Unit 5 What are the shirts made of
blouse, glass, chopstick, cotton, leaf, fair, coin, steel
1. I used to use _______. Now I'm used to using knives and forks.
2. In the Money Museum, you can see the earliest money, such as shells (贝壳) and old _______ and you can also see modern money.
3. Mrs. Green's _______ is too old. She plans to buy a new one in the clothes store.
4. Those bottles are made of bamboo, wood, _______ and so on.
5. It is very comfortable to wear a _______ shirt on hot summer days.
6. A table made of _______ costs more than one made of wood.
7. Green is the sign of life and hope. It is the color of grass, trees and _______.
8. There was a _______ in the science museum last month.
1. Butter _______ _______ _______(由……制成) milk.
2. Eating vegetables _______ _______ _______(对……有好处) your health.
3. _______ _______ _______ _______ _______(就我所知), they live in the same neighborhood.
4. Many books were written _______ _______(用手) before the invention of the printing press (印刷机).
5. English _______ _______ _______(被广泛地使用) all over the world.
1. Her songs are liked by young boys and girls. (改为一般疑问句)
_______ her songs _______ by young boys and girls?
2. The film is produced in South Korea. (对划线部分提问)
_______ _______ the film _______?
3. The hotel is famous for its excellent service. (改为同义句)
The hotel _______ _______ _______ its excellent service.
4. We seem to be welcome here. (改为同义句)
_______ _______ _______ we are welcome here.
5. Grandpa buys a newspaper every day. (改为被动语态)
A newspaper _______ _______ _______ Grandpa every day.
A: Hi, Eric. What are you doing?
A: What's it about?
B: Here, have a look. It says there is a model show in the Children's Palace. And all the works on show are made by students. (2)_______
A: Yeah. Wow! This model plane is made of wood. (3)_______
B: This ship is very special. It's made of cloth and it's beautiful.
A: Look at the camera! (4)_______ And it's made of paper.
B: How clever she is! I'd like to make one by myself.
B: I'll go and ask the girl to teach me how to make it.
A: Can I go with you?
B: Sure. Let's take a bus there now.
A. Me, too.
B. How creative!
C. I'm reading a poster.
D. Look at these cool pictures!
E. It was made by a 9-year-old girl.
Ⅰ. 1. chopsticks 2. coins 3. blouse 4. glass
5. cotton 6. steel 7. leaves 8. fair
Ⅱ. 1. is made from 2. is good for
3. As far as I know 4. by hand
5. is widely used
Ⅲ. 1. Are; liked 2. Where is; produced
3. is known for 4. It seems that 5. is bought by
Ⅳ. 1-5 CDBEA