件 w w w.5Y
k J.Com Unit 4 What’s the best movie theater
Grammar Focus-Section B 1e
1. —How was your weekend, Jimmy?
—P good! I had a wonderful time on the beach.
2. —All the visitors were satisfied (满意的) with the s in your hotel.
—Sure. We are very friendly.
3. —What kind of soup is on the m today?
—Tomato and egg soup.
4. —The Greens will ask us for a m this evening.
—Really? Which restaurant will we go to?
5. —Bob's paintings are really bad.
—Yeah! But his brother's look much w .
1. 你可以在这个电影院最快地买到票。 (quickly)
2. 这个城市最大的公园是哪一个？ (which, big)
3. 你觉得这块手表怎么样？ (think of)
4. 这个俱乐部里谁最有才华？ (who, talented)
My sister went on a school trip to a large outdoor swimming pool last week. Early in the morning, all the children got onto a bus with their teacher. It was a very (1) __________ (small) bus, so it was (2) __________ (uncomfortable) trip of all their trips. After two hours, they reached their destination (目的地). It was (3) __________ (hot) day of the year. When they saw the pool, the children couldn't believe their eyes. It was (4) __________ (big) swimming pool of all. There was even a big water slide (水滑道)! My sister said it was much (5) __________ (enjoyable) than the roller coaster (过山车). Everyone had a fantastic time. When their teacher asked if they had enjoyed the trip, they all agreed that it was much (6) __________ (good) than having lessons at school.
Ⅰ. 1. Pretty 2. service 3. menu 4. meal 5. worse
Ⅱ. 1. You can buy tickets (the) most quickly in the cinema.
2. Which is the biggest park in the city?
3. What do you think of the watch?
4. Who is the most talented in the club?
Ⅲ. 1. small 2. the most uncomfortable 3. the hottest 4. the biggest
5. more enjoyable 6. better文 章来
件 w w w.5Y