课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m Unit 4 I used to be afraid of the dark
Section B 2c—Self Check
1. Ruby is afraid to go out alone at night.
Ruby ________ ________ ________ ________ out alone at night.
2. Children often spent a lot of time playing outside in the past.
Children ________ ________ ________ a lot of time playing outside.
3. We're proud of her for telling the truth.
We ________ ________ ________ her for telling the truth.
4. Emily helped to look after my pet cat when I was on vacation.
Emily helped to ________ ________ ________ my pet cat when I was on vacation.
5. Carl has decided to take a guitar course during the summer vacation.
Carl has ________ ________ ________ to take a guitar course during the summer vacation.
Fred is my cousin. He is a B (1) boy. He comes from London, the United Kingdom. For many reasons, I like Fred very much.
First, Fred is a h (2) boy. When I'm in trouble, he always tries his best to help me. Second, I like Fred because he's a h (3) boy. He always says something funny to make me happy. Third, I like Fred because he and I are on the school basketball team. In every game, he always helps our team to get the best s (4). Of course, Fred is the best one in class. He s (5) keeps silent. He's always active. He takes an active part in communicating with his teachers and classmates. In every examination, he always does the best. His parents take p (6) in him. Sure, I'm also proud to be his cousin.
Ⅰ. 1. is afraid of going 2. used to spend
3. take pride in 4. take care of 5. made the decision
Ⅱ. 1. British 2. helpful 3. humorous 4. score 5. seldom 6. pride文 章
课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m