61. too…(for sb) to …… so… that… not… enough to do …太……以致不能
The boy is too young to go to school.
62. try/do one's best to do sth 尽力去做某事
try to do sth 试着(图)做某事
We must try our best to do the job.
63. used to do sth 过去常做某事
I used to live in the country.
used to be + adj/a +n 曾经是...
Mr. Wang used to be a teacher worker.
64. would like to do sth=want to do sth= feel like doing sth 想要做……
want/would like sb to do sth 想某人做……
I don't feel like walking very much today.
I would like you to go away.
65. warn sb (not) to do sth 警告某人做某事(或不要做某事)
His mother warned him not to go out in the evening.
66. Why don't you do sth ?= Why not do sth ? 为什么不……(表建议的句型，注意用动词原形)
Why not have a rest?
What /How about……?(如果是动词，要用ing形式)
How about going fishing?
67. Would you like (sb) to do sth ?Yes, I'd love to .
Would you like to join us?
Would you like me to buy you some food?
68. Would you mind doing sth? 你介意做某事吗?
Never mind/Not at all/Of course not/Certainly not . (从不介意/一点也不介意/当然不会了)
I'm sorry but I do. /Sorry, you'd better not. / I'm afraid you can't.
-Would you mind my opening the door?
- No,of course not.
69. Would you please (not) do sth 你可不可以做(不做)……?
Would you please open the door? / Would you please not close the windows?
finish doing sth 完成某事
She finished cleaning the room.
practice doing sth 练习做某事
You'd better practicing reading and speaking English every day.
be good at doing sth 擅长做某事
I am good at playing basketball.
go on doing sth 继续做某事,指前后做的是同一件事。
The students went on talking and laughing all the way.
Go on doing the other exercise after you have finished this one.
be busy doing sth 忙于做某事
I am busy in cleaning my room.
see/hear/watch sb doing sth 听/看/观察到某人正在做某事
I hear him singing.
be afraid of doing sth 担心(害怕)会发生某事
My little sister is afraid of staying at home alone.
be interested in doing sth 对做某事的兴趣.
I'm interested in playing games.文章来源