英 语 试 题
本试题分第 I 卷（选择题）和第 II 卷（非选择题）两部分，共 10 页，满分 150 分。考
试时间为 120 分钟。
第 I 卷（ 选择题 共 110 分）
每小题选出答案后，用 2B 铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑；如需改动，用橡皮
A) 听录音，在每组句子中选出一个你所听到的句子。每个句子听一遍。（ 7.5 分）
1. A. Do you have a watch? B. Does he know the price? C. Can you play the guitar?
2. A. My father is busy all day. B. Kate will go to Hainan. C. He likes the relaxing life.
3. A. How will you go there? B. When do you have lunch? C. Why does Gina come late?
4. A. Nancy made a decision. B. Molly likes music. C. Alex won the competition.
5. A. Turn off the lights. B. Don‘t talk loudly. C. Please follow the mark.
B）听录音，从每题 A、 B、 C 三幅图画中选出与所听到的对话内容相符的一项。每段对话听
两遍。（ 7.5 分）
及问题听两遍。（ 7.5 分）
11. A. Every Monday. B. Every Tuesday. C. Every Saturday.
12. A. An animal doctor. B. A teacher. C. A businessman.
13. A. For poor people. B. For children. C. For old people.
14. A. Once a week. B. Twice a week. C. Three times a week.
15. A. In a hospital. B. At school. C. In an old people‘s home.
及问题听两遍。（ 7.5 分）
16. A. One. B. Two. C. Three.
17. A. A week. B. A month. C. A day.
18. A. Their own homes. B. Their father‘s house. C. Big brother‘s house.
19. A. He was talking. B. He was sleeping. C. He was swimming.
20. A. Peter. B. Bob. C. Mike.
Ⅱ.读音选词 根据所给句意和音标, 从每题 A、 B、 C、 D 四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案。
21. This hat is too _________ / big/. Do you have a smaller one?
A. big B. bag C. boy D. pig
22. My new friend has blue eyes and long straight _________/heә/.
A. hour B. here C. hear D. hair
23. We should _________/ki:p/ quiet in the library.
A. sleep B. help C. keep D. cheap
24. You can ask Alan for help. He won‘t ____________/rɪ'fju:z /.
A. excuse B. refuse C. result D. reason
25. I‘d like to have a ___________ / 'kʌmfәtәbl / holiday to relax.
A. comfortable B. complain C. complete D. compare
Ⅲ. 选择填空 从每题A、 B、 C、 D四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案（ 30分）
26. —What‘s this in English? —It‘s________ egg.
A. a B. an C. / D. the
27. —Who‘s your favorite actor? —Wu Jing, ________is a famous action actor.
A. he B. him C. his D. she
28. —Let‘s go to the new park.
—OK, the ________ will guide us there.
A. book B. phone C. hat D. list
29. — Jill, your face looks pale. What‘s wrong?
— I had nothing________ breakfast.
A. in B. on C. with D. for
30. —I‘m going to be a scientist when I grow up.
— Work hard, ________ your dream will come true.
A. though B. so C. and D. because
31. —________ you swim?
—Yes, I can. Let‘s go swimming in the pool.
A. Can B. May C. Must D. Should
32.—________did you go on vacation, Dan?
— I went to the farm.
A. Who B. What C. Where D. How
33.— P.E. is very ________ for me. I can get full marks.
— Great! Congratulations!
A. hard B. easy C. difficult D. different
34. —How many springs are there in Jinan?
—________. Baotu Spring is the most famous.
A. Seventeen B. Seventy C. Seventy-one D. Seventy-two
35. —Don‘t ________ the animals. It‘s the rule of the zoo.
—OK. I‘ll follow it.
A. see B. work C. feed D. grow
36. — Is Mike tall?
—Yes. He‘s________ than any other boy in our class.
A. tall B. taller C. tallest D. the tallest
37. —We‘ll have a sports meeting if it _________ rain tomorrow.
—I hope so.
A. isn‘t B. doesn‘t C. won‘t D. hasn‘t
38. —How can we become good readers?
—_________ more every day.
A. By reading B. By crying C. For testing D. For dancing
39. Which of the following is one of the new inventions in China?
40. —What do you think of the show The strongest brain？
— It's ________. I love it very much.
A. noisy B. fantastic C. boring D. harmful
41. —Would you like something to eat?
— ________. I‘m a little hungry.
A. No, thanks B. Yes, please C. No, I won‘t D. I love them
42. —Life is the most important.
—I think so. ________ is more important than life.
A. Something B. Anything C. Nothing D. Everything
43. —The seafood ________terrible. —Hmm, it goes bad easily in summer.
A. looks B. feels C. sounds D. tastes
44.—Joe, _________me search for some information about The Belt and Road.
A. help B. helping C. helped D. helps
45. My friends and I ________ up the park when you climbed the mountains.
A. are cleaned B. are cleaning C. were cleaning D. have cleaned
46. Some old people don‘t hear clearly, so we have to talk to them ________.
A. carefully B. luckily C. heavily D. loudly
47. —Could you pass me some sugar?
A. Here you are B. No way C. You‘re welcome D. Thank you
48. —I 'm afraid I can't come to your party. —________.
A. What a pity B. Sorry, you can't C. Take it easy D. You'd better not
49. —Harry, what other drinks would you like ? —Nothing, thanks. I_________ some tea.
A. drink B. drank C. will drink D. have drunk
50. —What do you think of Town cinema?
—I love it. It‘s ________ cheap ________ comfortable.
A. either; or B. neither; nor C. /; but D. not only; but also
51. —Does Linda want to be a writer or a basketball player?
—________. She‘s practicing basketball.
A. Yes, she does B. No, she doesn‘t C. A basketball player D. A writer
52. —It's sunny. let's go to the beach to enjoy the sunshine.
— Yeah. ________ good idea.
A. What B. What a C. What an D. How
53. —Can you ________ your sister when your parents are busy?
—Sure. I‘m old enough and I love her.
A. look up B. look after C. take up D. take after
54. —Scott speaks Chinese very well.
—Yes. He has ________ China for many years.
A. got to B. been to C. stayed in D. arrived in
55. —Could you tell me ________?
—I volunteered in an old people‘s home with my friends.
A. where your hometown is B. how was Jinan‘s weather
C. when you come to Hainan D. what you did on vacation
III. 完形填空 阅读短文，从每题 A． B． C． D 四个选项中， 选出一个能填入文章中相应空白处的最佳答案。 （ 10 分）
A man died and was on his way to another world, either Heaven （天堂） or Hell (地狱). He
saw a very beautiful palace halfway and the owner of the palace asked him to stay and 56 in
The man said, ” I have been working hard 57 my life and now I just want to eat and
sleep without any work.”
The owner of the palace said， “If so， there is nowhere else 58 than here for you. There
is enough delicious food in my palace and you can eat whatever you want without anyone stopping
you. Moreover, 59 needs to be done by you.” Then, the man stayed in the palace．
60 , the man felt very happy, eating and sleeping without thinking about other things.
But gradually, he felt a bit lonely and bored. So he went to the owner and said, “It’s too boring to
live by just eating and sleeping every day. Now I have no 61 in this kind of life any more.
Would you mind 62 me find a job?”
The owner replied, “ Sorry, there is no job here at all.”
After another several months, the man could not 63 his present life any more and went
to the owner again and said, “I really can not live here. 64 you do not offer me a job, I
would like to go to hell at once.”
The owner of the palace laughed 65 and then said, “Do you think it is Heaven here? It
is actually Hell! ”
56. A. play B. rest C. live D. visit
57. A. to B. with C. at D. during
58. A. better B. nearer C. safer D. funnier
59. A. something B. nothing C. anything D. everything
60. A. In the end B. After all C. At last D. At first
61. A. confidence B. trouble C. interest D. agreement
62. A. giving B. wanting C. helping D. hoping
63. A. enjoy B. imagine C. believe D. stand
64. A. But B. Though C. Because D. If
65. A. slowly B. quickly C. loudly D. clearly
IV.补全对话 阅读对话， 从每题 A、 B、 C、 D 四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案完成对话。 （ 5
A: Hi, Jim. How‘s it going?
B: 66 . Where are you going, Martin?
A: I‘m going to Quancheng Square. My friends invited me to go skating there.
B: You can skateboard! 67 ?
A: Last year. It‘s great fun. Would you like to join us?
B: 68 . But I can‘t skateboard.
A: Don‘t worry. I can teach you. 69 .
B: Great! You are so kind. Well, by the way, have you finished your homework yet?
A: Yes. 70 ?
B: Me, too.
A: Great! Let‘s go.
66. A. It‘s shy B. Pretty good
C. It‘s cheap D. Good idea
67. A. Who taught you B. Where did you learn it
C. When did you learn it D. How did you learn it
68. A. I‘d love to B. Sorry to hear that
C. It‘s a pleasure D. No, not at all
69. A. It‘s easy to learn B. Dancing is difficult
C. It costs much money D. It‘s boring to skate
70. A. Do you have some B. Do you like homework
C. What about you D. When did you start yours
V．阅读理解 阅读下列短文，从每题 A． B． C． D 四个选项中， 选出一个能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。 (30 分)
A little boy was playing in his sandbox on a Saturday morning. While he was building roads
and houses in the soft sand, he discovered a large stone in the middle of the sandbox.
The little boy pushed and pulled, but every time he thought he had made some progress, the
stone tipped (倾斜) and then fell back into the sandbox. The little boy tried his best, but his only
reward was to have the stone roll back.
Finally the boy cried. All that time the boy‘s father watched him from his living room window.
At the moment tears fell, his father came to the boy and the sandbox. Gently but surely he said,
―son, why didn‘t you use all the strength that you had?‖ The boy said sadly, ―But I did, daddy, I did!
I used all the strength that I had!‖ ―No, son,‖ corrected the father.‖ ― you didn‘t ask me.‖ With that,
the father reached down, picked up the stone and removed it into sandbox.
Do you have ―stones‖ in your life that need to be removed? Are you discovering that you are
too weak to lift them? There is ONE who is always ready to give us the strength we need. Isn‘t it
funny how we try so hard to do things on our own?
71. The little boy found ______________ in the middle of the sandbox.
A. a small road B. a large stone C. a big house D. a large box
72. Finally, the boy cried because he was too______________ to remove the stone.
A. hard B. funny C. weak D. sad
73. Who removed the stone at last?
A. The little boy B. the boy‘s father
C. Both the boy and the father D. someone who passed by
74. What does the underlined word ―them‖ refer to (指代) in life?
A. stones B. jobs C. exams D. difficulties
75. What can we learn from this story?
A. We should learn to ask for help sometimes.
B. We should never continue doing everything.
C. We can do anything on our own during the life.
D. Someone is always ready to give up the strength.
Have you ever seen a car without a driver? It sounds crazy， but these computer-driven
driver-less cars have appeared on the roads in Shenzhen. Companies like Google and Tesla have been designing and testing these cars， and the technology is there.
So how? The cars have sensors(感应器) all around which can find other cars and objects in the road. Road signs are read by cameras， and satellite navigation systems(卫星导航系统) are used so the car knows how to get where you want to go. All you have to do is type in the address! Finally, a central computer system takes in all the information that it receives from the sensors and cameras and works out when to speed up， stop and turn.
Sound like your idea of heaven? Sitting back， looking out of the windows and even watching a
film or reading a book while "driving‘ would be possible with this new technology. You wouldn't
have to worry about remembering directions to where you're going. In addition， computers would
also drive more safely than people—they would obey the rules and have quicker action times when
in dangerous situations.
However， there are many drawbacks of driver-less cars. Computers would have difficulties
making ethical(道德的) decisions: if a child ran into the road， would the computer choose to hit the
child or turn suddenly and potentially kill the car's passengers? Moreover， I personally find driving
fun—I'd miss never driving a car myself. There would also be many other decisions to be
made—should children, or drunk people be allowed in a driver-less car by themselves? Or would
there need to be a person with a driving license in the car at all times?
I'm not certain I'd want a driver-less car—but it's only a matter of time before they'll become
more affordable and popular on our roads.
76. When using a driver-less car, you need only ________.
A. use satellite navigation systems B. read road signs carefully
C. put the address into the computer D. take photos with cameras
77. From Paragraph 3 we know that driver-less cars ________.
A. wouldn‘t be seen on the roads B. would break the rules
C. drove less safely than people D. have many advantages
78. The underlined word ―potentially‖ in Paragraph 4 means ________.
A. possibly B. politely C. luckily D. successfully
79. According to the last paragraph, the writer thinks future driver-less cars will ________.
A. cause more accidents B. be less expensive
C. use less energy D. run much faster
80. Which of the following is the best title of the passage?
A. A driver-less car B. How to drive a car
C. Ways to type the address D. I'd want a driver-less car
A new rubbish sorting system(垃圾分类系统) has been put into use in Fangchengyuan
Community in Beijing. Local people not only sort their rubbish， but also put QR codes(二维码) on it.
"When the rubbish is collected and the codes are seen， I will get reward points to exchange for small gifts and even some money， ‖ one of the local people told reporters. ―It's really creative and encouraging."
This smart system has been carried out in 350 communities in Beijing. The capital of China has joined a list of cities in the country that take action to support rubbish sorting. For example， Shenzhen and Shanghai have made laws to punish people and organizations for not sorting rubbish correctly.
China produces quite a lot of rubbish every year. Much of the rubbish is buried(填埋) in soil
or burned without being sorted. Landfills(填埋场) take up a lot of land and have a risk of polluting
the soil and water nearby. And burning rubbish can produce harmful gases. Through rubbish
sorting， we can reduce the use of landfills and air pollution.
What's more， rubbish sorting saves resources, which could bring economic benefits(经济利
益). For example， a ton of waste paper can be reused to make about 850kg of paper， saving 17 trees
and 50 percent of water. Because of their benefits， some countries have developed successful
Japan has a strict and detailed system. When people throw away a water bottle, the cap, the
wrapper(包装纸) and the bottle itself have to go into three different bins. Every year， families
receive special rubbish sorting timetables and directions from their local governments. They are
advised to follow the timetables and directions when they throw away rubbish.
In Australia, every family is provided with three rubbish bins—the red lid(盖子) bin for
―general waste‖ like food and plastic bags， the yellow lid bin for ―recycling‖ like steel and glass，
and the green lid bin for ―green waste‖ such as grass and leaves. On the streets， the bins are printed
with pictures of the things that are allowed inside. It makes recycling quite easy.
81. Local people in Fangchengyuan Community will get________ if they use the new system.
A. a new computer. B. a rubbish car. C. a lot of money. D. some small gifts.
82. Which of the following is NOT the consequence(后果) of burying rubbish?
A. Polluting soil. B. Protecting environment.
C. Polluting water. D. Taking up a lot of land.
83. Paragraph 5 mainly tells us ________.
A. how to save resources B. the benefits of rubbish sorting
C. how to reuse paper D. the development of sorting systems
84. From Paragraph 6 and Paragraph 7, we know that ________ in Japan and Australia.
A. every family has different sorting timetables and directions
B. most of the people are not willing to obey the rules at all
C. the governments take action to advise people to sort rubbish
D. the bins on the streets and at home are printed the same pictures
85. According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?
A. Beijing has created a new rubbish sorting system with QR codes.
B. Rubbish burying in landfills is as popular as rubbish sorting in bins.
C. Shenzhen and Shanghai only made laws to support rubbish sorting.
D. The strict and detailed system makes recycling quite hard in Australia .
Ⅶ.选词填空（ 10 分）
Hu Weiwei is the founder of Mobike, China‘s(86)_______________ smart bike-sharing
company. Hu has always loved riding bicycles.
Once Hu said, "(87)_______________I have a dream, it‘s like a seed is planted in my heart.
And it grows.‖ Her dream was to create a great company that could change people‘s lifestyle and
shape the (88)_______________ of cities. And that is what Mobike is doing.
Hu achieved her success while helping society (89)_______________ the same time. In 2017,
the Communist Youth League of China named her as a good (90)_______________ for China‘s
if first future example at young people.
符号 (每词限用一次) 。
Red means stop and green means go. This idea (91) _____________ our lives in more ways.
When we were young, parents (92) _____________ us that the color red means danger and green
means it's okay (93) _____________ forward. But why were those colors for traffic lights in the
Red has always been a color that meant danger. This most likely started because it's the color
with the longest wavelength(波长) , so it can (94) _____________ somewhere farther than other
So next time you (95) _____________ at a traffic light， don't get so mad at them. They've
certainly come a long way.
Ⅷ.改写句子 按括号中的要求完成句子，每个空格填一个单词。 （ 5分）
96. Our friends are reading books in the library. (改为否定句)
Our friends __________ ___________ reading books in the library.
97. Most of students in our class exercise at six thirty .(对画线部分提问)
__________ ___________ do most of students in our class exercise?
98. ―When do you plan to watch the movie?‖ Lucy asked me. (改写句子，句意不变)
Lucy asked me ____________ I ____________ to watch the movie.
99. Thanks to the young man appeared in time and saved the falling child . (改写句子，句意不变)
Thanks to the young man __________ ___________ in time and saved the falling child.
100. The doctor examined Hawing with the serious illness at the age of 21, but this didn't stop him
from living a meaningful and colorful life .( 改写句子，句意不变）
Hawing was examined with the serious illness at the age of 21, but he __________
__________ from living a meaningful and colorful life .
Ⅸ.完成句子 根据汉语意思完成英语句子，每个空格填一个单词。 （ 5分）
Mary, ____________ ____________ is this new pollution-free electric car?
The air is fresh， let's ____________ ____________ for a walk.
103. 为了解决家长的后顾之忧, 作为一项暖心工程“课后延时服务”已全面实施。
____________ ____________ to solve the parents' worries as a warm heart project after -
class delay service has been fully implemented.
We should pull together to ____________ ___________ a beautiful China where the skies are
blue, the land is green and the waters are clear.
Ming lake show in Jinan, as a city banquet is ____________ ____________ and getting more
and more attention.
X． 阅读理解七选五 根据短文内容，从短文后的七个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。
选项中有两项为多余选项。 （ 5 分）
In Each year, millions of people go abroad to work, study or travel. 106 .You‘re
probably hoping to make new friends and learn about the culture in your host country
move teach wait influence see everything from beliefs（信仰） to social customs(习俗） and popular foods. But always having to deal with new situations can be upset, even stressful.
Homesickness, stress, fear are all parts of culture shock（文化冲击）. At first , you may feel like getting on the plane and heading home . 107 .The following are some tips to help you handle
the challenges that you will face .
108 .You may feel down that you have culture shock,especially since you probably spent so much time preparing for your trip. No matter how much information you read, or how well you speak the host language, it is natural to have much pressure in such a different country.
Have an open mind .While it‘s certainly OK to feel disappointment of loss in your new
culture, try not to form an opinion about the new culture too soon . 109 It‘s just different
–you‘ll be more ready to try new things.
Take part in. This is easy to understand, but everybody needs to be reminded. Just watching
life go on around you isn‘t good enough . 110 Don‘t worry about making a mistake. People
in your host country will generally be very understanding and willing to help if you ask for help .
Your study abroad experience is a special time in your life, one that you‘ll never forget. If
you follow our advice, your life will go well.
A. Don‘t think of the host culture as better or worse.
B. It‘s a great way to find out what life is like in another part of the world.
C. Don‘t expect to be perfect.
D. It‘s best to take the host culture seriously.
E. Making enough preparation isn‘t useful.
F. You really need to try things for yourself
G. It‘s OK to have those feelings.
XI． 书面表达（ 15 分）
以下图画描述了小明和小红的去年暑假生活。请用英语写一篇约 100 词的短文。
要求： 1.完整叙述图画内容。 2.结合自己的实际陈述个人观点。