41. It takes sb sometime/money to do sth . 花费某人多长时间做某事(常考)
It takes me an hour to walk there and back.
42. pay …for… cost spend…on….. it take …to do sth 花费
He paid for it out of his own pocket.
43. It’s best for sb to do sth. 对某人来说做某事是最好的
It's best for you to do more exercise.
had better do sth 最好做某事(注意had没有时态和人称的变化，better后接动词原形)
You had better go to the school.
44.It's time for sb to do sth 是某人做某事的时候了
It's time for us to have dinner.
45.keep (on)doing sth 坚持做某事(常考)
John always kept (on) asking questions.
keep sb doing sth 让某人做某事(常考)
Don't keep me waiting.
keep sb from doing sth 阻止某人做某事(常考)
He keeps her from cutting the tree.
keep sb/sth +adj 使某人保持……的状态
Washing your hands keeps you healthy.
46.learn to do sth 学做某事 I learn to play football.
learn sth from sb 向某人学习
I learn the spirit from him
47.like to do/doing sth 喜欢做某事 like sb to do sth 喜欢某人做某事
She likes swimming. /She likes to swim this afternoon.
48.need to do sth/ need doing sth/need to be done 需要做某事
The garden needs to be watered. / The garden needs watering.
49. prefer to do sth rather than do sth 宁愿……而不愿……(常考)
I would prefer to spend the weekend at home rather than drive out.
prefer doing sth to doing sth 喜欢做……胜过做……
I prefer reading books to going shopping. 比起购物来，我更爱读书。
Prefer to do sth 喜欢(爱)做某事
50. refuse to do sth 拒绝做……
I refuse to answer that question.
51. remember/forget to do sth 记得/忘记做某事(没有发生)
Please do remember to post a letter for me.务必记得帮我寄信。
remember/forget doing sth 记得/忘记做过某事
I remember telling you the news before.我记得曾经告诉过你这个消息。
52. see sb do sth 看见某人做某事(结果)
see sb doing sth 看见某人正在做某事(正在进行中)
be seen to do sth 做某事被看见
I saw them play football last weekend.
I saw her cleaning the classroom.
I saw him get on the bus.= He was seen to get on the bus.
53. something to eat/drink 一些吃/喝的东西(词不定式放在something等后修饰这些词)
I need something to eat. 我要一些吃的东西。
54. spend some time (in)doing sth /on sth 花费时间做某事(注意动词要用ing形式)(常考)
I spent 2 hours on homework. = I spent 2 hours in doing homework.
spend some money on sth/doing sth 买……花了多少钱
I often spend some money on the book. I often spend some money buying the book.
55. Sth is hard/difficult/easy to do . 做好某事很难/容易
The question is easy to answer.
56. stop to do sth停下来去某事(两件事)(常考)
stop doing sth 停止做某事(一件事)(常考)
stop sb (from) doing sth 阻止某人做某事(常考)
The two girls stopped to talk to me when they saw me.
The two girls stopped talking when they saw me.
I tried to stop my father from smoking,but failed.
57. take turns to do sth 轮流做……
They take turns to do the cleaning.
58. tell sb (not)to do sth 叫某人去(不要)做某事
He told me not to swim in that lake.
59. There is no need (for sb) to do sth 对某人来说没必要做某事
There is no need for you to worry.
60. There is no time (for sb) to do sth
have no time to do sth 没时间做某事
There is no time to think .I have no time to do morning exercises.文 章