五年级英语上册《Can I have a pet》第一课时教案湘少版
1. Have the students know how to ask someone’s pets and how to express their favorite pets.
2. Have the students use the words such as kitten / lovely / pet / basket /cage / expensive / puppy / hold / rabbit / touch /flat…
3. Have the students to learn these new sentences: Can I have a puppy? / Yes, you can. / No, you can’t. / You can do sth but you can’t do sth.
Expressions and sentences
Reading. /Listening. /Talking. /Singing.
Play Games. Making actions.
Some cards. CAI. Some objects.
Step 1. Warming-up.
1. The teacher and the students making a greeting with each other.
2. Let the students sing an English song together.
3. Revise some new words by playing the game: Look and say.
Step 2. Presentation
1. Tell the students I like pet. Tell a story with a rabbit/ a puppy / a kitten. According this story help the students to learn these new words: kitten / lovely / pet / basket /cage / expensive / puppy / hold / rabbit / touch /flat…
2. Let the students to read these new words after the teacher.
Ask the students to remember how to pronounce it.
3. Play the game: Drive the train. Have every student say the similar sentences: Can I have a puppy?
Step 3 Practices.
1. Write Can I have a puppy? / Yes, you can. / No, youcan’t. / You can do sth but you can’t do sth. down on the Bb.
Ss read the sentence after me . Then have them practice in pairs.
2. Play a guessing game to practice the sentences.
Step 4. Consolidations.
1. Let the students listen to the tape three times. Then ask the students to read after the tape.
2. Play a game: Chant！
Can I have a puppy? Yes, you can.
Can I have a kitten? No, you can’t.
Can I have a cage? Yes, you can.
Can I have a basket? No, you can’t.文 章来源 莲