1. The Great Green Wall will stop the land from moving t the farmland.
2. To tell the t , I don't agree with you.
3. She told me her family w______. I decided to help her.
4. All the students are very f to me. We get on well with each other.
5. S is the last day of the week.
6. I hear you often go abroad and master several f languages.
7. He is very sad b of his father's death.
8. Learn by h , you'll find nothing is difficult.
9. He has h eaten anything since that morning. He is hungry now.
10. You shouldn't r your friend's help when you are in trouble.
11. In w countries the most important holiday is Christmas.
12. I have an opinion about how to i the education system.
13. Whether or not she passes the exam d on how hard she works.
14. In England you must drive on the o side of the road to China.
15. My job p the chance of practicing English conversation for me.
16. Don't get off the bus u it stops.
17. He got a p job in order to make more money.
18. He has e money to travel all over the world.
19. The old man lives a , he feels lonely.
20. Don’t 1 my bike to others.
1. There is a big，________(现代的) hospital and some fine schools here.
2. There are many ________(旅行者) at this time of year.
3. China is a great country ________(有) a long history.
4. This year ________(仅仅), I’ve learned over one hundred words.
5. I have two friends，one likes dancing，the other likes ________(唱歌).
6. What have you done with those noisy ________(机器)?
7. As soon as they ________(到) Nanjing, they called us.
8. They were greatly ________(惊奇) to hear the news.
9. The twins look the same，so I often ________(弄错) one from the other.
10. We ________(匆忙) out to see what was happening in the street.
Apple started Apple Pay with China Union Pay on Feb. 18, making China the (1)f_____ country in which the service can be used after the US, the UK, Canada and Australia.
Apple Pay users can (2)_____(完成) a deal by just moving their devices near point of sale(POS) terminals (终端) (3) i_____ of scanning a bar code (扫描条形码) which is required by mobile payment services. The near field communication technology (NFC) allows the contact less data (4)_____(交换) between the user’s device and the POS terminal. People may pay close attention to Apple Pay at first, but the main (5) p_____ for Apple Pay is how to attract more people in the long run.
The Spring Festival is the Chinese New Year’s Day. It usually (1)_____（到来）in January or February. Everyone in China likes the Spring Festival very much. When the Spring comes, Li Lei usually helps his parents clean(2) t_____ house and do some (3) s_____ for the festival. That day everyone in China eats (4)_____ (饺子), New Year’s cakes and some other delicious food. Li Lei likes New Year’s cake, but Han Meimei says jiaozi is (5) n_____ than New Year’s cakes. The Chinese people eat the New Year’s cakes and jiaozi in their houses. How happy they are!
一、1. toward (s) 2. Truth 3. worries 4. friendly
5. Saturday 6. foreign 7. because 8. heart
9. hardly 10. refuse 11. western 12.improve
13. depends 14. opposite 15. provides 16. until
17. part-time 18. enough 19. alone 20. lend
二、1. modern 2. travelers/travelers 3. with 4. alone
5. singing 6. machines 7. reached 8. surprised
9. mistake 10. hurried
_____。do some shopping购物，符合语境。故填shopping。