莲山 课件 w w
w.5 Y k J.COm 八年级英语下册第三课知识点梳理
1. serve v. servant n. service n.
2. electricity n.
electric toys/kettles/heaters/irons electrical engineer/book/problem
electronic mail/calculator/watch electrician
He tricked me into giving him the money.
He got the money from me by a trick.
do magic tricks play a trick on
4. foolish: stupid, silly （反）wise, clever, smart April Fools’ Day Don’t fool me.
5. monthly, weekly, daily, yearly, friendly
6. in a way, in some ways, in the same way, in different ways,
in another way, by the way,
in the way, on my way to, in this way, in many ways
7. explain v. explanation n.
8. care v. n. careful, careless carelessness sadness
be careful with
9. vision n. visible adj. that can be seen clearly
invisible: that cannot be seen
组成反义词unhappy, unable, unkind, uncomfortable, incorrect, impossible, impatient, impolite, irregular, unnecessary, dishonest, dislike, disagree, disappear
10. bury: put…in the ground or put under
The great man was buried here forever. （buried）
11. polite politely politeness impolite rude rudely
12. grin: a big smile on the face
He had a broad grin on his face. He grinned at me.
13. contain: have something inside or as part of it container 容器 contain里面确实有 hold可容纳指大小
The glass contains water. The house can hold 20 people.
14. clear: easy to see, hear or understand clearly
I want to be quite clear on this problem.
15. lock v. locker n.
16. courage n. encourage v. encouragement n.
17. behave v. behavior n. 18. custom customer
1. a packet of bar, slice, carton,bunch
2. at last, finally, in the end
Even a child can understand it. You know even less about it.
4. in packets/bags 以。。。包装
1) She looks happy. Look foolish.
2) Look at
3) Look like
Can you tell me what it looks like? Can you tell me how it looks?
How is the weather today? What is the weather like today?
6. a large number of 修饰可数a large amount of 修饰不可数
7. Although 不能放在句尾
Although she was ill, she went to work.
I bought the shoes although they were expensive.
She didn’t want to go to the party, even though she knew all her friends would be there.
8. think of
We are thinking of going to France this summer.
Can you think of an example?
What do you think of Shanghai? It’s modern and beautiful.
9. much more dangerous than
forms of energy, fill in the form, a tall graceful form
1) connect A with B The bridge connects Pudong with Puxi.
2) connect A to B Will you please connect the wire to the TV?
These cables are connected to the power station.
3) be connected to 被连接到
Are these cables connected to the power station?
I was again connected to the wrong person?
12. Call A B Call the thick wire cables, call the dog Sam
13. Didn’t you know that? Did you know that?
This is a light gas. We have a light room.
She was in a light blue dress. The sun gives us light and heat. Please turn on the lights. Please light the candles.
the amount (that you use) packets (that contain electricity)
wires (that are buried under the streets) energy (that we can see, hear or feel)
Do you know where I come from?
She doesn’t know what electricity is.
She thinks that she buy it in packets.
Can you tell me what it looks like?
I. can, could, be able to
Can you speak English? When I was young, I could run very fast.
Are you able to speak English? I was able to run very fast when I was young.
II. must, mustn’t, have to, don’t have to,
I must clean the windows because they are dirty.
We must go to the post office today because we don’t have any stamps at home.
We had to go to the post office for stamps yesterday.
I have to work late tonight because I will have a test tomorrow.
We mustn’t smoke here. No smoking. Don’t smoke.
People are not allowed to smoke here.
Must we go now? No, you mustn’t. No, you needn’t.
III. 注意must, can’t
Your flat must be noisy because it’s close to a busy street.
You’ve just had lunch. So you can’t be hungry now.文 章来源
莲山 课件 w w
w.5 Y k J.COm