1. welcome to sp 欢迎到某地
Eg. Welcome to China.
2. What’s the matter with sb./ sth? 出什么毛病了？
Eg. What’s the matter with your watch?
3. be different from 与......不同
Eg. The weather in Beijing is different from that of Nanjing.
4. be the same as 与……相同
Eg. His trousers are the same as mine.
5. be friendly to sb. 对某人友好
Eg. Mr. Wang is very friendly to us.
6. want to do sth. 想做某事
Eg. I want to go to school.
7. want sb. to do sth. 想让某人做某事
Eg. I want my son to go to school.
8. what to do 做什么
Eg. We don’t know what to do next.
9. let sb. do sth. 让某人做某事
Eg. Let him enter the room.
10. let sb. not do sth. 让某人不做某人
Eg. Let him not stand in the rain.
11. why don’t you do sth?
Eg. Why don’t you play football with us?
12. why not do sth.? 怎么不做某事呢？
Eg. Why not play football with us?
13. make sb. sth. 为某人制造某物
Eg. My father made me a kite.
14. make sth for sb. 为某人制造某物
Eg. My father made a kite for me.
15. What …mean by …? 做……是什么意思？
Eg. What do you mean by doing that?
16. like doing sth. 喜欢做某事
Eg. Jim likes swimming.
17. like to do sth. 喜欢做某事
Eg. He doesn’t like to swim now.
18. feel like doing sth. 想做某事
Eg. I feel like eating bananas.
19. would like to do sth. 愿意做某事
Eg. Would you like to go rowing with me?
20. would like sb. to do sth. 愿意某人做某事
Eg. I’d like you to stay with me tonight.
21. make sb. do sth. 使某人做某事
Eg. His brother often makes him stay in the sun.
22. let sb. do sth. 让某人做某事
Eg. Let me sing a song for you.
23. have sb. do sth. 使某人做某事
Eg. You shouldn’t have the students work so hard.
24. be far from sp 离某地远
Eg. His school is far from his home.
25. be near to sp 离某地近
Eg. The hospital is near to the post office.
26. be good at sth./doing sth. 擅长某事/做某事
Eg. We are good at English.
They are good at boating.
27. It takes sb. some time to do sth. 某人花多少时间做某事
Eg. It took me more than a year to learn to draw a beautiful horse in five minutes.
28. sb. spends some time/money (in )doing sth. 某人花多少时间做某事
Eg. I spent twenty years in writing the novel.
29. sb. spends some time/money on sth. 某事花了某人多少时间/金钱
Eg. Jim spent 1000 yuan on the bike.
30. sth. costs sb. some money. 某物花了某人多少钱
Eg. The bike cost Jim 1000 yuan.
31. sb. pays some money for sth. 某人为某物付了多少钱
Eg. Jim paid 1000 yuan for the bike.
32. begin/start with sth. 开始做某事
Eg. The started the meeting with a song.
33. be going to do sth. 打算做某事
Eg. We are going to study in Japan.
34. call A B 叫A B
Eg. They called the village Gumtree.
35. thank sb. for sth./doing sth. 感谢某人做某事
Eg. Thank you for your help.
Thank you for helping me.
36. What ……for? 为什么
Eg. What do you learn English for?
37. How/ what about doing sth.？做某事怎么样？
Eg. How about going fishing?
38. S +be+ the+最高级+of/in短语
Eg. Lucy is the tallest in her class.
39. S + be +比较级+than any other + n.
Eg. Lucy is taller than any other student in her class.
40. have to do sth. 不得不做某事
Eg. I have to go home now.
41. had better do sth. 最好做某事
Eg. You’d better study hard at English.
42. had better not do sth. 最好别做某事
Eg. You’d better not stay up.
43. help sb. to do sth. 帮助某人做某事
Eg. Lucy often helps Lily to wash her clothes.
44. help sb. do sth. 帮助某人做某事
Eg. He usually helps me learn English.
45. help sb. with sth. 帮助某人做某事
Eg. I sometimes help my mother with the housework.
46. make it +时间 把时间定在几点
Eg. Let’s make it 8:30.
47. take sb. to sp 带某人到某地
Eg. Mr. Wang will take us to the Summer Palace next Sunday.
49. have nothing to do (with sb) 与某人没有关系
Eg. That has nothing to do with me.
50. 主语+ don’t think + 从句 认为……不……
Eg. I don’t think it will rain tomorrow.文章来源