put up, all year round, thousands of, have a great time, wake up
1. I like living in that city, because the temperature there is almost the same .
2. We in the park yesterday. We all enjoyed ourselves.
3. What time do you usually in the morning?
4. Every year people visit the Palace Museum.
5. Do you know how to a tent?
1. Is it (安全的) to swim here?
2. It’s (不寻常的) for this tre e to flower so early.
3. The little boy said, “Mom, I need to go to the (厕所).”
4. The story is about two (狐狸).
5. They got married last (春天).
Karen is good at writing. Her father write novels.
, you will see him reading a boo k.
it rains , we’re playing f ootball on Sunday.
he can work out that problem.
1. I have gone to the Palace Mu seum twice.
2. He has never seen a such beautiful car.
3. There are over three thousands trees on the mountain.
4. Parents should encourage their kids do some housework.
5. About third quarters of the population are Chinese in this city.
1. Both of us have been there. (改为否定句)
of us been there.
2. We’re going to get there by subway. (对划线部分提问)
you going to get there?
3. I’ve already visited the Bird’s Nest. (改为否定句)
I the Bird’s Nest .
4. He’s been to Taiwan twice. (用last weekend作时间状语改写句子)
to Taiwan last weekend.
5. Getting different kinds of good food there is very easy. (改为同义句)
very easy different kinds of good food there.
Ⅰ. 1. all year round 2. had a great time 3. wake up 4. thousands of 5. put up
Ⅱ . 1. safe 2. un usual 3. toilet 4. foxes 5. spring
Ⅲ. 1. encourages her to 2. Whenever you see him 3. Whether; or not 4. It’s unbelievable that
5. wonder why she refused
Ⅳ. 1. gone→ been 2. a such→ such a 3. thousands→ thousand 4. do→ to do 5. third→ three
Ⅴ. 1. Neither; has 2. How are 3. haven’t visited; yet 4. He went 5. It’s; to get