1. There are more than two (千) students in t his school.
2. Most people (害怕) death.
3. (不管) we help him or not, he won’t succeed.
4. You can come (无论何时) you are free.
5. I think (春天) is the best season of a year.
1. They got to the top of the high mountain (safe).
2. It’s not (simple) a question of money.
3. Tina likes (India) food very m uch.
4. Several (Japanese) visited our school last week.
5. Let’s go to the zoo to watch monkeys, tigers, (fox) and other animals.
1. Every summer, (数以千计的) tourists come to this beautiful island for their holidays.
2. (一方面), some people want to go abroad, but (另一方面), others want to return to their country.
3. We can’t see the moon (在白天).
4. The temperature is almost the same in Singapore (一年到头).
5. It’s not (离……远) my home.
she ev er Japane se food?
More than the students in this school are from villages.
Singapore is , so you can speak English there.
4. 不管你是去还是留，都要在8 点以前给我打电话 。
you go stay, you should call me before 8:00.
He do esn’t a job.
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w w
Ⅰ. 1. thousand 2. fear 3. Whether 4. whenever 5. spring
Ⅱ. 1. safely 2. simply 3. Indian 4. Japanese 5. foxes
Ⅲ. 1. thousands of 2. On the one hand; on the other hand 3. in the day time 4. all year round
5. far from
Ⅳ. 1. Has; tried 2. three quarters of 3. an English-speaking country 4. Whether; or
5. have any problem finding