1. Sun Wukong has a (有魔力的) stick in the book Journey to the West.
2. Several (夫妻) were dancing on the dance floor.
3. A fish moves its (尾巴) to swim.
4. Mark is very friendly. He is always (微笑) to others.
5. It was (愚蠢的) of you to tr ust him.
1. The h unter (猎人) s the lion dead just now.
2. The song r me of France. I had fun living there las t year.
3. Mr Green is still w after the illness.
4. The new coat f her. She looks beautiful today.
5. “Thirteen” is considered an unlucky number in so me W countries.
1. Most Americans believe in (god).
2. The (excite) children forg ot to take the presents to the party.
3. Mike was (hide) behind the sofa.
4. Tina and Peter got (marry) two years ago.
5. There were several (object) on the floor of the room.
instead of, turn into, once upon a time, a little bit, become interested in
1. I’m hungry. Could you get me something to eat?
2. The manager said that he could me a star.
3. , a prince fell in love with a beautiful girl.
4. The girl science when she was six.
5. They went there by bike by bus.
does the story ?
Lucy go to your birthday party yesterday?
you the story last night?
I the stick?
1. 他病得很重, 我们只好给他请医生了。
He was we had to send for a doctor.
2. 除非你一直努力学习，否则你不 可能成功。
You can’t be successful .
I’ll call you up I get to Beijing．
4. 我第一次走进这个房子就喜 欢上了它。
I the house the first time I entered it.
The photos my school days.
Ⅰ. 1. magic 2. couples 3. tail 4. smiling 5. silly
Ⅱ. 1. shot 2. reminds 3. weak 4. fits 5. Western
Ⅲ. 1. God 2. excited 3. hiding 4. married 5. objects
Ⅳ. 1. a little bit 2. turn; into 3. Once upon a time 4. became interested in 5. instead of
Ⅴ. 1. How; begin/start 2. What happened to 3. Why didn’t 4. Who told 5. Where should; put
Ⅵ. 1. so ill that 2. unless you keep working hard 3. as soon as 4. fel l in love with 5. remind me of