Unit 3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are
Section A (1a—2d)
restroom, postcard, stamp, bathroom, bookstore
1. People use ________ for sending letters.
2. The house has a bedroom, a ________, a kitchen and a living room.
3. I drank too much water. Can you tell me the way to the ________?
4. The ________ is small, but you can buy many interesting books there.
5. Miss Zhang received lots of ________ from her students on Teachers' Day.
________ ________ when you see the hospital.
Wuxi is a famous city ________ Lake Tai.
________ ________, or you may have an accident.
________? I didn't hear you clearly just now.
________ ________ this street to the end, and you will find the park on your right.
Alan heard someone ________ ________ the room, but he didn't go out to see who it was.
Mom agreed to take us to visit Suzhou. We ________ ________ ________ ________ the news.
Their English class ________ ________ a sweet English song every day.
A: Excuse me, sir.
A: Could you please tell me how to get to the train station? (1)________
B: Sure. Go down this road and take the third turning on the right into East Road. (2)________ You'll find a big supermarket. The train station is on its left.
B: It's about half an hour's walk.
A: It's really a long way. (4)________
B: Yes. The No. 3 bus will take you right there.
A: (5)________ Thanks a lot!
B: You're welcome.
A. How far is it from here?
B. Do you know where it is?
C. I'll go there by bus.
D. I'm new here.
E. Is there a bus?
F. Walk on until you reach the end of the road.
G. It's a little far from here
Ⅰ. 1. stamps 2. bathroom 3. restroom 4. bookstore 5. postcards
Ⅱ. 1. Turn left 2. beside / near 3. Don't rush
4. Pardon 5. Go along 6. go past
7. were excited to hear 8. starts / begins with
Ⅲ. 1-5 DFAEC