Ⅰ. 听下面5个单词。每个单词后面有一个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出作为该单词音标的正确选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每个单词后，你都有10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每个单词读两遍。
1. A. ['rʌbɪʃ] B. ['ræbɪt] C. ['reɪnɪ]
2. A. [baɪt] B. [breɪv] C. [bɜːθ]
3. A. [fiːd] B. [flæt] C. [frɪdʒ]
4. A. [set] B. [sʌn] C. ['sʌnɪ]
5. A. ['kʌvə] B. [klaʊd] C. [kɒst]
Ⅱ. 听下面5个句子。每个句子后有一个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出作为恰当反应的最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每个句子后，你都有10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每个句子仅读一遍。
6. A. The same to you. B. Good idea. C. Thanks.
7. A. OK. B. Anything else. C. I hurt my knee.
8. A. About a panda called Lingling. B. Raise money. C. Thank you.
9. A. Rainy. B. Cloudy. C. Between – 2 and – 8 degrees.
10. A. No, you can. B. No, you needn’t. C. I can’t believe it.
11. What’s the best way to go to school?
A. By bus. B. By taxi. C. By bike.
12. Where was the rabbit going?
A. To see the Queen of Hearts.
B. To see the Cheshire Cat.
C. To have a tea party.
13. What’s the population of China?
A. About 1.35 billion. B. About 1.36 billion. C. About 1.35 billion.
14. What can we do to help the boy?
A. Call 120. B. Call 110. C. Make him comfortable.
15. Can you drive a car at the age of seventeen in China?
A. Yes, we can. B. No, we can’t. C. Of course.
16. Does Lingling often go to see the Beijing Opera?
A. Yes, she does. B. No, she doesn’t. C. Never.
17. Who does Lingling want to take to the teahouse?
A. Sally. B. Betty. C. Daming.
18. What’s the writer famous for?
A. His play. B. Magic shows. C. Music.
19. What’s the weather like in New York in winter?
A. Hot. B. Cloudy. C. Snowy.
20. Does Betty like windy weather?
A. A. Yes, she does. B. No, she doesn’t. C. She likes sunny weather.
21. Will Betty go to Hainan one day?
A. Yes, she will. B. No, she won’t. C. No, she will.
22. How was Peter now?
A. Happy. B. Fine. C. Unhappy.
23. How did Peter go to school in his dream?
A. On foot. B. By car. C. By bike.
24. Who saved Peter in his dream?
A. Somebody. B. Nobody. C. His father.
25. When did Peter wake up?
A. Two o’clock in the morning.
B. Two o’clock in the evening.
C. One o’clock in the morning.
26. The best time to visit New England is in ______.
A. September B. October C. December
27. The green leaves start to turn ______.
A. brown B. gold C. yellow
28. The weather is ______ all year round in California.
A. cold B. hot C. fine
29. In Seattle, it is not very cold but it ______ a lot.
A. snows B. rains C. winds
30. Bring ______ if you go to Seattle.
A. an umbrella B. swimming clothes C. a camera
One day, Betty took her horse to the market. It was not far 1 her home. Very soon, a man bought the horse for $30.
When Betty was ready to go back home, the man shouted, “ 2 this fine animal. What a strong horse it is!” Just then, a man said, “Can you 3 it to me? I can give you $40.”
Then, another man offered $50 and a third man offered $60. Betty 4 believe her eyes. She thought to herself, “Why does everyone show an interest in the horse? Is it so good? Oh, how 5 I am! It is one of the best horses in this world, 6 I thought it was just an ordinary (普通的) one.”
Just then, 7 offered $80 for the horse. The man cried, “What a good 8 ! $80 once, $80 twice …”
Betty cried, “$90. I want my horse back.” She 9 took out $90 and gave it to the man.
How 10 the man was! He gave the horse to Betty and left. Guess what! All those men left with him.
1. A. to B. from C. with
2. A. Look for B. Look after C. Look at
3. A. send B. sell C. show
4. A. mustn’t B. couldn’t C. needn’t
5. A. silly B. lucky C. friendly
6. A. but B. so C. and
7. A. everybody B. anybody C. somebody
8. A. idea B. message C. price
9. A. quickly B. usually C. slowly
10. A. tired B. bored C. excited
How did we help to save our earth this week? Let me tell you.
First, my family tried to save electricity(电). We never left the lights on when leaving the rooms. We turned off the TV when nobody was watching it. Mum only used cold water in the washing machine.
Second, we started recycling (回收) this week. We tried to write on both sides of our paper, not just on one side. We also divided our rubbish into different bags for bottles, paper and food. Mum kept the plastic shopping bags from the supermarket to use them again as rubbish bags.
Third, my family started to save water. We stopped taking long baths and had short showers instead. We washed the toilet with used water. Mum and dad used less water to do the washing. My sister and I didn't leave the tap (龙头) running when we brushed our teeth.
At last, mum and dad began to save gas (汽油). Mum used to drive us to school, but now my sister and I started riding our bikes to school. It's hard work but good exercise!
1. There are three ways to save our environment according to the passage.
A. 对 B. 错
2. Rubbish was divided into different bags for bottles, paper and food.
A. 对 B. 错
3. Washing the toilet with used water is a good way to save water.
A. 对 B. 错
4. Mum kept the plastic shopping bags from the supermarket to use them again as rubbish bags.
A. 对 B. 错
5. The writer thinks riding a bike is hard but good for health.
A. 对 B. 错
The winter holiday is coming. Smart Kids Club has prepared wonderful activities for you during the one-month holiday.
For students aged from 6 to 15
8:30 am-10:00 am on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday every week
480 yuan a month Tel: 389-4420
Foreign teachers, English songs and movies and more.
For students aged from 8 to 15
3:00 pm-5:00 pm on Tuesday and Friday every week
400 yuan a month Tel: 389-4422
You’ll learn something about basketball player and get excellent basketball training.
For students over 10 years old
10:00 am-4:00 pm from Wednesday to Sunday
50 yuan every time Tel: 389-4433
Enjoy skating as much as possible.
For kids over 5 years old
4:00 pm-6:00 pm on Monday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday every week
320 yuan every week Tel: 389-4435
Learn and enjoy making buildings, cars and dolls with Lego bricks (乐高积木).
6. Students will take about ______ English lessons in the club during the holiday.
A. three B. six C. eight D. twelve
7. Call 389-4422, and you can ______.
A. find some English teachers
B. get information about basketball training
C. learn something about skating
D. learn how to make buildings
8. The Basketball Center is open to kids at ______.
A. 3:00 pm on Tuesday B. 5:00 pm on Wednesday
C. 4:00 pm on Monday D. 6:00 pm on Friday
9. Mr Smith should pay ______ yuan if his son wants to skate twice a week during the holiday.
A. 100 B. 200 C. 400 D. 800
10. If Linda is 9 years old, she can’t go to ______.
A. Sun English B. Basketball Center C. Legoland D. Ice City
An artist (画家) went to a beautiful part of the country for a holiday and stayed with a farmer. Every day he went out with his paints and brushes (颜料和画笔) and painted till evening. When it got dark he went back to the farm and had a good dinner before he went to bed.
At the end of his holiday he wanted to pay the farmer, but the farmer said, “No, I don’t want money. But give me one of your pictures. What’s money? In a week, it will all be finished, but your picture will still be here.”
The artists was very pleased and thanked the farmer for saying such kind things about his pictures. The farmer smiled and answered, “It’s not that. My son is a student in London. He wants to become an artist. When he comes home next month, I’ll show him your picture, and he will not want to be an artist any more, I think.”
11. Where did the artist spend his holiday?
A. On the beach. B. In the countryside. C. In the mountains. D. In a foreign country.
12. The underlined word “it” refer to (指的是) ______.
A. money B. the picture C. the holiday D. time
13. What does the farmer’s son do?
A. A teacher. B. An artist. C. A worker. D. A student.
14. After hearing the farmer’s words, perhaps the artist would be ______.
A. very worried B. very happy C. very thankful D. very disappointed (失望的)
15. From the passage, we can learn that ______.
A. the artist got up late every day during the holiday
B. the artist went outside for a walk after having dinner
C. the farmer’s son wanted to be a farmer like his father
D. the farmer thought the artist’s pictures were not good
Every year several thousand people die in the car accidents in Great Britain. And between one and two hundred thousand people are hurt.
There are rules to make the roads safe, but people do not always obey (遵守) the rules. They are careless. If everybody obeys the rules, the road will be much safer. How can we make the roads safer?
Remember this rule. In Great Britain traffic keeps to the left. Cars, buses and bikes must all keep to the left side of the road. In most other countries traffic keeps to the right.
Before crossing the road, stop and look both ways. Look right and left. Then, if you are sure that the road is clear, it is safe to cross the road. If you see small children or very old people, help them to cross the road. We must teach our children to cross the road safely. We must always give them a good example. Small children must not play in the street.
16. If we want to make the roads safer, _______.
A. everybody must be careful and obey the traffic rules
B. traffic should keep to the right
C. don’t cross the road too often
D. roads must be clear
17. If you ride a bike in Great Britain, you must ride _______.
A. on the right side of the road
B. on the left side of the road
C. in the middle of the road
D. behind the buses
18. Which is NOT right?
A. Few people die in the traffic accidents in Great Britain.
B. In our country traffic keeps to the right.
C. Small children must not play in the street.
D. Streets are not safe places for play.
19. “The road is clear” means that _______.
A. there is no car or bus running
B. the road is very clean
C. the road is not noisy
D. you can see very clearly on the road
20. The safe way to cross the road is to _______.
A. look right B. look left C. look both ways, right and left D. run cross the road
The English people often go out with 1. ______ (冠词) umbrella or a raincoat. Why？Because the weather in England often changes 2. ______ (quick).
Spring can 3. ______ (be) rainy or windy, but the weather is getting 4. ______ (warm) and you can hope more sunny days. Summer is the best time for visitors to go to the 5. ______ (beach) or other places of interest. The weather is sunny and nice. People often go out to have a walk or swim. Autumn is a beautiful season. The green 6. ______ (leaf) start to turn gold, then brown. You’d better 7. ______ (take) some photos of autumn trees. In winter, it gets colder. There are very 8. ______ (heavily) winds in this season, don’t 9. ______ (forget) to bring a warm sweater with you. January and February are the 10. ______ (cold) of the year. The warmest days are often in July and August. The differences in temperature are not so great between winter and summer in Britain.
Alice was getting very tired. 她和她的妹妹正坐在河边。And her sister was reading a book. Alice had nothing to do. Once or twice she looked into her sister’s book, but it had no pictures or conversations in it. “And what is a book for,” thought Alice, “without pictures or conversations?” Suddenly a white rabbit with pink eyes ran by her. She heard the rabbit say, “Oh dear! Oh dear! I’ll be late!” The rabbit took a watch out of its pocket and looked at it. She saw it go down a large rabbit hole in the ground. Then Alice went down after it, but never thought about how she was going to get out again. She found that she was falling down a very deep hole. It was too dark for her to see anything. Suddenly she landed.
1. Was Alice interested in her sister’s book?
4. What does the underlined word “it” refer to (指的是)?
It was so dark that she couldn’t see anything.
1-5 BABCA 6-10 BCBCB 11-15 CACCB 16-20 BBACB 21-25 ACABA 26-30 ABCBA
完型填空1-5 BCBBA 6-10 ACCAC
阅读理解1-5 BAAAA 6-10 DBACD 11-15 BADDD 16-20 ABAAC
语法填空1.an 2.quickly 3.be 4.warmer 5.beaches 6.leaves 7.take 8.heavy 9.forget 10.coldest
阅读表达1. No, she wasn’t.
2. She was sitting with her sister by the river.
4. The rabbit.
5. It was too dark for her to see anything.
Earthquakes always happen suddenly, so it is difficult to warn people about them. Usually people have little or no idea about what to do in an earthquake, so here is some advice. When you are in the high buildings, don’t jump out of them. When the ground stops shaking, leave the building as quickly as you can. When you are outside, don’t stand under street lights or power lines. I think you must stay away from bridges and trees. If you are in a car, you’d better stay in it. You should be brave and help save other people.