（时间 90 分钟 总分100分）
1. __________ 2. __________ 3. __________ 4. __________ 5. __________
6. A. Set up a food bank. B. Help the sick kids. C. Give out food to them.
7. A. Call her up. B. Write a letter. C. Say sorry to her.
8. A. At 6:45. B. At 7:00. C. At 7:15.
9. A. On the street. B. At home. C. At the bus stop.
10. A. Because he has a basketball game tomorrow.
B. Because his mum has a fever.
C. Because he has to take care of his friends.
11. Bob is talking with a nurse now.
12. Bob is ill and he has a headache.
13. Bob went to a birthday party yesterday.
14. Bob ate four pieces of cake at the party.
15. Jane ate less cake and ice cream than Bob.
16. 从ABCD四个选项中, 找出其划线部分与所给音标读音相同的选项。__________
// A. break B. clean C. mean D. deaf
If your friends are having problems, you should __________ /'fə/ to help.
A. open B. always C. offer D. office
18. — Oh, I have a nosebleed. What should I do first?
A. Clean your face. B. Put your head down.
C. Put a bandage on it. D. Put some medicine on it.
19. — Dad, could you please __________ out this evening? I’m afraid. It’s too dark.
— OK, I won’t.
A. not go B. not to go C. go D. to go
20. We’ve no coffee. Let’s have tea __________.
A. either B. however C. yet D. instead
21. We should ________ our classroom and keep it tidy.
A. set up B. clean up C. cut up D. get up
22. — Thank you very much for your advice.
— Not at all. Hope things ___________.
A. find out B. look out C. work out D. die out
23. — I didn’t go swimming yesterday afternoon.
— _________. I had to do my homework.
A. So did I B. Neither did I C. Neither I did D. So I did
24. I found my lost bike because of his proper ___________.
A. decision B. satisfaction C. surprise D. joy
25. — Why didn’t you answer my phone call, Jack?
— I’m sorry, but I ________ at that time.
A. drive B. droves C. am driving D. was driving
26. __________ he exercises every day, __________ he is not very strong.
A. Although; / B. Because; /
C. Although; but D. Because; so
27. — Could I __________ a dictionary from you, David?
— Sorry, I __________ it to my cousin yesterday.
A. lend; borrowed B. borrow; lend
C. borrow; lent D. lend; borrow
28. Tom eats an apple every day __________ healthy.
A. keeps B. is kept C. to keep D. kept
29. You should save some money __________ you can buy a gift for your mother.
A. in order to B. because C. so D. so that
30. My grandma came over ______________ I sat down in front of the TV.
A. unless B. until C. as soon as D. while
(一) 阅读短文，完成31— 45小题。（共15小题，计15分）
Ms James: This morning’s class is about first aid (急救), or offering someone medical help. Let’s imagine an accident. A boy is lying on the ground. He isn’t moving or making a sound. He is in a lot of pain (痛苦万分). What can we do to help him?
Betty: First of all, find out what’s the matter with him.
Ms James: How do we do that?
Betty: Ask him.
Ms James: Ok. But he could have trouble hearing you or speaking to you.
Lingling: Shout for help? Call 120?
Ms James: Good idea, but what should we do before help arrives?
Tony: Make him comfortable.
Ms James: And how can we do that?
Tony: Lift him up and sit him on a chair?
Ms James: No, that could be dangerous! You could drop him and hurt him even more. Betty, you must know! You did some medical training.
Betty: Make sure he’s warm. Cover him with a coat.
Ms James: That’s such good advice that you could be a doctor, Betty!
31. Not all the students in Ms James’ class know the enough knowledge (知识) about first aid.
32. We should move the boy to a more comfortable place before help arrives.
33. It is a good idea to keep the boy warm.
34. Which month is Martin Luther King Jr. Day in?
A. January. B. March. C. August. D. December.
35. How old was King when he died?
A. 29. B. 39. C. 65. D. 68.
36. What’s the purpose (目的) of the time line (时间轴)in this article?
A. To teach the students how to draw a time line.
B. To give more information of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
C. To tell more about Martin Luther King Jr.
D. To explain why King made his speech “I have a dream”.
Guide dogs (导盲犬) are a big help to blind people. A guide dog helps its owner cross the street and do many other things. But it is not easy to become a guide dog. Here’s what a dog must do to get the job:
1. When the dog is very young, trainers watch the dog to make sure it is friendly and quiet.
2. For one year, the dog goes to live with a testing (试验) family. The family teaches the dog some simple words, like “Sit!” and “Stay!”
3. Then the dog goes to school, where trainers teach the dog to lead a person. The dog must learn to stay clear of cars and other dangers in the street or in the neighborhood.
4. The trainers take the dog into town to practice going into stores and banks.
5. If the dog has done well at school, it is ready to meet his blind owner. Now they will work as a team.
37. Guide dogs learn the words “sit” and “stay” with the help of __________.
A. school trainers B. their owners
C. their parents D. testing families
38. The Chinese meaning of the phrase “stay clear of” is ___________.
A. 待在 B. 避开
C. 清除 D. 接近
39. The story is probably written to __________.
A. explain how guide dogs are trained B. tell people to get pet dogs
C. compare dogs with other pets D. help blind people find the right pet
40. You would probably find this passage in __________.
A. a book about families B. a book of stories
C. a book about working animals D. a book of cartoons
Many young people in China today are only worried about getting good jobs to make lots of money. In their free time, they think about what to do for fun. 41 Every year thousands of young people in England finish school and then take a year off before they start work or go to universities. Some young people go to other countries and work as volunteers. 42 For example, they work in schools or hospitals, or they do something helpful for the environment.
Pauline Jones, 18, lives in Cardiff, Wales. 43 However, now, she’s living in Belize (伯利兹,中美洲国家). Pauline says, “I’m working with other people here to save the coral reefs (珊瑚礁) in the sea near Belize. The reefs here are beautiful, but if the sea water is very polluted, the coral dies. I’m helping to do research (研究) on the coral and the fish that live around the reefs. All over the world, coral reefs are dying. 44 ”
“I’m staying with a family here and I help do some housework. I don’t get any money, but
that’s OK. I love my work here, and I’m learning a lot about the people of Belize — and myself! 45 I want to travel around Belize and Central America.”
(二) 阅读短文，完成第Ⅱ卷第四大题的46 - 50小题。
Once upon a time, there was a very special little witch (女巫). She was special because she was kind, but she had no idea how to put that kindness into practice. And she couldn’t find anyone to teach her how to do good. So the little witch was sad most of the time.
One day she heard that the old witches were planning to cast a spell (咒语) on a big mountain and turn it into a volcano (火山), which would destroy (破坏) a small town. The good little witch then went to tell the people about this, but they didn’t believe her and threw stones at her.
The little witch ran off, and sat crying at the side of the road. Soon a few children came by. She told them everything. The children told her that doing good was very easy. All you had to do was to help others, do good deeds (做好事) for them.
“And what can I do for you?”, asked the witch.
“You could give us some candies!” They told her, happily. The witch was very worried, because she had no candies, and she didn’t know the spell for making them. But the children didn’t mind, and they went off to play.
The little witch was encouraged (受到鼓励) by this, and decided to help everyone. On her way, she met the old witches casting their spell on the mountain. Some magic words came into her head. Suddenly the fire on the mountain turned into lots of candies and fell onto the town below.
And that’s how the little witch learned how to do good: by sincerely (真诚地) wanting to help others. From that day on, everyone made friends with her, and they called her The Candy Witch.
第Ⅱ卷（非选择题 共55分 ）
46. Why was the little witch always sad?
47. What did the old witches plan to do?
48. Who saved the people in the small town?
49. What do you think of the children in the story?
50. How should we do to put kindness into practice?
听对话，根据对话内容，完 成 下 面 的 表 格，每空词数不限。对话读三遍。听短文前，你将有15秒钟的时间阅读表格内容。
David’s problems Becky’s advice
Every time we talk about something, we 51 . Why don’t you sit down and 52 with
I can’t even decide 53 on weekends.
You should 54 that you want to make your own decision.
She thinks I should listen to her because I’m her child. 55 you could ask your teacher for help.
56. He has a _________________ (stomach). He doesn’t want to eat anything.
57. Aron can get a strong ______________ (feel) of satisfaction from mountain climbing.
58. Doing chores can help children to understand the idea of _______________ (fair).
59. We all know the ____________ (important) of learning English well.
60. The ________________ (die) of her grandfather makes her very sad.
61. Ben put some candles and ______________ (match) on the table.
62. When the competition started, Tom was still making _________ (he) way to school.
63. The _______________ (excite) children forgot to take the presents to Jim’s birthday party.
My friend Peter was always having accidents. He did not pay attention to (注意) what he was doing or where he was going.
A few months ago, a car 64 (hit) him when he went home from school. The driver was a bit tired, so he 65 (not see) Peter. At that time Peter was talking on his mobile phone and 66 (ride) in the middle of the road. The car ran into him. He broke his leg and was in hospital for over a month.
Last week, he 67 (fall) down a hole in the park. As usual, he was not looking where he was going. Some kind-hearted people in the park helped him 68 (climb) out of the hole and then took him to hospital because his leg hurt a little bit. At the hospital, the doctors gave him some medicine and then he went home.
I always told him 69 (be) careful, but he did not listen to me. After the two accidents, Peter promised to take my advice. Now he is very careful. He 70 (look) after himself very well.
I’m a helpless mother of a teenage boy. My son is going to be 15 this summer. He used to help me 71 the clothes or do the dishes at home. But I find that the older he grows, the 72 we talk. We can’t get on well 73 each other. I feel very sad and I really need help.
My first problem is about his hobbies. He 74 almost his spare time on computer games. When he gets home, he always 75 the computer and closes the door. I’m getting more and more 76 about him, especially when his English teacher tells me he hardly ever gets good grades in the English exams.
77 , he likes new technology (科技). It seems that he tries very hard to keep up with his classmates on the new technology. But I don’t have enough money and I can’t 78 all the things he wants.
Recently, I’ve found he is always 79 . I’ve never seen him talking to his friends on the phone or hanging out with 80 on weekends. That’s the last problem I have.
What should I do to help him? Please give me some advice.
A helpless mother
Recently I had some trouble with my parents. Because the mid-term examination (期中考试) is drawing near, they both push me hard. They always ask me to study all the time. You see, I have a pet dog and I often play with him after school. But my parents don’t allow me to keep it now. I feel so much pressure. Can you be kind enough to give me some suggestions?
Dear Li Hua,
I’m sorry to learn about your trouble. ________________________________________
I hope what I said can be of some help to you.
1—5 CEDAB 6—10 CCABA 11—15 BBAAB
16—20 DCBAD 21—25 BCBAD 26—30 ACCDC
31—35 ABAAB 36—40 CDBAC 41—45 DFACE
A) 阅读表达 (共5小题，计10分)
46. Because she had no idea how to put that kindness into practice. / Because she didn’t know how to do good./ Because she didn’t know how to help others.
47. The old witches were planning to cast a spell on a big mountain and turn it into a volcano, which would destroy a small town.
48. The little witch.
49. They are friendly/ kind/ good/ great/ …等与本故事有关且表达品行的词。与本故事内容无关词汇不可接受，例如以下类似词汇：brave, fair, cute, cool, smart, clever等等。
50. To help others. / By sincerely wanting to help others.
B) 听写 (共5小题，计5分)
51. argue 52. communicate 53. what to wear 54. explain 55. Perhaps
56. stomachache 57. feeling 58. fairness 59. importance
60. death 61. matches 62. his 63. excited
64. hit 65. didn’t see 66. was riding 67. fell
68. (to) climb 69. to be 70. looks
71-75 DBICG 76-80 AEFKJ
Dear Li Hua,
I’m sorry to learn about your trouble.
First I want you to comfort yourself by having a nice walk outside. To keep calm is important for you to deal with these matters. In fact, I disagree with your parents’ idea. It’s true that stud ents should work hard on their study especially when the mid-term exam is coming. However, to feed a pet dog doesn’t harm your study. It is a good way to relax yourself. We all know that we can study better after proper relaxing.
I think you should have a good talk with your parents. Tell them your ideas and your study plan. I think they will understand and support you finally.
I hope what I said can be of some help to you.
一档 12—15分 包含提供的所有信息，并能根据内容合理发挥；语篇结构完整；应用了较丰富的语言结构和词汇；用词准确，句子通顺，行文连贯，表达清晰；没有或基本没有（不超过1-2处）语言错误；书写工整；字数符合要求。
二档 9—11分 包含提供的所有信息，但内容欠丰富；语篇结构基本完整；应用的语言结构和词汇虽不太丰富，但能满足任务要求；句子基本通顺，表达基本清楚；语言虽有一些错误（不超过5处），但基本不影响意义表达；书写较工整；字数基本符合要求。
三档 5—8分 虽包含提供的大部分信息，但内容过少或部分内容偏离；语篇结构不够完整；应用的语言结构单一，不能满足任务要求；句子不够通顺，行文不够连贯；语言错误多，一定程度上影响意义表达；书写不够工整；字数不足40。
四档 0—4分 只写出一些与内容相关的词汇或句子，但语言错误多，几乎难以理解；所写内容杂乱，不知所云；书写潦草；字数不足20；抄袭试卷中的文段均为0分。