying, “I thought otherwise but I might be wrong, The key is to say that you might be wrong, not that you are wrong.可知是代替，而不是；故填instead
75. 根据then they have a sense of pride that it’s their idea.可知是自豪的；故填proud
76．积极锻炼是非常重要的，为此，某英文报开展了一次关于初中生段炼情况的调查活动。请你根据下列图表和相关文字提示,以“Exercising is important!”为题，用英语写一篇短文。
Exercising is important!
Recently, we have done a survey about students’ exercising. According to the survey,
【答案】Exercising is important!
Recenly, we have done a survey about students’ exereising, Aocording to the survey, 32% of the students spend over one hour every day doing exercise, while 68% of them spend less than one hour. The reasons are as follows: Firstly, 46% of them have too much homework, so they have no time to do exercise. Secondly, 29% of them are not good a exercise. Thirdly, 25% of them are not interested in it.
As we all know, exercising is god for our health, which keeps our minds sharp and makes us confident and happy.
In my opinion, we should keep a balance between our study and exercising, Besids, we should develop a good habit of doing exercise. (104 words)