课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m Unit 5 What are the shirts made of
Section B 2c—Self Check
1. 心形被看作是爱的象征。 (symbol)
2. 我发现和帕姆(Pam)相处很容易。 (it)
3. 这座山全年被雪覆盖着。 (be covered with)
4. 衣服是用来保暖的。 (be used for)
5. 做热身活动通常花二十分钟的时间。 (take)
6. 我们将要把我们学校变成一个更适合学习和生活的地方。 (turn ... into ...)
My hometown is Sun Town. It's a beautiful place. It's k (1) for its apples. When spring comes the g (2) and flowers come out. The l (3) on the trees turn green. My hometown looks much more beautiful.
Last Saturday, I didn't have too much homework. After c (4) it I went out. I didn't take my backpack. I took my mom's h (5) with me. In it, I put some snacks. I walked along the road. When I felt hungry, I took out some nice food and ate it. I took many photos with my m (6) phone. It was a birthday present from my parents. I like it very much. Haha, how time flew! It was already noon. To a (7) missing my lunch, I decided to go home. Wow, I had to hurry up! Mom gave me a call.
Ⅰ. 1. A heart shape is seen as the symbol of love.
2. I find it easy to get on with Pam.
3. The mountain is covered with snow all the year round.
4. Clothes are used for keeping warm.
5. It usually takes 20 minutes to warm up.
6. We will turn our school into a better place to study and live in.
Ⅱ. 1. known 2. grass 3. leaves 4. completing
5. handbag 6. mobile 7. avoid 文 章
课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m