A. B. C. D. E. F.
6. How's the weather in London?
A. It's cloudy B. It's sunny C. It's rainy
7. What is Peter doing?
A. Watching TV B. Looking after his sister. C. Doing some cooking
8. What did the girl collect for the sale?
A. Toys B. Books C. Clothes
9. When is the yard sale?
A. On Friday B. On Saturday C. On Sunday
10. What time will the movie begin?
A. At 7:30 B. At 7:40 C. At 8:20
11. How will they go to the cinema?
A. On foot B. By bike. C. By car
12. What are the students wanted for?
A. A talent show. B. The New Year's party. C A drawing performance
13. What can Bob do?
A. Play the drums. B. Play the piano. C. Play the violin
14. What is Linda good at?
A. Drawing B. Dancing C. Singing
15. What is the woman looking for?
A. A supermarket B. A bookstore C. A new town
16. What does she want to buy?
A. Some milk B. Some fruit C. Some vegetables
17. Where is the supermarket?
A. On Xinhua Street. B. At the traffic lights C. Next to a bookstore
18. What did the man do one day?
A. He met his neighbor.
B. He looked for a doorbell
C. He tried to steal his neighbor’s bell
19. Why did he hear nothing?
A. Because he put some cotton in his ears
B. Because the bell didn’t ring loudly
C. Because he ran away quickly
20. What happened to the man in the end?
A. The man tried a third time
B. The man was punished
C. The man had another idea
Changers of My Classmates
Name In the past Now
Billy He was thin and 21 .
His face always 22 when he talked to girls. He looks big and strong.
He isn’t afraid of giving 23 in front of the crowds.
Jessica She was a girl with short straight hair.
She always got 24 on her exams. She has long curly hair.
She dances well and is popular 25 .
1. ---Johnny, it's noisy outside. Go and see what's going on.
----_____________. I’m answering a call.
A. Just a minute B. One more time
C. Let's go D. That's fine
【解析】句意：——乔尼，外面很吵。去看看发生了什么事。——等一下。我在接电话。考查日常交际用语。A. Just a minute稍等片刻。B. One more time再来一次。C. Let's go我们走吧。D. That's fine太好了。I’m answering a call.我在接电话；根据句意语境，可知需稍等片刻，故选A。
2. ----Who is the space scientist from Beijing?
----The man______ white over there. He’s of medium height.
A. with B. in C. or D. for
3. ---It has been much easier for me to go to work________ shared bikes appeared.
----But they also caused plenty of problems.
A. since B. before C. unless D. though
【解析】句意：——自从共用自行车出现以来，我就更容易去上班了。——但它们也造成了很多问题。考查连词辨析题。A. since自从……，后接时间名词或从句，表一段时间，用于现在完成时；B. before在……以前，表时间；C. unless除非，表条件；D. though尽管，表让步。本句是时间状语从句，可排除CD两项。根据句意结构和语境，可知before不合句意，故选A。
4. -----Mum, I’ve signed for a big box by Future Express(快递). What' s in it?
-----I'm not sure. It________ be a present from your brother.
A. might B. must C. should D. will
【解析】句意：——妈妈，我已经在未来快车上签了一个大箱子。里面有什么？——我不确定。这可能是你哥哥送给你的礼物。考查情态动词辨析题。A. might可能，表推测；B. must一定，表强调；C. should应该，表建议；D. will将要，一般将来时态的助动词。根据句意语境，可知本句表推测，故选A。
5. ----Were you told ________to arrive at the train station?
----Yes. The group leader said we would meet there at half past ten.
A. how B. why C. when D. where
【解析】句意：——有人告诉过你到火车站吗？——是的。组长说我们十点半在那里见面。考查疑问词辨析。A. how怎样，表方式；B. why为什么，表原因；C. when什么时候，表时间；D. where在哪里，表地点。根据答语The group leader said we would meet there at half past ten.，可知问的是时间，故选C。
6. -----________ you _______the Chinese Culture Festival in the Central Square?
-----Yes. It was really a great success.
A. Are…attending B. Will…attend C. Do…attend D. Did…attend
【解析】句意：——你参加了中央广场的中国文化节吗？——是的。这真是一个巨大的成功。考查动词时态辨析题。根据答语It was really a great success.，可知是过去的动作，需用一般过去时，可排除ABC三个选项，故选D。
7. ----It is reported that a kind of new smart phones can test the air quality(质量)around you.
---__________fast the technology develops!
A. What B. What a C. How D. How a
【解析】句意：——据报道，一种新型智能手机可以测试你周围的空气质量。——技术发展得多么快啊！考查感叹句。感叹句通常有以下形式：1.How+形容词〔或副词〕+S+V…!2. What a [an] +形容词+名词+S+V…! 若名词为不可数或复数，则不能用不定冠词。对句fast快速地，副词，需用How+形容词〔或副词〕+S+V…!。根据句意语境，可知选C。
8. -----In the past five years, China has played an important role in the Belt and Road.
-----It has__________ many nations a great chance to communicate.
A. offered B. supported C. included D. directed
【解析】句意：——近五年来，中国在“一带一路”中发挥了重要作用。——它为许多国家提供了交流的好机会。考查动词辨析题。A. offered提供；B. supported支持；C. included包括；D. directed指导。a great chance to communicate交流的好机会；根据句意语境，可知offer符合句意，故选A。
9. ------A research suggests that walking helps people live longer.
----- I quite agree, but it_______ on when and how they walk.
A. remains B. separates C. returns D. depends
【解析】句意：——一项研究表明散步有助于人们长寿。——我很同意，但这取决于他们什么时候走，怎么走。考查动词短语辨析题。A. remains保持；B. separates区分；C. returns返回；D. depends依靠。it depends视情况而定；depend on依赖于/取决于；根据句意语境，可知选D。
10. ----How are you getting on with your cousin?
-----Very well. He is really _______ and joins in all kinds of activities in his spare time.
A. polite B. strict C. active D. careful
【解析】句意：——你和你的表弟相处得怎么样？——非常好。他非常活跃，在业余时间参加各种各样的活动。考查形容词辨析题。A. polite有礼貌的；B. strict严格的，与with连用；C. active有活力的；D. careful细心的。根据下文joins in all kinds of activities in his spare time，可知active符合句意，故选C。
11. ---Believe it or not, a pig from South Africa started painting several months ago.
---Anything is ______.
A. lively B. possible C. valuable D. personal
12. ----The best ______ to come to Yichang is spring.
----I think so. The green water and green mountains are unforgettable
A. environment B. journey C. temperature D. season
【解析】句意：——春天来宜昌是最好的季节。——我想是这样。绿色的水和绿色的山令人难忘。考查名词辨析题。根据The green water and green mountains，可知是春季的景色，故选D。
13. ------We're not supposed to _______ those who failed
----No one can be a winner all the time.
A. turn out B. laugh C. spread out D. share with
14. -----The population of the poor is getting smaller and smaller.
------________ the government, their living conditions have improved.
A. As for B. Thanks to C. As a result of D. Thanks for
【解析】句意：——穷人的数量越来越少。——多亏了政府，他们的生活条件改善了。考查固定短语辨析。A. As for至于B. Thanks to幸亏；C. As a result of由于…的结果；D. Thanks for为而感谢。their living conditions他们的生活条件，是指对方提到的the poor穷人的；根据句意语境，可知ACD三个选项意思都与句意不符，故选B。
15. --Can you go to the opening ceremony of the Sports Center with me?
---_____________. I've been looking forward to it
A. I'm afraid B. It’s a pity C. Take it easy D. Sure, I'd love to
【解析】句意：——你能和我一起去参加体育中心的开幕式吗？——当然，我很乐意。我一直期待着它。考查日常交际用语。A. I'm afraid我担心，后面一般需接名词、代词或句子；B. It’s a pity真遗憾，表示同情；C. Take it easy别紧张，用于劝慰；D. Sure, I'd love to当然，我很乐意，表示同意。根据I've been looking forward to it.，可知乐意去体育中心，前面三个选项都与句意不合，故选D。
My father and I always had a bit of trouble in our relationship. It's not that we didn't love each other. It's just that we used to have ___16___ opinions. My dad is one of the most hard-working men I know, but I was a ___17___. I played sports as a kid, but gave ___18___when I was making progress. Then I showed an ___19___ in music. My father got excited and___20___me a guitar when I was about eight. But I really didn't like it until I was a teenager. During those teen years, I got up my guitar and ___21___ playing along.
Then I went to college. My father thought I should focus more on my ___22___, while I thought I should have more fun playing music. I dreamed to be a musician. When I grew into a young man, I suddenly fell ___23___ill one day and it was discovered that I had a terrible kidney disease(肾病). I had to accept ___24___ all my life, or get a transplant(移植).
I felt like there was a heavy ____25____ on my shoulders. Life became hard for me. But I was lucky enough because of my loving parents who ____26____ me and took care of me. While trying to ____27____just what to do with my life, my father got tested to see ____28____he was the right man to give me his kidney. I tried to refuse, but he’d hear ____29____ of it. He saved my life at last.
Two years ago, I made up a band. He had always wanted to play in a band, but ____30____ got the chance when he was young. It was one of the greatest gifts I could give to him.
16. A. special B. different C. private D. necessary
17. A. musician B. coach C. actor D. dreamer
18. A. up B. out C. off D. away
19. A. introduction B. influence C. increase D. interest
20. A. expected B. threw C. bought D. praised
21. A. began B. regretted C. finished D. meant
22. A. hobbies B. studies C. skills D. choices
23. A. similarly B. hardly C. seriously D. harmfully
24. A. agreements B. movement C. argument D. treatments
25. A. weight B. disadvantage C. disbelief D. warning
26. A. provided B. encouraged C. afforded D. managed
27. A. decide B. behave C. build D. doubt
28. A. how B. whether C. why D. what
29. A. each B. all C. much D. none
30. A. almost B. completely C. never D. basically
【答案】16. B 17. D 18. A 19. D 20. C 21. A 22. B 23. C 24. D 25. A 26. B 27. A 28. B 29. D 30. C
16. 句意：只是我们曾经有过不同的看法。考查形容词辨析题。A. special特别的；B. different不同的；C. private私人的；D. necessary必要的。根据句意，联系短文内容，可知和父亲的想法不一致，故选B。
17. 句意：我爸爸是我认识的最勤奋的人之一，但我是个梦想家。考查名词辨析题。A. musician音乐家；B. coach水手；C. actor演员；D. dreamer梦想家。根据句意语境，可知前面三个选项都与年龄不符，故选D。
18. 句意：我小时候参加体育运动，但在取得进步的时候放弃了。考查动词短语辨析题。give up放弃；give out分发；give off放出；give away 泄露。根据句意语境，可知选A。
19. 句意：然后我表现出对音乐的兴趣。考查名词辨析题。A. introduction介绍；B. influence影响；C. increase增长；D. interest兴趣。根据下文My father got excited and bought me a guitar when I was about eight.，可知“我”对音乐有兴趣，故选D。
20. 句意：我父亲很兴奋，在我八岁的时候给我买了一把吉他。考查动词辨析题。buy sb. sth.给某人买某物；根据句意语境，可知buy符合句意，故选C。
21. 句意：在那十几年里，我拿起吉他开始演奏。考查动词辨析题。A. began开始；B. regretted后悔；C. finished完成；D. meant意味。get up举起；begin doing开始做某事；根据句意语境，可知选A。
22. 句意：我父亲认为我应该更多地关注我的学习，而我认为我应该有更多的乐趣演奏音乐。考查名词辨析题。A. hobbies爱好；B. studies学习；C. skills技能；D. choices选择。根据句意语境，从父亲的角度可知选B。
23. 句意：当我成长为一个年轻人的时候，有一天我突然病倒了，发现我患了一种可怕的肾病。考查副词辨析题。根据下文it was discovered that I had a terrible kidney disease.，可知病情严重，故选C。
25. 句意：我觉得肩上有重担。考查名词辨析题。heavy沉重的；on my shoulders在肩上；根据句意语境，可知weight符合句意，故选A。
26. 句意：但我很幸运，因为我的慈爱的父母鼓励我照顾我。考查动词辨析题。take care of照顾；and连接并列结构，根据句意语境，可知encourage合乎句意，故选B。
27. 句意：在决定如何处理我的生命时，我的父亲做了测试，看他是否是给我肾脏的合适人选。考查动词辨析题。A. decide决定；B. behave表现；C. build建造；D. doubt疑惑。根据句意语境，可知后面三项意思都与句意不合，故选A。
28. 句意：我的父亲做了测试，看他是否是给我肾脏的合适人选。考查疑问词辨析题。A. how怎样，表方式；B. whether是否，表不确定；C. why为什么，表提问；D. what什么，表事情。根据句意语境，测试的目的就是看肾脏是不是合适，可知whether符合句意，故选B。
29. 句意：我试图拒绝，但他什么也没听见。考查不定代词辨析题。A. each每一个；B. all全部；C. much很多；D. none没有一点。根据句意语境，可知选D。
30. 句意：他一直想在乐队里演奏，但他年轻时从未有机会。考查副词辨析题。A. almost差不多；B. completely完全地；C. never从不，表否定；D. basically主要地。本句前后是转折关系，根据句意，联系全文内容，可知父亲从没有在乐队演奏过，故选C。
A few years ago, I was eating dinner with my children before we went to a museum. We were
talking ___31___ (愉快地) when a man walked up to me and asked if I had a ___32___dollars to give him. I replied that I didn’t even have one coin on me. Of course, my kids stood up and said: “Yes, you do, mommy.” I was a little embarrassed because I felt as if they ___33___(抓住)me not telling the truth. Normally, I don' t carry lots of money in my ___34___. instead, I pay with my bank card every where I go.
So I told the man I could u___35___my bank card to buy him something to eat. His disappointing
___36___(表情) quickly changed into a smile. Then I went to get him some kinds of food. He thanked me when I h___37___him a bag of food. After he left. I had a talk___38___my children: "Usually, I don't always like giving money to everyone who asks for it. H___39___,I am not against meeting the needs of others as I___40___as I have it. "I felt good knowing that the man had a nice meal that evening.
32. few 33. caught
35. use 36. expression(s)
37. handed 38. with/to
32. 句意：问我是否有几块钱给他。dollars钱，名词需用形容词修饰；a few少许，后接复数名词。根据句意语境和上下文提示，可知填few。
33. 句意：我有点难为情，因为我觉得他们好像抓住了我不说实话。as if好似，后面引导的方式状语从句或表语从句，有时用虚拟语气，若表示与现在事实相反，谓语动词用一般过去时。根据句意语境和汉语提示，可知填caught。
38. 句意：他走后，我和我的孩子们聊了一会儿。have a talk with/to sb. 与某人谈话；根据句意语境和上下文提示，可知填with/to。
40. 句意：然而，只要我有钱，我就不反对满足别人的需要。as long as只要，表条件。根据句意语境和首字母提示，可知填long。
Is there an important exam right around the comer? You might be starting to fear, thinking that there' s no way for you to get a good grade because of the little time left to study. This is something all students may worry about. But you should accept the fact that you have to take the
exam no matter how much you want to avoid it.
Thankfully, there are several ways to help you get at least a passing grade. You may have a try.
Get yourself together.
This might sound like silly advice, but it's actually the most important. When you fear, you may lose control over your thoughts and actions Even if you try to study, perhaps you won’t get anything in your head.
Enjoy enough sleep.
It's unbelievable many students have little sleep each night. That’s not something to be proud of, especially if you're sleeping so little and still failing to do all the things Sleep isn't for the weak, but for the wise. Your brain needs enough rest. After a good night's sleep, you'll perform much better in the morning.
Once the test paper is in front of you don't be afraid. Take a deep breath and start the exam with confidence(信心). Just like when you were reviewing, put away the problems you’re having difficulty in and come back to them later. If you have time left, go over everything to make sure you haven’t made any careless mistakes.
41. In the writers opinion, whenever there's an important exam,___________.
A. students might experience a period of fear
B. students will have little time to worry
C. students should try everything possible to avoid it
D. students have to ask teachers for more help
42. The writer describes "get yourself together" as silly advice because___________.
A. it won't influence your thoughts
B. it is one of the common senses
C. it is not the most important suggestion
D. it won’t help you get anything in your head
43. Enough sleep before an important exam is____________.
A. the pride of the weak
B. not something to be proud of
C. not necessary for the wise
D. a way to avoid failing in exams
44. When you meet with difficult problems in the exam, you can__________.
A. give them up and take a deep breath
B. think hard and review them once again
C. put them away first and come back later
D. just trust yourself and look through the paper
45. According to the passage, you may get at least the passing grade if ____________.
A. you fear nothing
B. you follow the writer's advice
C. the problems are not difficult
D. the preparation time lasts longer
【答案】41. A 42. B 43. D 44. C 45. B
41. 题意：在作者的观点中，每当有一个重要的考试时， 。考查细节理解题。根据You might be starting to fear, thinking that there' s no way for you to get a good grade because of the little time left to study. This is something all students may worry about.，可知选A。
42. 题意：作者描述“get yourself together”像愚蠢的建议,因为 。考查词义理解题。根据This might sound like silly advice, but it's actually the most important.，可知选B。
43. 题意：在一次重要的考试之前，充足的睡眠是 的。考查细节理解题。根据That’s not something to be proud of, especially if you're sleeping so little and still failing to do all the things.和After a good night's sleep, you'll perform much better in the morning.，可知选D。
44. 题意：当你在考试中遇到困难时，你可以 。考查细节理解题。根据Just like when you were reviewing, put away the problems you’re having difficulty in and come back to them later.，可知选C。
45. 题意：根据文章，如果 ，你至少可以获得及格分数。考查综合理解题。A. you fear nothing你什么都不怕；B. you follow the writer's advice你听从作者的劝告； C. the problems are not difficult问题不难；D. the preparation time lasts longer准备时间更长。根据作者的介绍，结合there are several ways to help you get at least a passing grade. You may have a try.，可知选B。
I'm not much of a crier most of the time. But recently when I was reading a book on a plane, I started crying. Of course, it came as a big surprise when tears came up, no matter how hard I tried, I wasn’t able to control myself.
Oh no, not this now. I thought to myself. But even as the thought entered my brain. I felt the first hot drop of salty water coming down my face. I put my head down, hoping that I could go on reading.
In fact, the harder I tried, the more tears pushed their way out of my eyes. You could guess how surprised the man next to me looked.
I dropped my head in shame. He must think I was crazy. May be I could turn toward him, hold up the cover of the book and say in my crying voice. "I'm sorry, sir. It's just a really good book! "But I didn't say anything. Instead, I just put my head back against the seat and let the tears run. Do you know what decision I made while I was crying? My decision was that it was okay if he thought I was crazy. I'd rather be crazy than be the kind of person who wouldn't cry when the situation called for it, or who wouldn't let herself feel anything at all.
I’ve been that girl who has spent so much time trying to make sure people didn’t think I was crazy. But now I don’t want to be that girl any more ---that bored and sad girl. I'd rather be this girl who is able to forgive(原谅), love and act, even if it means being disappointed or being hurt again and again.
46. The writer started crying because____________.
A. she is usually a crier
B. she is kind of crazy
C. she was moved by the book
D. she felt uneasy on the plane
47. When tears came up, the writer at first____________.
A. thought deeply
B. went on reading
C. tried to control herself
D. explained to the man beside her
48. As tears got out of her eyes, the writer did NOT______________.
A. drop her head shamefully
B. think about others' feelings
C. let her head against the seat
D. say sorry to anyone in a crying voice
49. According to the passage, we know the writer ____________.
A. decided to change herself bravely
B. lived a sad and boring life
C. wouldn't cry in any terrible situation
D. wouldn't let others feel anything at all
50. The passage mainly tells us ____________.
A. why the writer cried hard on the plane
B. how the writer tried to stop herself crying
C. what the writer thought about while she cried
D. how the writer overcame herself and decided to change
【答案】46. C 47. C 48. D 49. A 50. D
46. 题意：作者开始哭了是因为 。考查细节理解题。根据May be I could turn toward him, hold up the cover of the book and say in my crying voice. "I'm sorry, sir. It's just a really good book! "，可知“我”被书中的故事感动了，故选C。
47. 题意：当眼泪出现的时候，作者起初 。考查细节理解题。根据Of course, it came as a big surprise when tears came up, no matter how hard I tried, I wasn’t able to control myself.，可知她想控制住自己的眼泪，故选C。
48. 题意：当泪水从她的眼睛里消失时，作者没有 。考查细节理解题。根据But I didn't say anything. Instead, I just put my head back against the seat and let the tears run.，可知“我”什么也说不出，只是任眼泪往下流，故选D。
49. 题意：根据这篇文章，我们了解到作者 。考查细节理解题。A. decided to change herself bravely决定勇敢地改变自己；B. lived a sad and boring life过着悲凉的生活C. wouldn't cry in any terrible situation在任何可怕的情况下都不会哭；D. wouldn't let others feel anything at all不会让别人感觉到什么。根据最后一段的议论和But now I don’t want to be that girl any more ---that bored and sad girl.，可知“我”想改变自己，故选A。
50. 题意：这篇文章主要告诉我们 。考查主旨理解题。A. why the writer cried hard on the plane为什么作者在飞机上哭得很厉害；B. how the writer tried to stop herself crying
作者如何阻止自己哭泣；C. what the writer thought about while she cried哭的时候作者在想些什么；D. how the writer overcame herself and decided to change作者如何克服自己并决定改变。根据全文内容结合最后的议论，作者不愿再做那个无聊而悲伤的女孩，可知本文描写的是“我”怎样克服自己并决定改变自己。故选D。
A. you’d better connect your child’s teacher.
B. he may have trouble with some classmates.
C. there was little communication outside the meeting.
D. information exchange can solve simple misunderstandings.
E. you notice a change in your child’s attitude(态度)toward school.
It used to be that parents and teachers had set days and times for parent-teacher meetings, but ___51___ . With the help of QQ, Wechat, school website and so on, parents and teachers can communicate with each other more easily and often. But some parents still don’t want to connect
with their child’s teachers. That's not right! Because___52___.
Be sure to call your child's teacher if ___53___. When a child who used to love going to school, but now cries and fights getting on the bus, ___54___ Your child’s teacher can pay more attention to something bigger happening.
For example, you may find the teacher's notes on the test paper. They are often helpful for parents to understand what your child’s problem is. If they are unclear to you. ___55___.
A good working relationship between parents and teachers is good for everyone. Keep communicating, ask questions and solve problems before they become too big. They are all ways to build a strong relationship.
【答案】51. C 52. D
53. E 54. B
51. but但是，表转折，本句前后是转折关系。根据下文But some parents still don’t want to connect with their child’s teachers.，可知备选句子there was little communication outside the meeting.符合文意，故选C。
52. That's not right! that指的是前文提到的But some parents still don’t want to connect with their child’s teachers. because因为，表原因；根据前后语境可知，备选句子information exchange can solve simple misunderstandings.符合文意，故选D。
53. 本句是if条件句，根据下文When a child who used to love going to school, but now cries and fights getting on the bus, he may have trouble with some classmates.，可知孩子有了变化，备选句子you notice a change in your child’s attitude toward school.符合文意，故选E。
54. but表转折 ，表示前后事实相反；根据When a child who used to love going to school, but now cries and fights getting on the bus,，可知备选句子he may have trouble with some classmates.符合文意，故选B。
55. 本句是if条件句，根据If they are unclear to you.，they指的是上文提到的the teacher's notes on the test paper，不清楚老师的评语，当然需要问老师。可知备选句子you’d better connect your child’s teacher.符合文意，故选A。
For ____Chinese people, it is a tradition to get together with their families during the Spring Festival.
It took the engineers a whole day to_____________ for repairing the bridge.
You'd better face challenges bravely instead of ___________ them.
59. 你能想象人工智能将在很多领域取代人类吗?( imagine)
_____________that Al will take the place of human beings in many fields?
If you don't want to get into trouble, please don't ____________ any small mistakes.
【答案】56. thousands of
57. make a weekly plan
58. running away from
59. Are you able to/Can you imagine
60. leave out
56. 许多thousands of（成千上万的）；根据句意结构和中英文提示，可知填thousands of。
57. 制定了周计划make a weekly plan；it takes sb. some time to do sth.花费某人多长时间做某事，是固定句式，后面的不定式短语是真正主语。根据句意结构和中英文提示，可知填make a weekly plan。
58. 逃避run away from；instead of代替/而不是，介词of后接动名词；根据句意结构和中英文提示，可知填running away from。
59. 你能想象……Can you imagine….根据句意结构和中英文提示，可知填Are you able to/Can you imagine。
60. 忽略leave out；please don't用于否定祈使句，后接原形动词。根据句意结构和中英文提示，可知填leave out。
为了更好地开展八年级学生的研学旅行( study travel)，学校现面向全年级征集活动意向。假如你是李华，请谈谈你建议的时间和地点并陈述理由，简要介绍打算开展的活动。
I am Li Hua from Class, Grade 8. _________________________________________________
We can discuss the details(细节)later.
I am Li Hua from Class 3, Grade 8. Here is my advice about our study travel.
I suggest going to Wufeng Houhe Forest Park. It is a beautiful park with green water and
mountains. There are many different kinds of plants, birds and other animals. We can get closer to the nature. I think June is the best time to get there. Because there is not too much rain at this time of year and the weather in the forest park is much cooler.
We will have lots of activities, such as climbing the mountains and studying about plants. I'm sure the travel will be both pleasant and educational
We can discuss the details(细节) later.
【解析】亮点说明：这篇习作的层次清晰，内容饱满，表达流畅。文中使用了非常好的短语，例如from Class 3, Grade 8，suggest doing，Wufeng Houhe Forest Park，with green water and
mountains，different kinds of，get closer to the nature，too much，at this time，in the forest park，lots of，such as等。而There are many different kinds of plants, birds and other animals./ Because there is not too much rain at this time of year and the weather in the forest park is much cooler.等there be句式和从句结构的运用，既使短文内容丰富，又使表达多样，是本文的最大亮点。