莲山课件 w w
w.5 Y K J.Com Unit 4 What’s the best movie theater
Section A (1a-2d)
1. Of all the ________ (theater), Big Cinema is the biggest.
2. In our class, Mike's home is the ________ (close) to school.
3. Excuse me, sir. Get me three ________ (ticket), please.
4. Who works ________ (careful), Lisa, Linda or Helen?
5. Sonia's dream is to be a ________ (report) like her aunt.
1. We have good ________ (座位) in the front of the hall.
2. Yesterday I ________ (挑选) a yellow T-shirt at this store.
3. This time Simon did his homework ________ (最差) in his class.
4. Mary, how do you like these old ________ (歌曲)?
5. These vegetables look a little ________ (新鲜的) than those.
A: Excuse me, sir! I'm new here. (1) ________
B: Yes, there are three near here.
A: Really? (2) ________
B: Green Hotel. Its rooms are big and clean.
A: Is it the closest to this place?
B: (3) ________
A: How do you like it?
B: It's not bad. Its food is the cheapest.
A: (4) ________
B: Walk along this street and you can see it at the end of this street.
A: Thanks a lot.
B: (5) ________
A. No, Brown Hotel is the closest to this place.
B. Are there any hotels around here?
C. Sounds good.
D. How can I get there?
E. What are you doing?
F. Which one is the most comfortable?
G. No problem.
Section A (1a—2d)
Ⅰ. 1. theaters 2. closest 3. tickets 4. (the) most carefully 5. reporter
Ⅱ. 1. seats 2. chose 3. (the) worst 4. songs 5. fresher
Ⅲ. 1-5 BFADG
莲山课件 w w
w.5 Y K J.Com