1. allow sb to do sth 允许某人去做某事(后接动词不定式)
My father allowed me to go out for a walk after finishing my homework.
2. asked sb (not) to do sth 叫某人做事某事(叫某人不要去做某事)
My father asked me to study hard.
He asked me not to swim alone.
be asked to do sth 被叫去做某事/被邀请去做某事
I was asked to have a dinner with them yesterday.
3. be afraid to do sth 害怕做某事
She is afraid to ask me questions.
4. be afraid of doing sth 害怕做某事
I am afraid of going out at night.
5. be afraid of sth 害怕某物
He is afraid of snakes.
6. be amazed to do sth 对做某事感到惊讶
He was amazed to meet the girl there.
be amazed at sth 对某事感到惊讶
They were amazed at the news.
7. be busy doing/with sth 忙于做某事(常考)
I was busy washing my car at that time. 那时候我正忙于清洗我的车子。
I am busy with my work.
The bus is coming/the dog is dying.
9. be excited to do sth 对做……感到兴奋
Jacky was excited to travel there by plane.
Be excited at sth
Lily was excited at his words.
Be excited about doing sth
He was excited about passing the exam without going over books.
10. be frightened to do sth 害怕去做某事
Sam is frightened to ride a horse.
11. be glad/happy to do sth 高兴去做某事
She is happy to clean the blackboard with me.
be pleased to do sth高兴做某事
She was pleased to help the old man yesterday.
be pleased with sth 对某事感到高兴/满意
The teacher was pleased with my answer.
12.be interested in sth/doing sth 对某事感兴趣/对做某事感兴趣
She is interested in swimming in the river.
My brother is interested in Chinese.
13. be/get ready for/to do sth
be ready for 为某事做好了准备
We are ready for the exam.
Be ready to do sth 为做某事做好了准备
We are ready to have a birthday party for her.
get ready for sth为某事在做准备
We are getting ready for the exam.
14. be surprised to do sth 对做某事感到惊奇
be surprised at sth 对某事感到惊奇
This is nothing to be surprised at.
I'd be surprised to see him on such an occasion.
15. be worth doing sth 值得做某事(worth 后接动词-ing形式，常考)
It was too remote to be worth thinking about.
16. 开始去做某事begin to do sth begin/start to do/doing sth
When do children begin to go to school?
17. can/be able to afford (to buy) sth 有能力负担(购买)……
At this rate we won't be able to afford a holiday.
18. can/may/must do sth could/would/should/might do sth
We may come at another time.
19. can't wait todo sth 迫不急待地去做某事
I can’t wait to hear the news.
20. decide to do sth 决定去做某事
make up one's mind to do sth 下决心去做某事(常考)
make a decision to do sth 对做某事作决定
What do they decide to do?
I have made up my mind to go with him