本试题分第 I 卷（选择题）和第 II 卷（非选择题）两部分，共 12 页，满分 150 分。考试用时 120 分钟。
第 I 卷 （选择题 共110分）
每小题选出答案后，用 2 B 铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑；如需改动，用橡皮擦干净后，再选涂其他答案标号。
I. 听力测试 （30分）
1. A. I was in the kitchen. B. It’s not easy. C. He called again.
2. A. I have to study now. B. Sarah didn’t give up. C. Nancy was shopping.
3. A. Is Mary a book lover? B. Could you clean your room? C. What happened?
4. A. Jimmy sells bikes. B. I want to give it away. C. That sounds interesting.
5. A. What should she do? B. Who is Monkey King? C. How does the story begin?
6. A. B. C.
7. A. B. C.
8. A. B. C.
9. A. B. C.
10. A. B. C.
11. A. A worker. B. A teacher. C. A salesperson.
12. A. In a bookstore. B. In an office. C. In a school.
13. A. Around 5:30 P.M. B. Around 11:00 P.M. C. Around 7:00 A.M.
14. A. He took a language class. B. He took a math class. C. He went to the gym.
15. A. No, he didn’t. B. Yes, he did. C. I don’t know.
16. A. At 7:30. B. At 8:00. C. At 7:00.
17. A.Yes, he did. B. No, he didn’t. C. No idea.
18. A. Because he was late. B. Because he ate food in class.
C. Because he didn’t catch the bus.
19. A. A book. B. A watch. C. An umbrella.
20. A. He listened to the music. B. He watched TV.
C. He took a hot shower and ate some warm food.
Ⅱ. 读音选词 根据所给句意和音标，从每题A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案。（5 分）
21. He used to go to school on _____/fʊt/.
A. foot B. fit C. fix D. fold
22. I think you should _______ /laɪ/ down and have a rest.
A. land B. tie C. lie D. lay
23. Can you ______/pɑːs/me the salt?
A. pick B. pupil C. pass D. push
24. I ______ /ges/ you could tell her to say sorry.
A. gun B. guess C. get D. god
25. It’s _______ /streɪndʒ/ that he’s failed in the exam.
A. stomach B. situation C. since D. strange
Ⅲ. 选择填空 从每题A、B、C、D四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案。（30 分）
26. – What’s ______ matter?
– I have a fever.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
27. My aunt lives in Paris. I sometimes visit ______ in the summer vacation.
A. him B. she C. her D. he
28. Mrs. Green lived alone for ten years, but she never felt ______.
A. weak B. lonely C. shocked D. hungry
29. –What are your ______, Cathy?
– I like playing tennis and reading.
A. talents B. interests C. spirits D. feelings
30. –Would you like some more?
–______. I’m full.
A. No, thanks B. I’d love to C. Yes, please D. It’s my pleasure
31. –What’s your plan tomorrow?
–I’m going to cheer ______ the sick children.
A. after B. for C. up D. from
32. – ______ are they doing now?
– They are busy writing articles in the room.
A. What B. When C.How D. Who
33. – What can’t the Monkey King do?
– He cannot turn himself into a man ______ he can hide his tail.
A. so B. if C.unless D. when
34. – ______ you help to take out the rubbish?
– Sorry, Dad. I’m doing my homework.
A. Must B. Could C. Might D. Should
35. –Is the child ______?
– Yes, she can’t hear anything at all.
A. deaf B. blind C. smart D. afraid
36. Paul isn’t as ______ as Sandy. He often makes mistakes in his homework.
A. more careful B. careless C. more careless D. careful
37. – My MP5 doesn’t work.
– Is there ________with it?
A. wrong something B. wrong anything
C. anything wrong D. nothing wrong
38. – I think teenagers should be allowed to have part-time jobs.
– ________. Studying is more important for them.
A. I think so B. I don’t really agree with you
C. No problem D. Sounds great
39. Mr. Miller is a big ______ man. He can carry the heavy box.
A. clever B. funny C. poor D. strong
40. – Frank, can you play ping-pong with me this afternoon?
– Sure, ______
A. I’m afraid not. B. I’d love to. C.I’m sorry. D. here you are.
41. Which of the following picture reminds us that anything is possible if we keep trying and
never give up?
A. B . C. D.
42. – Paul was playing the piano in the classroom at 9 o’clock.
– ______. I met him in the library at that time.
A. Not much B. You’re kidding C. No problem D.It’s up to you
43. These problems are too difficult to ______. Can you give me some advice?
A. take out B. run out C. work out D. cut out
44. – How is your grandma?
– She’s fine. She used to ______ TV at home after dinner. But now she is used to ______ out
for a walk.
A. watch, go B. watching, go C. wa tching, going D. watch, going
45. –She doesn’t do any housework.
A. So do I. B. So I do. C. Neither I do. D. Neither do I.
46. – What ______ she ______ when the rainstorm came?
– She was helping her mom make dinner.
A. does; do B. did; do C. were; doing D. was; doing
47. Lucy hurt ______ when she rode her bike to school this morning.
A. she B. her C. hers D. herself
48. –Kim, you always put your things everywhere. Mom won’t be happy if she sees this_______.
– But the house is already pretty clean and tidy!
A. place B. house C. mess D. floor
49. – May I ______ your dictionary?
– Sorry, I ______ it to Mary just now.
A. borrow; lent B. lend; borrowed
C. borrow; borrowed D. lent; lent
50. You shouldn’t eat ______ junk food.
A. too many B. too much C. many too D. much too
51. – Did you tell John the news?
– No, I’ll tell him ______ he comes back.
A. until B. as soon as C. unless D. so that
52. – The news reported that the rainstorm was in the area last night.
– Yes. ______ bad weather it was!
A. What a B. How a C.What D. How
53. He ______ newspaper every day so that he can find a job.
A. looks after B. looks for C. looks through D. looks like
54. _______ you speak, _______ your English will be.
A. The less; the more B. The more; the better
C. The less; the better D. The more; the less
55. – ________
– I think it's a littl e bit boring.
A．How will you go the movies? B．What do you think about the movie?
C．What movies do you like? D．Why do you like watching movies?
IV. 完形填空 阅读短文，从每题 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出一个能填入 文章中相应空白处的最佳答案。（10 分）
Peter and Mike were in 56 class. Peter was born in a 57 family. But Mike’s father was a businessman(商人)and got 58 money. When Peter got into trouble(困难)，Mike always helped him.
Peter liked to have sports. He was good at 59 .He ran faster than others in their class. It was Sunday. Mike and Peter went to a forest to have a picnic. Mike took a lot of food there. It was a 60 day. The birds were singing and there were all kinds of flowers. They ate and drank and then went 61 in the river. They had a good time. Suddenly they heard a great noise. They found it was a tiger behind a big tree. They were both very 62 . Peter 63 his shoes quickly and was going to run away. Mike stopped him and said: “It’s no use for us. The tiger runs 64 faster than us. Let’s find a way.” “It doesn’t matter.” said Peter. “ I’m 65 I'll run faster than you.”
56. A. same B. different C. difference D. the same
57. A. rich B. happy C. poor D. bad
58. A. many B. lot C. any D. much
59. A. swimming B. running C. climbing D. jumping
60. A. sun B. rain C. rained D. sunny
61. A. walk B. to sand C. fishing D. dead
62. A. happy B. afraid C. sad D. exciting
63. A. put on B. put up C. took off D. took down
64. A. many B. more C. much D. most
65. A. afraid B. worried C. sure D. glad
V．补全对话 阅读对话，从每题A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出一个最佳答案完成对话。（5 分）
A: Hi, Tom! You look so happy today.
B: Oh, yes. Guess what? My best friend Ben is coming.
A: Oh, really? 66
B: Tomorrow. I can’t wait to see him. We haven’t seen each other for almost a year.
B: For about two weeks.
A: What’s he like?
B: He’s quite outgoing and really friendly. 68
A: What does he look like?
B: 69 He’s good at basketball. He hopes to be a professional player when he grows up.
A: Could you introduce him to me?
66. A. When will he come? B. What’s his name?
C. Where is he from? D. What’s the matter?
67. A. Who is he coming with? B. How old is he?
C. What did he plan to do? D. How long will he stay here?
68. A.I’m sure he can come soon. B. I’m sure you’ ll be friends soon.
C. I’d like to be a player. D. I’d like to come with you.
69. A. He collects coins. B. He’s good with children.
C. He’s tall and handsome. D. He plays chess every week.
70. A. Sure. B. Thank you. C. Sorry. D. Never mind.
VI．阅读理解 阅读下列短文，从每题 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出一个能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。（30 分）
Gina Black is an 8-year-old girl. She is very frie ndly at school. One day, her mother went to
her school to have a parent-teacher meeting in a hurry. When she arrived at the school, the teacher seemed a little surprised. She told Mrs Black that the girl didn’t always listen to teachers in class, and she had a poor memory（记忆）.
“For example, she often does the wrong page in the workbook,” the teacher explained, “and once I’ve even found her sitting at the wrong desk.”
“I don’t understand,” Mrs Black replied, “Where could she have gotten that from?” Her father and I won’t do it like that.
The teacher went on to tell Mrs Black not to be so worried and in fact, her daughter was still doing fine in school. “She is very sweet and cute.” the teacher said.
At last, she added, “by the way, Mr. Black, our meeting is tomorrow, not today.”
71. Gina Black is ________.
A. 5-year-old B. 18-year-old C. 8-year-old D. 8 years old
72. Gina’s mother went to ________ to have a parent-teacher meeting one day.
A. her office B. her school C. her home D. her shop
73. Gina often ________ in the workbook.
A. does sports B. does exercises.
C. does the dishes D. does the wrong page
74. What’s Gina like?
A. She’s not friendly. B. She likes singing.
C. She has a good memory. D. She’s very sweet and cute.
75. From the passage, we know that ________.
A. Mrs. Black had a poor memory
B. Gina always listened to the teachers in class
C. Gina didn’t sit at the wrong desk
D. Mrs. Black knew the time for the parent-teacher meeting
Birthday cards and parties are always the most popular ways for children to celebrate their birthdays, but not for Logan Brown in the US. He has serious autism（自闭症）. He can’t talk and doesn’t have any friends. According to his mother Catherine, he stopped getting birthday cards and having parties years ago. This year was Logan’s 12th birthday. His mother loved him and wanted him to have a great birthday, just like other children. She asked Facebook(a website) for help, inviting friends and strangers to send her son cards for his 12th birthday. In Catherine’s Facebook post, she wrote, “will you write Happy Birthday Logan—from your friend—in
Washington, Hawaii...? Help us celebrate Logan’s birthday!”
Then the Browns were excited to receive more than 3,000 birthday cards from all over the world. When one police officer read Catherine’s Facebook post, he decided to organize a surprise party for Logan at a local restaurant. On that day, many police took part in the party and gave the little boy a birthday cake and some other gifts. “We couldn’t let Logan’s birthday pass without something special for him.” Said the police officer.
With the help of his mother and the Internet, Logan had a special birthday.
76. Which country does Logan come from?
A. The UK. B. Australia. C. France. D. The US.
77. Logan stopped getting birthday cards and having parties years ago because________.
A. He didn’t like them B. He has serious autism
C. His mother doesn’t love him D. His friends are very poor
78. What is Logan like?
A. He can’t talk, but has a few friends. B. He loves talking.
C. He can’t talk and has no friends. D. He likes making friends.
79. ________decided to organize a surprise party for Logan.
A. Logan’s mother B. The police officer C. Logan’s father D. Facebook
80. Logan had a special birthday because of _________.
A. his mother’s love B. the help of the Internet
C. his friends D. Both A and B
No one knows exactly（确切地） when jazz was invented, or by whom. But it is said that it began in the early 1900s. Jazz was a new kind of music, for America and the world, and New Orleans was its birthplace.
Who were the jazz pioneers? Most were blacks. This music was not written down, and at first only blacks played it. It was hard for white musicians to learn the new style. But soon they, too, were playing jazz.
The po pularity of this music spread. From New Orleans, it traveled up the Mississippi to Chicago, then to Kansas City and New York. By the 1920s, there were many jazz musicians, both black and white. Many of them were famous. One man was better than the rest. His name was Louis Armstrong.
Louis Armstrong was a born musician. He was not only talented but also hard-working. He also had a good sense of humor and a big, warm smile. These personal qualities were valuable in his rise to fame. After he became famous, he went around the world. It seemed that everyone wanted to hear Louis play. But life was not always easy, especially at the beginning.
Louis Armstrong was born in 1900 in New Orleans. His father never went to school and his mother could hardly read. When Louis was still a kid, his parents separated, and Louis lived with his mother. How hard their life was can be imagined. And yet Louis smiled through everything. He later wrote, “My whole life has been happiness. Life was there for me and I accepted it. Whatever happened has been beautiful to me. I love everybody.”
81. What can we know exactly from the first paragraph?
A.Who invented jazz. B. When jazz was invented.
C. Where jazz was invented. D. Why jazz was invented.
82. The underlined word “they” in Paragraph 2 refers to（指）________.
A. New styles B. Jazz pioneers
C. Black musicians D. White musicians
83. W hat made Louis Armstrong become the best jazz musician?
A. His family background. B. His talent and hard work.
C. His good sense of humor. D. His big, warm smiles.
84.Which of the following expresses Louis Armstrong’s attitude (态度) to life best?
A. He laughs best who laughs last. B. Fa ilure is the mother of success.
C. When you smile, the world smiles back. D. Without music, life is a journey through a desert.
85.What is the passage mainly about?
A.The development of jazz.
B. The influence of jazz on Americans.
C. The achievements（成就） of Louis Armstrong.
D. The development of jazz and its best musician.
第Ⅱ卷（非选择题 共 40 分）
in and late key loudly
The Browns live in New York with their little son. Mr. Brown often comes
back home from work very 86 .
One night he forgot to bring his 87 . He had to ring the doorbell, but his wife
didn’t wake up. Then Mr. Brown knocked at the window and shouted 88 . Still his wife
didn’t wake up. He had an idea 89 the end. He began to speak like a small child,“Mom!
I want to drink some water. Mom! I want to drink some water.” His wife woke up right now
90 opened the door for him.
win be like sing do
John is a middle sc hool student. He 91 singing best. When he 92 in the primary school, he joined a singing competition. He practiced again and again because he really wanted 93 .
When the big day came, John was so nervous that he had problems breathing. While he 94 , everyone sat and listened carefully. Finally, John won the first place. He hopes that he 95 better in the future.
VIII．改写句子 按括号中的要求完成句子，每个空格填一个单词。（5 分）
96. Amy played the piano in her room.（改为否定句）
Amy the piano in her room.
97. I usually get to school at seven o’clock. （就句子画线部分提问）
__________ __________do you usually get to school?
98. I was swimming in the river at that time.（改为一般疑问句）
swimming in the river at that time?
99. They are working hard in order to pass the exam.（改写句子，句意不变）
They are working hard they can pass the exam.
100. I can hardly decide what I will buy while shopping online. （改写句子，句意不变）
__________ difficult for me ________ decide what to buy while shopping online.
I’ll help to ________ ________the city parks.
I called at seven yesterday and you didn’t__________ _________.
Would you the door?
104. 是谁在 今年一月份想出的使用摩拜单车的好主意？
Who with the idea of using the mobike this January?
The program Readers provides a good chance for the celebrities to have a _____________
________________ with the public.
Tears come out of my eyes when I talk to my parents on the phone. 106.
This is what I want to know most. I have supper at 5 o’clock in the dining room. Now
it is the busiest time for my parents. Dad works from seven o’clock in the morning to
nine o’clock in the evening, so all the housework is left to my Mum. 107.
Every day she gets up at 4 o’clock in the morning, and then works till dark.
I promise her to study hard in the university because I am her hope. 108. I just want her to promise me that she can take care of herself and my dad because they are just like the blood in my body.
In my family, everyone is equal. We are very happy to have meals together. Mum says that the happiest time for Dad and her is to see my sister and me come back home. We play cards in the room, watch TV and do anything we like, with Dad and Mum preparing delicious food in the kitchen.
109. I forget all the difficulties and unhappiness at that time. The only thing I would like to do is to enjoy the time with my parents.
110. Love your parents as they love you. Give them a call, telling them you love them and miss them.
A. It is also the happiest time for me.
B. What are they doing when I call them?
C. Sometimes, love doesn’t need many words.
D. Besides the housework, she also has to work on the farm.
E. Maybe you should learn to relax.
F. I promise her to take care of myself because I’m important to her.
G. What’s the matter with you?
Name The good things
I． 1-5 ABBCB 6-10 CABCB 11-15 CABBA 16-20 BAACC
II． 21-25 ACCBD
III．26-30 CCBBA 31-35 CACBA 36-40 DCBDB 41-45 ABCDD
46-50 DDCAB 51-55 BCCBB
IV．56-60 DCDBD 61-65CBACC
V． 66-70 ADBCA
VI．71-75 DBDDA 76-80 DBCBD 81-85 CDBCD
VII．86. late 87. key 88. loudly 89. in 90. and
91. likes 92. was 93. to win 94. was singing 95. will do
VIII．96. didn’t play 87. What time 98. Were you
99. so that 100. It’s; to
IX． 101. clean up 102. pick up 103. mind opening
104. came up 105. proper communication
XI．One possible version:
In our school，some students are always ready to help others.
John likes cheering others up. If someone is sad, he always talks with him or her and tries to make him or her happy. He also likes helping people in trouble. Linda is good at her lessons, so she often helps other students with their schoolwork. Jack is a very good student. He often cleans up the school and the streets and helps make them more beautiful.
I think everyone should learn from them and do something good for others.
（2）9 -11分 文本长度符合要求，书写规范，部分涵盖要点，行文基本连贯，词汇不够丰富，有3-4处语法错误。
（3）6 - 8分 文本长度与要求有明显距离，书写不规范，要点不完整，行文不连贯，词汇量不足，错误较多，勉强能看出作文意图。
（4）3 - 5分 能用句子表达，错误百出，只能勉强猜测出作文意图。
（5）0 - 2分 有一些英语单词，但与话题毫不相干；白卷0分。