课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m Unit 3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are
Section B (1a—2b)
direct, fascinating, polite, crowded, correct, expensive
1. It's ________ to speak loudly in the library.
2. There aren't many people on the bus, so it's ________.
3. After reading her novels, we know she is a brave, honest and ________ woman.
4. Backpacking can be a great and ________ way to spend a weekend with friends.
5. Nobody told Alex the ________ time, so he didn't know when he should get there.
6. Shanghai is a really ________ city and Molly has decided to stay there for another two weeks.
1. Show the man a map and tell him the ________(方位).
2. With ________(谁) did Mary go shopping last Sunday?
3. He is always ready to help those in need. He never refuses their ________(请求).
4. Talking with English ________(讲某种语言的人) helps Wang Ting improve her spoken English.
5. The information we need includes your names, ________(地址) and phone numbers.
6. When I worked in the small town, I went to that coffee shop at the ________(拐角) after work every day.
7. Tina and her friends got lost in a(n) ________(地下的) parking lot in the Walmart.
1. 这个计划取决于天气情况。 (depend on)
2. 你应该学会如何礼貌地请求帮助。 (ask for help)
3. 辛迪(Cindy)喜欢动物，比如狗，熊和猴子。 (such as)
4. 今晚你方便来我家吃饭吗？ (convenient)
5. 昨天特德(Ted)整个上午都在看报纸。 (spend)
6. 先生，很抱歉打扰你，请你给我开一下门，好吗？ (trouble)
Ⅰ. 1. impolite 2. uncrowded 3. direct
4. inexpensive 5. correct 6. fascinating
Ⅱ. 1. direction 2. whom 3. requests 4. speakers
5. addresses 6. corner 7. underground
Ⅲ. 1. The plan depends on the weather.
2. You should learn how to ask for help politely.
3. Cindy likes animals, such as dogs, bears and monkeys.
4. Is it convenient for you to come to my house for dinner tonight?
5. Ted spent the whole morning reading the newspaper yesterday.
6. Sir, I'm sorry to trouble you, but could you please open the door for me? 文章
课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m