Unit 5 Buying and Selling lesson 26 Cookies, Please
1. The new words and expressions
2. Some sentences about “shopping”
Learning important and difficult points:
1. The new expressions
2. How to make dialogues about shopping
Listen, say, read and write
projector and cards
Step 1. Leading-in
Talk with students.
What do you eat for lunch and supper? Do you know how to cook?
What do you like to cook?
This class we’ll learn something about Danny and Brain. Now please read the dialogue and answers. “What products do Danny and Brain make?”
Step 2. Listening
Listen to the text and answer the following questions:
1. What is Brain selling?
2. How much does each cookie cost?
3. How many cookies does the girl buy?
4. What product does Danny make?
5. Danny’s products are dear, aren’t they?
Step 3. Reading
Step 4. Listen to the text again. Students read after it.
Step 5. Practice
Make a dialogue about shopping.
Step 6. Do exercises in class
Step 7. Homework
Preview Lesson 27.