6. Has the girl’s mother ever been to Hainan Island?
A. Sorry, I don’t know. B. Yes, she has. C. No, never.
7. What was Meimei doing when Li Lei saw her?
A. She was doing some shopping.
B. She was cooking a meal.
C. She was helping her mother to cook a meal.
8. Why wouldn’t Jessica like to see the movie Coming Home?
A. Because she has seen it.
B. Because the movie is not exciting.
C. Because she has to prepare for the test.
9. Why did Tom get up so early this morning?
A. Because he wanted to do sports.
B. Because he wanted to catch a train.
C. Because he wanted to walk a dog.
10. What would Sally like their school to have?
A. More books. B. More libraries. C. More clubs.
11. Why will Candy go to London?
A. To have a meeting. B. To take a course. C. To visit her friends.
12. How long will Candy stay in London?
A. For 2 weeks. B. For 3 weeks. C. For 5 weeks.
13. Why didn’t the girl want Lily to copy the answer?
A. Because she thought it was wrong.
B. Because she thought it was right.
C. Because she thought it was normal.
14. What does the father think of the matter、
A. Lily is right. B. His daughter is right. C. They’re both right.
15. What’s the father’s advice for his daughter?
A. She can call Lily.
B. She can write a letter to Lily.
C. They can chat online.
16. Why did Anna save money at first?
A. Because she hoped to buy some toys.
B. Because she wanted to help homeless children.
C. Because she hoped to go to Disneyland one day.
17. When did Anna know about the Road House?
A. At the age of four. B. At the age of eight. C. At the age of twelve.
18. How did Anna know about the Road House?
A. From a newspaper. B. On the Internet. C. From a TV programme.
19. What didn’t Anna buy in the shop?
A. A toy. B. Some socks. C. Some pencils.
20. Who did Anna buy the presents for?
A. A homeless child. B. Her good friend. C. Herself.
21. —I missed the beginning of cartoon The Lion King.
—What a pity!You should have left school half hour earlier.
A.a; an B.the; a C.the; an D.an; the
22. When I knew that China had got her first Aircraft (航空母舰)， I felt excited and
A. proud B. terrible C. nervous D. strange
23. — The cake looks . — Yes, and it tastes even .
A. well; good B. nice; better C. good; worse D. better; best
24. The beginning of the movie was boring, the end was amazing!
A.but B.and C.so D.or
25. It’s rather hot in the room. You’d better _________ the window or the door.
A. close B. not to close C. don’t close D. not close
26.— How much is the ticket to Central Park?
— A one- way ticket _____ $40, and you can ______ another $20 for a round- trip.
A. costs; pay B. costs; spend C. pays; spend D. spends; pay
27. — Have you ever ______ America? — Yes, I _____ New York last year.
A. went; have been to B. been to; have been to
C. been to; went to D gone to; went to
28. 一 How long your brother ______ this camera? — For two weeks. A.have; bought B.have; had C.has; had D.has; bought
29. They promised ____________ such kind of mistakes again.
A. not to make B. to make C. not make D. to not make
30. My sister likes the _______ of the cake. It is a heart.
A.value B.weight C.smell D.shape
31. Tomorrow is Father’s Day. I don’t know .
A.what can I do for my father B.what I will get for my father
C.where I went with my father D.where will I go with my father
32. —Could you please tell me __________________?
— I prefer to take a plane.
A. whether will you go to HK on business B. why you will go to HK on business
C. how will you go to HK on business D. how you will go to HK on business
33. My mother told me that the earth _________ round when I was young.
A. is B. was C. can be D. were
34. You must be more careful and avoid _______ the same misitakes again next time.
A. to make B. will make C. making D. made
35. —I’m sorry. I broke your tea cup.—________. I have another one at home.
A. It doesn’t matter B. You’re welcome. C. My pleasure D. It’s too bad
In July 1969, Nei Armstrong became the first __36__ to walk on the moon. People all around the world watched their televisions and __37__ the spaceship to __38___ the earth. We have now discovered a lot more about our Solar system, and we have sent news to Mars, but no one has walked on that planet __39__. But I believe that one day __40__ will.
36. A. worker B. artist C. astronaut D. teacher
37. A. wait B. waited C. wait for D. waited for
38. A. reach B. arrive C. reach at D. get
39. A. just B. just now C. yet D. ever
40. A. anyone B. no one C. someone D. none
We live in computer age(时代). People 41 scientists, teachers, writers and even students use computers to do all kinds of work. But more than 30 years ago. 42 couldn't do much. They were very big and expensive. Very few people were __43__ in them and knew how __44__ them. Today computers are smaller and 45 . But they can do a lot of work. Many people like to use them.
Computers become very important because they can work 46 than people and make fewer mistakes. Computers can 47 people do a lot of work. Writers now use computers to 48 . Teachers use them to help teaching. Students use them to 49 . Computers can also remember what you 50 them. Computers are very useful and helpful. They are our friends. Do you want to have a computer?
41. A. 1ike B. as C. and D. with
42. A. students B. scientists C. teachers D. computers
43. A. interest B. interesting C. interested D. interests
44. A. use B. using C. to use D. used
45. A. cheap B. cheaper C. more expensive D. expensive
46. A. fast B. faster C. slow D. slower
47. A. help B. make C. stop D. use
48. A. write B. play C. study D. 1earn
49. A. sing B. study C. dance D. watch
50. A. put in B. put on C. put into D. put up
FM 88.7 FM 163.8
18:00 Soft Music 17:45 Daily Health Report
18:30 Everyday Diet 18:20 Healthy Diet
19:00 China News 18:45 Music
19:40 Weather Report 19:00 Society News
19:45 Story Time 19:45 Speaking Hotline
20:30 Weifang Culture 20:30 Healthy Classroom
21:00 Entertainment News 21:30 Education News
21:20 Popular Music 21:40 Classical Music
51. We can learn about the weather on the radio at ____________.
A. 6:00 pm B. 7:00 pm C. 7:40 pm D. 8:30 pm
52. Jane wants to know something about her illness. What can she listen to?
A. Everyday Diet. B. Healthy Classroom.
53. C. Story Time. D. Popular Music.Sally is interested in music, when can she listen to it on the radio?
A. At 6:30 am. B. At 10 :00 am. C. At 6:45 pm. D. At 7:00 pm.
54. How many programmes are there about news on both FMs?
A. One B. Tow. C. Three D. Four
55. Mike wants to have a rest at 9:00 pm and half an hour later he will go to bed. Which programme can he listen to?
A. Soft Music. B. Entertainment News.
C. Weifang Culture. D. Classical Music.
37-year-old spacewoman Wang Yaping made history — she is China’s first teacher in space.
Wang Yaping taught Chinese primary and middle school students on Earth physics problems in the zero-gravity environment (失重环境). She prepared for
the lecture for a long time.
Wang, born in January 1980, is from east China’s Shandong Province. She was a pilot in the People’s Liberation Army Air Force (空军) with experience of 1,600 hours of flying.
The world’s first teacher in space was Christa McAuliffe, a 37-year-old middle school teacher from the United States, but the Space Shuttle Challenger (挑战者号) disintegrated (崩裂) after 73 seconds into flight on Jan.28, 1986. McAuliffe and other six members were killed.
“Wang’s lecture was a pleasant surprise, ” said Zhang Xiaoguang, an
astronaut (宇航员) in the three members of Shenzhou-10 spacecraft. “She does well in whatever she does. Sometimes we’d like to give her a helping hand, but she just would not take the hand in help,” said Nie Haisheng.
Like many young Chinese people, Wang likes photography, music and basketball. She said, “We are all students in facing the universe (宇宙). We are looking forward to joining our young friends to learn and explore the mystical (神秘的) and beautiful universe.”
56. Was Wang Yaping the world’s first teacher in space?
A. Yes, she was. B. No, she wasn’t. C. No, she hasn’t. D. We don’t know.
57. Who did Wang Yaping give the lecture to on physics problems in space?
A. Chinese primary students. B. Chinese middle school students.
C. All students D. A & B.
58. What was Christa McAuliffe?
A. a middle school student B. a middle school teacher.
C. an astronaut. D. a pilot
59. What are Wang Yaping’s hobies/
A. photography, music and football. B. collecting stamps, music and basketball
C. football, music and collecting D. photography, music and basketball.
60. What is the best title of the passage?
A.China’s first teacher in space.
B. The lesson in the zoo.
C. Shenzhou-10 spacecraft.
D. Explore the mystical and beautiful universe.C
In many high schools, there are strict rules about using mobile phones．If your phone rings in class, for example, the teacher will be very angry．
Every mobile phone has a ringtone (铃声)．It tells you that someone is calling you．Now, there is a ringtone called “mosquitotone (蚊子铃声)”．Using it, students can receive calls and text messages (短信) in class but the teacher will not realize what is happening．How?
Mosquitotone has a special sound．Only children and teenagers can hear it．As we get older, we are unable to hear some sounds with high frequencies (频率)．As a result, a child or teenager can hear the mosquitotone ringtone, but someone of 20 or older can’t.
But sometimes, people over 20 can hear the ringtone．One British student’s phone uses mosquitotone．In class, the student’s phone rang．The 22-year-old teacher looked at the student and became unhappy．“I heard that．You know the rule：no mobile phone in class．”
Not all the students are interested in mosquitotone．Jerry Jones, a high school student of 17, says, “Using mosquitotone too often is bad for our hearing．I may use it for pleasure, but not in class．It’s unfair(不公平的) to the teachers！”
What do parents think of mosquitotone？“I think it is perfect for places like movie theaters, ” says Connie Neeson, 44．“Think about it．You’re watching a film and someone’s mobile phone rings．Mosquitotone is good because many people don’t hear it．However, it also has a bad influence（影响） on their study if students use it in class．”
61. Mosquitotone works because _________．
A. it is very loud B. it has no sound
C. it has a beautiful sound D. it is mainly for children and teenagers.
62. Which of the following about Jerry Jones is TRUE?
A. He likes watching movies. B. He is a high school teacher.
C. He thinks mobile phones are helpful. D. He refuses to use mosquitotone in class.
63. The 22-year-old teacher felt unhappy because the student _________．
A．was late for class B．didn’t do his homework
C．couldn’t answer her question D．was using a mobile phone in class
64. Connie Neeson thinks that mosquitotone _________．
A．has no bad influence B．is unfair to the teachers
C．has its advantage and disadvantage D．can’t be used in any public place
65. The writer wrote this passage mainly to introduce ________.
A. a strict rule B. a famous school
C. a special ringstone D. A popular mobile phone
My two little daughters and I usually go out and help others on Thankful Thursday. Last Thursday we were going to buy lunch for the beggars（乞丐）in the street. Then we went to the nearest McDonald’s. I ordered 15 lunches from it and drove my car to hand them out.
We gave the lunches to the beggars. They were excited. We were happy to see that.
Then we noticed a small, old woman, asking for pocket money. We gave her our last lunch bag. Before we got into the car, she started to speak to us, "No one has ever done anything like this for me before, "she said with a smile. "Well, I’m glad that we were the first, “I answered. "So, when will you eat your lunch," I asked.She just looked at me with her big, tired brown eyes and said, "OH, dear, I'm not going to eat this lunch. You see, I have a little daughter .I usually can’t buy her favorite food, but today she will be so happy! "
I don't know if the kids noticed the tears in my eyes. I have asked many times whether our actions of kindness were too small to change anything. Yet at that moment, I realized the truth of words: "We cannot do great things —only small things with great love."
66. Who were they going to buy lunch for?
A. The beggars B. The old woman C. The little sister D. Themselves.
67. How many lunches did the writer order?
A. Three B. Five C. Fifteen. D. Fifty.68. Has the woman ever got food from other people?
A. Yes, she has. B. No, she hasn’t. C. No, she doesn’t. D. We don’t know.
69. Who do you think will get the last lunch?
A. The old woman. B. The writer.
C. The woman’s little daughter. D. The writer’s daughters
70. What can we learn from the story?
A.We cannot do great things.
B.only small things with great love
C.our actions of kindness were too small to change anything
D.We can do something small with great love.
A: You said you liked listening to the radio. 71
B: I like listening to the sports news.
A: And what do you hate listening to ?
B: Well. 72
A: What programme did you listen to the last time you turned on the radio?
A: What do you need to do if want to be a newsreader?
A: What must you keep doing to work on the radio?
B: Keep studying.
A: Do you or your parents decide what to listen to and when to listen to the radio?
B: 75 My parents sometimes give me some advice on what to listen to.
A: I hate listening to the business news.
B: I listened to English Learning.
C: So what do you like listening to ?
D: Yes, I do.
E: I decide.
F: I need to speak English well.
F= Frank E=Eric
Eric isn't well. He has got a headache. He meets Frank on his way to the medicine shop.
F: Hi,Eric!You look terrible. 76
E：I'm not feeling well. I have a headache.
F;Sorry to hear that. 77
E: For two days.
F: Maybe you have a bad cold. 78
E: I guess I should.
E: No,I'll take some medicine first and see how it goes.
A. How long have you been like this?
B. Have you seen a doctor?
C. What's wrong?
D. You should have a good rest and take some medicine.
E. I hope you'll feel better soon.
F: I feel very terrible.
1. I really love the song. It ___________(听起来) wonderful
2. You can ___________ (邀请) your teacher to come to your party.
3. They have ______________ (发现) many kinds of plants in the forest.
4. Li Yifeng is very ___________ (英俊的)， he is my favourite star.
5. People can learn some new __________ (技能) through their hobbies.
6. When we are ______________ (口渴的), we should drink some water.
7. We collect the latest ___________ (国家的) and international news.
friendly silence trust feel lonely become one alone smile
It was the early autumn of my ___8__ year at a new school. At first no one knew me. I felt _____9_____ and was afraid to make friends with anyone. I couldn’t talk to anyone about my problem. Then one day, a girl looked at me and ___10_____ when I sat in _____11___. I felt the touch of something bright and ______12____. It made me ________13___ happy, lively and warm. Day by day, I learnt to __14____ people and the girl has _____15__ my best friend. Now I believe that the world is what you think it is. Smile at the world and it will smile back.
11. _______ 9. _______ 10. ________ 11. _________
12. ________ 13. _______ 14. ________ 15. _________
One of my favourite cartoons are Pleasant 16. ______
Goat and Big BIg Wolf. I have seen many cartoons. Because 17. ______
Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf is my favourite. I like 18. _____
it because it’s much modern than
another cartoons. The story is 19. ______
about a clever goat. It is the hero of the story. It’s clever and brave.
It always finds ways help other goats run away from Big Big 20. ______
Wolf. It leads other goats fighting the Big Big Wolf. They 21. ______
protect each other and work hardly together and they are always 22. ______
successful. The cartoon is very interested. 23. ______
I can’t always help to laugh. If you 24. _______
haven’t saw it yet, please don’t miss it. 25. _______
Hello, everyone. I am Tom. You know that different people have different hobbies. Such as reading, painting, growing vegetables and looking after animals. I was interested in stamps and started to collect them two years ago.
My father works in a big company. He always goes abroad. Two years ago, when he was working in America, he sent home a letter with a beautiful stamp on the envelope (信封). I got the first stamp. I liked it very much. From then on I have always asked my father to send me different stamps from different countries. Later I joined a club and I have made many friends there. My friends encouraged me to write about my experiences on the stamps.
I have collected 300 stamps. My hobby has brought me pleasure and success. I can also enjoy the beautiful designs of stamps. So I think hobbies can make me grow as a person.
26. Do all people like the same thing?
27. What is the writer’s hobby?
28. How long has the writer collected the stamps?
29. How many stamps has the writer collected?
30.What does the hobby bring for the writer?
The end- of -year exam is coming,
1—5 CCBBC 6-10 BCCBC 11—15 BCABB
16—20 CBCAA 21—25CABAD 26—30 ACBAD
31—35 BDACA 36—40 CDACC 41—45 ADCCB
46—50 BAABC 51 —55 CBCDB 56—60 BDBDA
61—65 DDDCC 66—70 ACBCD 71—75 CABFE
第一部分：1. sounds 2. invite 3. discovered 4. handsome 5. skills
6.thirsty 7. national 8. first 9. lonely 10. smiled
11.silence 12. friendly 13. feel 14. trust 15.become
第二部分：16. is 17. But 18. more 19. other 20. to help
21. to fight 22. hard 23. interesting 24. laughing 25. seen
第三部分：26.No, they don’t
27.Collecting stamps t.
28.For two years. Since two years ago.
30.The hobby has brought him pleasure and success.
The end- of -year exam is coming,. Lots of students go to bed very late in order to go over lessons. But next day, they feel sleepy in class. I think it’s harmful to our health and we can’t study well. There are my suggestions. First, we can listen to music in free time. Music can make us relaxed. Second, why don’t we go to bed early. If we have enough sleep at night, we can study better next day. Third, It’s a good idear to go for a run in the morning. It can make us healthy and active. I think health is the most important. So I think we should keep healthy and feel relaxed first, and then we can work hard.
1. W： What do you do to be in excellent condition?
M: I play basketball every morning.
2. M: What pet do you keep, Mary?
W: A lovely dog. I like it very much.
3. W: What do you want to do for your mother on Mother’s Day、
M: I plan to cook dinner for her.
4. W: What’s the matter with you, young man?
M: I’ve eaten too much. I have a stomach ache.
5. W: What’s your favourite cartoon character, David?
M: Ne Zha. I think he is brave.
M: When did you go to Hainan Island?
W: I went there with my parents two years ago.
W: Li Lei, do you know where Meimei is?
M: She can’t come. She has to help her mother cook a meal. I saw her buying vegetables in the market just now.
M: I’d like to watch the movie Coming Home tonight. Would you go with me, Jessica?
W: I'd like to. But I have to go over my lesson because I have a test tomorrow.
M: Tom got up very early this morning. What’s up?
W: He wanted to catch the first train to London.
M: I love this new school here, there are more books and magazines in the library. What about you, Sally?
W: But I hope there are more interesting clubs for us.
M: Hi, Candy. What’s your plan for the coming holiday?
W: I’m leaving for London for an English course.
M: Wow! How lucky you are! I’ve always wanted to go there but I have no chance. How long does the course last?
W: The first part of the course lasts three weeks, and the second part lasts two weeks.
M: That’s really a long time. I’m sure you will make great progress.
W: Thanks, Mike.
W:Can you give me some advice, Dad?
M: About what?
W: My best friend Lily wanted to copy my answers in the exam. I refused because I thought it was wrong to do that. But she was angry with me.
M: You’re right. She shouldn’t copy other’s answers in the exam. You can write a letter to her. If she has questions, you may help her, but not just let her copy your answers. I think she’ll understand you indeed.
W: OK. Let me try. Thank you, Dad.
Anna saved her pocket money because she hoped to go to Disneyland one day. But something happened to her when she was eight years old, and she changed her idea. She watched a programme about the Road House on TV. The Road House is home to many children without parents. On that day, Anna asked her mother to take her to buy some presents. She bought some warm coats, socks and pencils. She also wanted to buy a toy, but her money was not enough. When Anna got home, she chose one of her favourite toys and put it into a box with those things she bought. Anna gave these presents to a child in the Road House. She was happy to help that child with all her money.