Give opinions: talk about likes and dislikes发表意见：谈论喜欢和不喜欢
1. What do you think of soap operas? I can’t stand them.
2. What does she think of sports shows? She doesn’t mind them./ She doesn’t like it./ She loves it.
1. mind v. 介意，反对 常用于否定句，疑问句和条件句中。后跟名词，代词，动名词或从句。
I don’t mind the heat. 我不在乎炎热。
Would you mind closing the window? 关上窗户好吗?
Would you mind if I moved the table? 我移动这张桌子你会介意吗?
You should keep his words in mind. 你应该牢记他的话。
Nothing in the world is impossible if you set your mind to do it. 世上无难事，只怕有心人。
1.. TV shows(电视节目)
soap opera sitcom a comedy an action movie a documentary a thriller cartoon Beijing Opera
Animal World Tell it like it is Law Today game show CCTV News News in 30 Minutes Man and Nature nese Cooking Around China talk show Lucky52 rts news sports show Culture China
2. write an article for the school magazine.给学校杂志写一篇文章
3. a thirteen - year - old boy.一个十三岁的男孩
4. wear colorful clothes.穿着颜色鲜艳的衣服
5. interview sb. 采访某人 in fact. 实际上
6. wear scarves. 戴着围巾 7 .think of 想起，考虑到
1. What do you think of soap operas? I can't stand them.
2. What do you think of sports shows? I don't mind them.
3. What does she think of "Hilltop High"? She doesn't like it.
4. What does Tony think of Tommy? He likes him.
5. What do they think of Amanda? They love her.
1. wear (v. 动词) "穿，戴，佩"。根据不同宾语，翻译不同的汉语意思。
wear earrings 戴耳环 wear a dress 穿连衣裙 wear a watch 戴手表
wear a beard 蓄胡子 wear long hair 留长发
2. think "想，考虑，思索"(v. 动词)可以和许多介词搭配，组成新的意思。
A：think of "考虑";"有...的看法"， 有时等于think about.
What does he think of Beijing Opera?他对京剧有什么看法?
My mother always thinks of everything!我妈妈总是想到所有的东西。
think highly of sb. /sth. 对某人或某物评价甚高
Mr Black thinks highly of his son. 布莱克先生对他儿子评价甚高。
B：think about "考虑"(指计划，观念，看它是否相宜、可行)
He is thinking about going to China.他正在考虑去中国。
(1)—My brother likes to play soccer.我哥哥喜欢踢足球。—I do, too.我也是(喜欢)。
(2)—My brother doesn't like to play soccer.我哥哥不喜欢踢足球。—I don't, either.
We also love talk shows.我们也喜欢访谈节目。
4. a thirteen - year - old boy 一个十三岁的男孩
a five - month - old baby 一个五个月大的婴儿
5. enjoy (v. 喜爱，享受)
enjoy后面接名词、代词或动名词，注意与like/ love用法的区别。like/ love还可以接动词不定式(to do)。
I enjoy the soap operas.我喜爱肥皂剧。
I enjoy watching the soap operas.我喜爱看肥皂剧。
但我们不能说：I enjoy to watch the soap operas.
只能说：I like / love to watch the soap operas.
6. mind 表示"介意，反对"的意思时，通常用在疑问句、否定句中。
Would you mind opening the window?请你打开窗子好不好?
He doesn't mind the cold weather at all.他一点都不在乎寒冷的天气。
Would you mind (doing) ...? Do you mind (doing) ...?
7. stand 表示忍受(多用于否定句、疑问句)
He can't stand the hot weather.他忍受不了炎热的天气。Can you stand the pain?你忍受得了疼吗?
8. What do you think of ...? 你认为...怎么样?(谈论对某事物的喜好程度)可选择的回答有：
(1)I like it. (2)I don't mind it.(3)I don't like it. (4)I can't stand it.
(5)I like it very much.(6)I love it. (7)It's beautiful. (8)They're fantastic文章