四年级英语下册 Unit6 Jobs 教案
Step 1 Warm up
Good afternoon boys and girls. I’m Miss Wang.I’m your new teacher today.
2. Know more aboutthe teacher.
Look at the picture. Who is she? Yes, it’sme, Miss Wang.
Do you want to know more about me? Here aresome key words for you.
I am a teacher.
I work atZaobei
I can teach English. I like reading books.
3. Can you usethese sentences to introduce me?
Miss Wang is a …. Miss Wang works at …MissWang can …Miss Wang likes …
4. Know more aboutthe students. (Ask 3 students)
I want to know more about you.
Hello. What’s your name? Nice to meet you.
Can you sing? (Ask the student to sing asong )
What can you do?
Do you like reading books? What do you likedoing?
What do you do?
(板书句型) Whatdo you do? I’m a student.
Step 2 Review the words.
1.I’m a teacher. You’re a student.Teacher and student are jobs. Do you know other jobs?
2. Review thewords.
Step 3 Elicit the character Judy and 3 tasks.
1. Today, a friendis visiting us. (Present pictures of Judy.) She’s Judy.
Judy: Hi, everybody. I’m Judy. (Let’s say hello to Judy.)
What does she do? She’s a police officer.
Why is she in Zhuhai? Let’s listen.
Judy: I’m here for a case. But I need some partners to help me. Can youhelp?
We will have a competition between 4 groups.The best group can be Judy’s partners. Every time you finish the task, you canget some stars.
3. To compete for the best partner,you have to finish 3 tasks.
Task 1: Sharp Eyes.
Task 2: Quick mouth.
Task 3: More about me.
Task 1: Sharp Eyes.
1. Read out thewords as quickly as possible.
2. Look at thesewords. What can you find?
Each word has an –er in the end. erpronounce / /.
3. Watch a videoand chant with it.
4. Try to chant.
Hereis a tip for you: In English, sometimes we can add –er to a verb to make a newword about jobs.
5. Learn morewords about jobs end with er. And try to read them.
Who’s he? He’s Luhan.
Do you like Luhan?
What can Luhan do? He can sing very well.
What does he do? He’s a singer.
What’s he doing? He’s painting. He can paint.
What does he do? Maybe he’s a painter.
Who’s he? He’s Yaoming. He’s very tall.
What can he do? He can play basketball.
What does he do? He’s a basketball player.
She can clean our city and make our cityclean and beautiful.
What does she do? She’s a cleaner.
(板书句型)Whatdoes he/she do? He/She is a/an …
Task 2: Quick Mouth.
1. Today is thecareer day.
Some people come to our classroom. What dothey do?
2. I will give yousome tips and you can guess. Only if you hear “Ting” can you put up your hands.
He can drivea car. What does he do? Ting…
He can teachstudents. What does he do? Ting…
He can helpsick people. What does he do? Ting …
She can helpthe doctor. What does she do? Ting…
He can catchbad people. What does he do? Ting …
He worksin the office. What does he do? Ting …
Task3: Your dreams.
1. To be Judy’spartner, we should know more about her. Let’s listen.
Hello, I’m Miss Rabbit. My name’s Judy. I’m apolice officer. My job is to catch bad people. I like my job because I can helppeople in need.
2. Police officercan help people in need.
When we have troubles, we can ask policeofficers for help.
What numbers can we call? We can call 110.
3. To be a policeofficer is dangerous.
Do you want to be a police officer?
4. What do youwant to be? Why?
I want to be a/an….., because …
5. Group work.
What do you want to be? Why?
(Youhave done a very good job.)
Step4 Extension: Write a letter to Judy.
1. Write a letterto Judy to introduce yourself.
2. This is a modelfor you.
3. Write to Judy.
Step5 Moral Education
1. Watch a shortvideo about people in different kinds of jobs.
Every job is important.
We should respect people from all walks oflife!
Study hard and make your dreams come true！
Step 6 Homework
1. Share with yourparents what you want to be.
2. Surf the net toknow more jobs that you like.文 章