1.My English teacher often asks us to some conversations in class.
A .look up B. make up C. go up D. give up
2.— Look! What’s on the ground?
— Oh, it’s my sweater. Please .
A. pick it up B. put it on C. give it out D. take it off
3. — Don’t too late; you will feel tired in class.
— I won’t, Mum.
A. call up B. wake up C. stay up D. get up
4.It took me almost a whole day to so many emails.
A. deal with B. cut in C. cheer for D. run out
5.—Who your pet dogs while you were out for a holiday?
— My neighbor, a warm-hearted woman.
A. put on B. looked after C. gave up D. turned off
6.— Don’t too late. You will have an English test tomorrow morning.
— Don’t worry, Mum. I won’t.
A. take out B. give out C. stay out D. look out
7. My mother is ill in hospital. I have to my grandparents at home.
A. look for B. look at C. look up D. look after
8.Don’t ride too fast, David. the risk of an accident.
A. Take away B. Write down C. Think about D. Try out
9. Our teacher a bookshelf at the back of our classroom to make a small reading corner.
A. picked up B. put up C. took up D. got up
1.The boy went to the hospital after his mother.
A. looked B. look C. to look
2.If we want to a good college, we’d better study hard.
A. go B. going C. to go
3.She said she hoped her daughter.
A. to see B. you to see C. seeing
4. The boss asked Tim to go and out if there was anyone else absent.
A. find B. finding C. to find D. found
5. — You never miss one minute in class.
— You know, we must listen to the teacher carefully .
A. take notes B. taking notes C. to take notes D. takes notes
6.I bought a big box books for kids in poor areas.
A. collects B. to collect C. collect D. collected
7.We advise parents their children at home alone in order to keep them away from danger.
A. not to leave B. not leave C. not leaving
8. — Would you like to go swimming in the river, John?
— Swim? Sorry, our teachers always tell us in the river alone.
A. don’t swim B. to not swim C. not swimming D. not to swim
9. You should ask Bob his own clothes. He is ten years old now.
A. wash B. washes C. washing D. to wash
10.— Hi, Mr. Zhang, do you often come here to climb the mountain?
— Yes, exercise. You see, I’m healthier than before.
A. to get B. getting C. get D. gets
1. B 句意:我的英语老师经常让我们在课堂上编造一些对话。A项“查阅”;B项“组成,编造”;C项“上涨,上升”;D项“放弃”。根据句意可知选B。
2. A 句意:——瞧!地上是什么?——哦,是我的毛衣。请把它拾起来。pick up“拾起,捡起”;put on“穿上”;give out“发放”;take off“脱下,起飞”。根据句意可知选A。
3. C 句意:——不要熬夜太晚。在课堂上你会觉得累。——我不会的,妈妈。 本题考查动词短语辨析。call up召集;wake up唤醒;stay up熬夜;get up起床。根据“在课堂上你会觉得累”,可知妈妈不让熬夜,故选C。
4. A 句意:处理这么多的邮件花了我几乎一整天的时间。本题考查动词短语辨析。cut in插嘴;cheer for为……喝彩;run out耗尽,用完;deal with处理,对付,符合题意。故选A项。
5. B 句意:——你外出度假时谁照顾你的宠物狗?——我的邻居,一位热心的妇女。put on“穿上”;look after“照看,照料”;give up“放弃”;turn off “关闭”。结合空格后的pet dogs可知应选B。
6. C A项“拿出,取出”;B项“分发,散发”;C项“待在户外,(晚上)不回家”;D项“小心,当心”。根据句意可知是妈妈不让“我”在外面待得太晚。
7. D 句意:我的妈妈生病住院了。我必须在家照顾我的祖父母。A项“寻找”;B项“看”;C项“查阅”;D项“照顾”。由句意可知选D。
8. C 句意:戴维,不要骑得太快。考虑一下事故的风险。take away“带走”;write down“写下”;think about“考虑”;try out“试用”。结合语境可知选C。
9. B 句意:我们的老师在教室后面竖立了一个书架来制作一个小的读书角。pick up“捡起,学会”;put up“张贴,搭建”;take up“占用”;get up“起床”。根据句意可知选B。
1. C 句意:这个男孩去医院照顾他的妈妈。用动词不定式作目的状语。故选C。
2. C 句意:如果我们想上一所好大学,我们最好努力学习。本题考查非谓语动词。want to do sth.想要做某事,故选C。
3. A 句意:她说她希望看到她女儿。本题考查非谓语动词。hope to do sth.希望做某事。因此选择A项。
4. A 句意:老板让蒂姆去看看是否还有人缺席。本题考查动词的用法。此处and用在go后代替to,表示目的,其后用动词原形。
5. C 句意:——在课堂上你从不错过一分钟。——你知道,我们必须认真听老师讲课来记笔记。不定式表目的,故选C。
6. B 句意:我买了一个大箱子,目的是为贫穷地区的孩子收集书。由句意可知,这里用动词不定式作目的状语。故选B。
7. A advise sb.(not) to do sth.意为“建议某人(不)做某事”,动词不定式作宾补。句意:为了让孩子们远离危险,我们建议父母不要把他们单独留在家里。故选A。
8. D 句意:——约翰,你想去河里游泳吗?——游泳?对不起,我们的老师总是告诉我们不要独自在河里游泳。tell sb. not to do sth.“告诉某人不要做某事”,所以该题答案为D。
9. D 句意:你应该让Bob洗自己的衣服。他现在十岁了。本题考查非谓语动词。ask sb. to do sth.为固定用法,故选D。
10. A 句意:——你好,张先生,你经常来这里爬山吗?——是的,为了锻炼。你看,我比以前更健康了。此处用动词不定式作目的状语,故选A。