1. A. Fine B.Sure C. Never mind
2. A. I' m sorry B. Yes, please. C. Too bad
3. A. She has a fever. B. She likes swimming. C. She is a student.
4. A. Have fun. B.It’s sunny. C.Sounds good.
5. A. Three dollars. B. Here you are. C Me, too
6. A. Behind the supermarket. B In front of the supermarket. C. Across from the supermarket.
7. A. A movie B. A song. C. A game.
8. A. By writing. B. By listening. C. By reading.
9. A. It's boring. B it's relaxing. C. it's interesting.
10. A. For three years. B. For four years. C. For five years.
16. Jane stayed in an old hotel.
17. Jane visited the Great Wall of China.
18. Jane talked with a primary school student about Chinese culture.
19. Last week, Jane went to London from China by plane.
20. Jane wants to go back to China next year.
21. The old photos made me think the good old days
22. One day, you will leave your parents. You have to learn to look after .
23. you're supposed to at the door and wait before entering the office.
24. I’ve heard many beautiful clothes are on in the clothes store. let's go shopping now.
25. You’d better not stay out with your friends. You need to come back by 9 p.m.
26. Yesterday’s concert was great success. All the people showed interest in it
A. the B. an C. a
27. ---Which club do you want to join, the chess club or the swimming club?
--- . I want to join the basketball club.
A. Neither B Both C. All
28. ---Do you agree my plan?
---Yes, it is wonderful.
A. in B. with C. of
29. Let’s save pandas! There only about 2, 000 pandas living in the forests now .
A. am B is C are
30. Please here earlier! We don't want to miss the last bus to the library.
A. arrive B. to arrive C. arriving
31. It's a good idea to new words in the dictionary.
A. cut up B. look up C. put up
32. I sleep with the window open it's really cold.
A. unless B. till C. or
33. The school music festival next Monday.
A.was held B held C will be held
34. ---Excuse me. I wonder the plane can land on time.
---Wait a minute, please. Let me check it out.
A. if B which C that
35. While Alan was writing a letter, the children outside
A. play B. were playing C. will play
Betty: Hi, John. 36 You look upset.
John : Oh, Betty. Mr. Green is angry with me.
Betty: Mr. Green? He is a kind man, How come?
John: Well. 37 I even forgot to tell him there was an important meeting today, so he got angry with me.
Betty: But I don't understand. You're careful all the time.
John: Yeah,.But I can't sleep well recently because my new neighbor is always turning the TV on loudly until midnight.
John: It's difficult. I don't know him yet.
Betty: If you don't want to see him, just write him a note.
John : 39 I'll have a try. But I'm still worried about how to cheer Mr. Green up.
Betty: I think you should say sorry to him and explain what's happening to you.
John :OK. Thanks for your advice.
Betty : 40
Anna: Good morning, Mary!
Mary: 41 , Anna!
Anna: Junior high school days are over. I'll miss all of my teachers.
Mary: 42 ?
Anna: Mr. Brown. I like him best.
Mary: I like him, too. His classes were great and we were 43 at English than before.
Anna: Because of him, my English scores doubled.
Mary: Shall we do something to express our thanks before leaving?
Anna: Sure. 44 singing a song for him?
Mary: That will be great. We can sing in the party.
Anna: Do you mean the party on Wednesday?
Mary: 45 . let's start to practice right now.
There was a time when I had some difficulties in my life. I felt 46 all day long. Nobody could make me cheerful. One thing that happened made me change.
One day, I went to the 47 for a rest. There was an empty bench and I sat down. Suddenly, a young boy came around. “Did you see 48 I found?” he asked in excitement.I looked down and saw a small withered（枯萎的）flower lying in his hands. Seeing this, I felt even more depressed（沮丧的），I wanted him to go away, so I smiled to him and then turned my back.
However, instead of 49 away, the boy sat next to me. “It smells good and it’s beautiful, too! That ’ s 50 I picked it up，” he said. “ Here，it’s for you.” I knew I had to take it, or he might never leave. So I reached for the flower and said, “Thank you!” I waited，but the boy didn't 51 the flower in my hand. He just held the flower and didn't t move. It was not until then that I noticed the boy could see 52 .
I took the flower with tears and said, “Thanks a lot! You have picked up the best one.” “My pleasure. ’’ the boy replied 53 ，and then ran away. The boy couldn’t see, 54 in his imagination（想象），the world was beautiful. I saw a withered flower, while he“saw”a beautiful flower.
I held the flower up 55 my nose and took a deep breath. I smelt the fragrance（香味） of it. It was indeed （的确）the most beautiful flower.
Traveling can be expensive. But there are some ways to save money when traveling. Try some of the advice below on your next vacation and your wallet will thank you.
Look for city tourism cards. With the card, you can pay less at restaurants and shops. You don ’ t have to wait for a long time at busy attractions. You might even get free tickets to top tourist attractions. City tourism cards can save your money and time without question.
Don’t get the best room. How long will you stay in your room? Will you just be sleeping there? Do you really need a bigger room with a good view（景色）？
Find a hotel outside a city. It can help you save some money by choosing a hotel away from big tourist attractions, for you are always doing the same 一 go to the attractions and then return to your hotel to sleep.
Book （预订）a room with a kitchen. Although some people might not like to cook while on vacation, I don’t mind making breakfast in my room. We always eat at a nice restaurant on our last night of the vacation. I’d rather eat breakfast and lunch at the hotel and then spend much money on a delicious supper.
56.With ，you can pay less at restaurants and shops.
A.ID cards B. tourism cards C. bank cards D. phone cards
57..The underlined words “tourist attractions” in Paragraph 2 mean .
A. 旅游方式 B.旅游设施 C.旅游手册 D.旅游景点
58.To save some money, the writer advises tourists to .
A. get the best room B. live near big tourist attractions
C. live away from big tourist attractions D. take a map with them when traveling
59.The writer prefers to make breakfast and lunch in the hotel because .
A.they are healthier and more delicious
B.he likes cookers in the hotel
C.there are not any restaurants in the neighborhood
D.he ’ d rather, spend much money on a delicious supper
60.What does the passage mainly talk about?
A. How to save money when traveling. B. How to get a tourism card.
C. How to find a hotel outside a city. D. How to book a room on the Internet.
61. Thai people are used to eating rice as a meal. Also, most Thai people do not sit down to eat a proper meal because they usually eat when they are hungry, especially kids and teenagers.
62. Fashion is full of culture. The Tang Costume stands for Chinese history and fashion culture. The Tang Costume got its name because China became known to other countries during the Han and Tang dynasties.
63. In Australia, people celebrate the New Year from January 1st to January 6th. It is a public holiday and many people love to spend this day with their families and friends.
64. There are two kinds of schools in England. One is the state school where parents do not pay money. And ninety percent of children go there. The other is the private school where parents pay some money for their children to go.
65.Whether they’ re good manners or not depends on where you are. Some East Africans spit （吐口水）four times as a kind of blessing（祝福）. In parts of Polynesia, it is bad to be seen eating. They politely turn their backs on each other when they are eating food.
Tubbat and his wife, Tosontsagaan，are villagers in Inner Mongolia’s Ejin Banner（内蒙古伊金霍洛旗），where there is the Badain Jaran Desert （巴丹吉林沙漠），one of China ’ s four biggest deserts. They have spent 16 years fighting against the desert. They plant trees in the desert area to keep the sand and protect the environment.
Tubbat has planted more than 50,000 trees covering about the size of 133 football fields. “When I was a child, there were lakes, forests and animals. And it rained a lot,” said Tubbat. “But sandstorms turned the green land into a desert. ’’
Tubbat started to plant trees in 2002 after he finished his job as a government official （政府官员）.His wife supported his decision. They did all this for free and even spent most of their own money. “ Many people do not understand why I do this. They don’ t know the happiness I feel when I see the land turn green again，” said Tubbat. “ My wife ’ s support gives me energy. Our children want us to live in a city. But this is not the right time. I want to grow more trees,” he said.
Tubbat is happy that more people have begun to plant trees after hearing his story. Some have even visited him to learn how to plant trees in the desert. “ Trees can bring rain and animals,” he said. “I want to be a tree, to grow up in the desert and hold the sand until I die. ”
66.Tubbat and his wife have spent 16 years fighting against the desert.
67. Planting trees in the desert area can keep the sand and protect the environment.
68. The couple planted more trees to get more money.
69. More people stopped planting trees after hearing Tubbat’s story.
70.According to the passage, Tubbat wants to spend his whole life planting trees.
The Inuit people of North America used to be called Eskimos. 71 Their lives have changed a lot in 30 years.
The Inuit people used to live in igloos （冰屋）in winter, but today, many of them live in houses in small towns. They used to hunt seals （海豹）. 72 Many of them still wear seal-¬skin clothes today because they are very warm. Remember, the weather is very cold for many months of the year.
Mariano Tagalik, a 65-year-old Inuit, told us a little about her past life. “Our
winter igloos were very warm. We cooked inside, so sometimes it got too hot. 73 In the short summers, we lived in seal-skin tents, but I spent as much time as possible playing outside. ”
To move over the snow, Inuit people wore special snowshoes on their feet. 74 These machines can travel long distances（距离）in a short time. In the past, it took them days or weeks to travel the same distance.
75 , and they learnt everything from their parents. Now, like all North
Americans,they go to school for about ten years. Life is not as hard as it used to be，but many of the older Inuits hate modem life and want to go back to the old days.
Artificial Intelligence （人工智能）or AI has been used in many different fields to perform certain tasks, including education, heavy industry, toys and games and so on.
There are a number of companies that create robots to teach subjects to children, ranging（范围）from biology to computer science. With the help of AI, MOOC, or Massive Open Online Course, allows students from around the world to take classes online. Though such tools have not become popular yet.
Robots have become common in many industries, and are often given jobs that are considered dangerous to humans. Repetitive （重复的）jobs may lead to mistakes or accidents while robots can be very helpful to avoid them.
Toys and Games
Companies like Mattel have been creating Al-enabled toys for young people, even for kids aged three.
Those toys are able to understand conversations, give smart answers and learn quickly. AI has also been used in video games, for example video game bots（视频游戏机器人），which are designed(设计) to fight against you in the game.
AI Is of Great Use
Education ★ Companies create robots 77 subjects to children.
★ MOOC allows students from around the world to take classes online.
76 ★ Robots are often given jobs that are considered 78 to humans.
★ Robots can be very helpful to avoid mistakes or accidents.
Toys and Games ★ Mattel has been creating Al-enabled toys for young people, even for 79 aged three.
★Those toys are able to understand conversations, give smart answers and learn 80 .
Alice is a college student and in her internship（实习期）now. Last month, she bought a scarf which she really liked. It cost her more than 50 dollars. It’s not cheap, but it made her happy, because she had dreamed of having one for a long time.
Every morning, when she puts on her new scarf, she feels so happy that it seems the whole day is full of hope. Alice has been used to rewarding （奖励）herself through shopping. This hobby also drives her to work hard and makes her life keep getting better.
But her mother, Mrs. Miller thinks quite differently. When Mrs. Miller knew the price of Alice’s new scarf, they started to argue with each other and the argument （争执）lasted for almost a whole day. Her mother thought that she shouldn't spend so much money on it, while Alice thought her mother didn't understand her at all.
But Alice didn't know that her mother’s life was very hard. When Mrs. Miller
was very young, she could not find enough clothes to wear in winter. She needed to learn how to spend every penny（便士，货币单位）as if it were two so that she could survive（生存）.
It ’ s just natural that two people can’t understand each other because they have different experiences. Then, how can we change the situation? Try to be patient with the people around you. Try to get to know them. And try to stand in their shoes. If Alice follows the advice，I think she will get on well with her mother.
81. How much did the scarf cost Alice?
82. How has Alice been used to rewarding herself?
83. When did Mrs. Miller start to argue with Alice?
84. Did Alice’s mother have an easy life when she was young?
85. How many pieces of advice does the writer give Alice?
XI. （A）尊老爱幼、诚实守信是中华民族的传统美德。传承家风、铭记家训是我们需要肩 负的神圣使命。下面是李华给她的外国朋友David写的一封介绍“家风、家训” （Family Instructions）的信。请将其补充完整，每空一词。（5分）
（B）文娱、体育、户外等丰富多彩的课外活动为我们的生活增添了生机和活力。请以 “After-school Activities Make My Life Colorful” 为题,为校园专栏写一篇英文稿件。（15分）
1. How are you, Tony?
2. Can I help you?
3. What's the matter with Kate?
4. Why don’t you ask your parents for help?
5. Pass me the dictionary, please.
1. A 2. B 3. A 4. C 5. B
6. M: Excuse me, do you know the way to the library?
W: It’s across from the supermarket.
Q: Where's the library?
7. M: I’ve watched a movie named Mulan.
W: Me, too. I think Mulan is a brave girl.
Q：What are they talking about?
8. M: Your English is so good, Sarah. What's your secret?
W: I always read English books.
Q: How does Sarah study English?
1. M：Do you like pop music?
W: Yes, I think it can make me relaxed.
Q: Why does the woman like pop music?
2. M: Nancy, your bike is quite cool.
W: Thanks. My Mum bought it for me. I have had it for three years.
Q: How long has Nancy had her bike?
6. C 7. A 8. C 9. B 10. A
11. The telephone was invented by Bell in 1876.
12. It is very cold outside today.
13. The elephant is a symbol of good luck in Thailand.
14. Yu Gong Moves a Mountain is a traditional Chinese story.
15. Cindy is learning painting in an art club.
11. D 12. B 13. E 14. A 15. F
Jane was on holiday in China. She stayed in an old hotel. The hotel was built 300 years ago and it provided very good service. The hotel was comfortable but a little expensive. She visited many famous places. For example, the Great Wall of China. She ate some delicious food. Her favorite was Beijing duck. She met a lot of very friendly people. She talked a lot with a university student about Chinese culture. Jane can’t speak Chinese, so people spoke to her in English.
A lot of things in China surprised Jane. For example, the busy roads. There were hundreds of cars and bicycles on the roads all day and all night.
Yesterday, Jane went to London from China by plane. It was a very long flight-12 hours- and she feels tired today. Jane knows China is a big country with a long history. And she only saw a small part of it. She wants to learn Chinese and go back to China next year.
16. T 17.T 18.F 19.F 20.T
21. of/about 22. yourself/yourselves 23. knock/stand
24. sale/show/display 25. late
26. C 27. A 28. B 29. C 30. A
31. B 32. A 33. C 34. A 35. B
36. B 37. F 38. A 39. C 40. D
41.Good morning/ Morning /Hello/Hi/Hey Hi(， ) there/ Hey(， ) there
42.Which teacher /Who will you miss (the most) ? /Who/Which is your favorite teacher? / Which teacher /Who will you miss (the) most? /Who/Which teacher do you like best?
43.( much/even/far/a lot) better/greater/cleverer/more excited/more expert/more skilled/ more skillful(若只出现 good、great、clever、excited、expert、skilled、skillful 的原级形式，则 给1分)
44.How about/What about/ Why not consider/Why don’t you consider(若作答为 Why not/ Why don' t you 则给 1 分)
45.Yes/Yeah/ That’s right/You’ re right/Right/Of course/Certainly/Sure
46.B 47. F 48. D 49. J 50. I
51. L 52. G 53. A 54. E 55. H
X.阅读理解(共40分，56-75小题，每小题1分;76-80小题，每小题2分，每空不超过 2个词;81 -85小题，每小题2分)
(A). 56.B 57.D 58.C 59.D 60.A
(B). 61. E 62.A 63.D 64.C 65.B
(C). 66.T 67.T 68.F 69.F 70.T
(D). 71.C 72.E 73.A 74.D 75.B
(E)76. Heavy Industry 77. to teach/that teach/which teach(若作答为 teach 则给 1 分)
78. dangerous/not safe/unsafe .79. kids/a kid/the kid(若作答为 the kids 则给 1 分)
(F). 81. More than fifty dollars. /More than 50 dollars. /
She paid more than 50 dollars for it. /It cost her more than 50 dollars. /
She spent more than 50 dollars on/buying it•(少 more than 扣0. 5分)
82. Through/By shopping. /
Alice/She has been used to rewarding herself through/by shopping. /
Alice/She has been used to rewarding herself through/by buying things.
83. When Mrs. Miller/her mother knew the price (of her new scarf). /
When Mrs. Miller/her mother knew how much the new scarf cost. /
When Mrs. Miller/her mother knew what the price of the new scarf was.
84. No. /No, she didn’t.
85. Three/3/Three pieces of advice. /The writer gives Alice/her three pieces of advice.
After-school Activities Make My Life Colorful
Nowadays, after-school activities are becoming more and more popular. There are many different kinds of activities, for example, arts and sports. I joined a volleyball club last year. I am used to playing volleyball after school.
In the volleyball club, I’ ve made lots of friends. We often play volleyball after school. Whether it is hot or cold, we never stop playing it. I feel happy while playing volleyball. And it is also a good way to relax myself. I think I will continue to play volleyball after school in the future.
All in all, after-school activities make my life more colorful and meaningful.